Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Livermore Lodging

Author Topic: Livermore Lodging  (Read 13421 times)

conFusion

Livermore Lodging
« on: Nov 19, 2002, 11:12 »
Need a lead on housing in the Livermore/Berkeley area. Just me for now, family later.
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2007, 08:49 by Marlin »

radrat

Re: Livermore
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2005, 09:44 »
Heading out to Laurence Livermore Labs and about 12 others going out there with me, wanted to know of a place to stay.
Need a nice Efficiency or a furnished apt, any help would be much appreciated .
« Last Edit: Feb 20, 2005, 03:21 by Camella Black »

kutch49

« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2005, 07:00 »
Heading out to Laurence Livermore Labs and about 12 others going out ther with me , wanted to know of a place to stay .
need a nice Efficency or a fernished apt, any help would be much appericated .

Are you still in need for housing in Livermore?  Are all 13 of you looking to stay in one place?  Please provide more details as I have a fully furnished fullly serviced condo available for short and long term assignments.  Brand new located 3 miles from LLNL.

radrat

« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2005, 12:48 »
no were not all looking to stay in the same apt/ condo.  I think all of the people are looking through corp. housing CO .  I would llike to hear what you have
as far as a condo kutch49 because I am still looking and will be in livermore as of friday , I found a place for the weekend but llookiing still  for a furnished place . What kind of rent  terms are you looking at and what about pets , (have smalll dog and a cat) message me will ya and give me a number to  call you . I will be settled down for the weekend in livermore and should be on line this evening . thanks

kutch49

« Reply #4 on: Feb 20, 2005, 02:38 »
no were not all looking to stay in the same apt/ condo.  I think all of the people are looking through corp. housing CO .  I would llike to hear what you have
as far as a condo kutch49 because I am still looking and will be in livermore as of friday , I found a place for the weekend but llookiing still  for a furnished place . What kind of rent  terms are you looking at and what about pets , (have smalll dog and a cat) message me will ya and give me a number to  call you . I will be settled down for the weekend in livermore and should be on line this evening . thanks

You can call me at 925 922-8506 for more details.  My name is Cheryl.  Thanks

newdeconner

Livermore Lodging
« Reply #5 on: Sep 17, 2007, 01:48 »
Hi my husband is coming out to Livermore for 3 months and I was hoping that maybe somebody on here would be able to give me a lead on a place for him to stay. Thanks

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?