Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Humboldt Bay

Author Topic: Humboldt Bay  (Read 50937 times)

LaFeet

Re: Humboldt Bay
« Reply #50 on: Nov 17, 2011, 04:59 »
I would like to say it is all quiet and nice on the Humboldt Front.... but that is not what I keep hearing.

Sorry for those suffering out there, but I am happy for those that got to go back to work.

Good luck all, miss working with you - Paule

LaFeet

« Reply #51 on: Nov 17, 2011, 05:12 »
At least the Refuel Building Crane will be updated and ready for use by the time real work starts again.   How much money is PG&E saving doing business this way? ;)

duke99301

« Reply #52 on: Nov 21, 2011, 04:58 »
To bad my ex grew up there  been to the town a few  times with her good fishing hiking and all that there lots to do.
and could you belive it her brother went to collage and never worked.
have fun the HUT HUT Tiki Hut

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #53 on: Dec 29, 2011, 08:08 »
Thanks for the new pictures, Brett!  :)

http://www.nukeworker.com/pictures/thumbnails-146.html
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
  • This aggression will not stand, man.
« Reply #54 on: Jan 01, 2012, 01:18 »
Thanks for the new pictures, Brett!  :)

http://www.nukeworker.com/pictures/thumbnails-146.html

You betcha! i am going to try and keep it updated with stuff as it occurs. And, try to get better at taking pictures at work. Hope life is treating you well!!!
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?