Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Palo Verde Lodging honeypot

Author Topic: Palo Verde Lodging  (Read 93770 times)

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Palo Verde Lodging
« on: Sep 26, 2006, 04:39 »
If anyone has any information on lodging please post it here.

You might try to rent a trailer from Linda at the Stage Stop at Wintersburg Rd. Call 623 386-1601
Or try Crossland in phoenix 602 272-8571.

Best Western  623-932-3210
Comfort Inn   623-932-9191
super 8 motel 623-932-9622
buckeye motor hotel  623-386-4536

apartments

desert gardens 623-935-6479
camelot apartments 623-386-5647
buckeye villa 623-246-4839
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2007, 09:36 by Marlin »

HPKC

Re: Palo Verde
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2007, 12:52 »
"For $250K you will get a 2500 square foot 4-5 bedroom with a pool and 3 car. I live In Peoria AZ".

Where are you looking?  I live in Goodyear and my house at 1836 sq. ft., 3 bed/2 1/2 bath, 2 car garage is worth $300K by two appraisals we had done this last year (Jan & Dec).  The house across the street from me at 1200 sq. ft, 2 bed/2 bath, den, no pool, 2 car garage, sold for $250K.
« Last Edit: Jan 25, 2007, 12:54 by HPKC »

bskalak

« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 2007, 01:12 »
If you need a place to stay while working at Palo Verde, please consider:

Camelot Apartments
1022 E. Narramore Ave.
Buckeye, AZ  85326
623-386-5647

We have 80 units, 40 1BR and 40 2BR, 2 Bath
All are in excellent condition. We have covered parking.

You will find that several of the other large apartment complexes in Buckeye are part low-income with rent determined by income level. High wage workers will be charged very high rent.

We charge the same regardless of income.

We also offer short term rentals, perfect for short term employment.

Check us out at www.camelotapts.com

Offline justme

• Moderate User
« Reply #3 on: Aug 14, 2007, 03:39 »
Has anyone stayed in any of these motels lately?  Am going to Palo for about 2 weeks and have read reviews online about these motels.  Most were not good.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You might try to rent a trailer from Linda at the Stage Stop at Wintersburg Rd. Call 623 386-1601
Or try Crossland in phoenix 602 272-8571.

Best Western  623-932-3210
Comfort Inn   623-932-9191
super 8 motel 623-932-9622
buckeye motor hotel  623-386-4536

apartments

desert gardens 623-935-6479
camelot apartments 623-386-5647
buckeye villa 623-246-4839
[/quote]
It is what it is!

Offline Imaginos

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Aug 14, 2007, 06:05 »
The *932-* places are probably a little nicer than what's in Buckeye, but will be a good 30 - 40 minute drive (nearly all Interstate) to the plant. I can't imagine you'd get an apartment for a 2 week gig. And, respectfully, why in the world are you going to Palo Verde for 2 weeks when a 75 day outage starts in about six weeks?
"I'm not quiet; I just don't demand to be heard." ---George Harrison

Offline roadhp

• Moderate User
  • Playing in the bathtub!!!
« Reply #5 on: Aug 14, 2007, 06:34 »
Stayed at Desert Gardens II last outage and the Unit 1 Maintenance outage last year.  Nice place, weekly rates, furnished, but expensive.  2 BR, 1 Bath was $2000/month furnished, electric water and phone included.  Swimming pool, workout room is included, and you can usually piggyback on wireless or rent one of their DSL's if you're there long enough.  It is a 40-50 minute drive to the gate, but it is mostly interstate.  Will be staying in Buckeye this outage at Main Street Lofts.  See ya there.
Brave, brave Sir Robin, set forth from Camelot!!!!

Offline techtoolong

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #6 on: Aug 15, 2007, 09:58 »
I stayed at Camelot in Buckeye this spring.  It is not furnished, rented furniture from rentway.  Total for a 2 bedroom with a washer and dryer was about $1500.00. Rent $950 and furniture $550.00.  The manager was great and let the furnture people in to deliver and pick up.  No hassles.  No internet,  free cable T.V. Not much in Buckeye but this was a good month to month no problems deal. 

Offline Raze

• Very Lite User
« Reply #7 on: Aug 17, 2007, 08:29 »
Newbie with questions:

Anybody know any Trailer Parks in the area?  I'm hitting the road for the first time with the family 26' trailer (spacious for one, perhaps.  30 AMP).  Any assistance or suggestions would be appreciated.  I'm finding nothing googling for Palo Verde trailer park locations, though this site does list a handful of relatively useless Phoenix phone number's.

I'm hoping that there's something much closer to Palo Verde than the Google Map results that place every park in the middle of Phoenix.  Further refining to the Wintersburg area get's me locations more westerly, but mostly repeats Phoenix locations.

I'll continue to look on my own, but any tips/info are appreciated.  Preference to a modern park (internet, etc.).  If it matter's, I'm heading in from southern Texas (Galveston).

Offline Imaginos

• Moderate User
« Reply #8 on: Aug 18, 2007, 03:24 »
This is the trailer park behind the Wintersburg General Store.
"I'm not quiet; I just don't demand to be heard." ---George Harrison

Offline Raze

• Very Lite User
« Reply #9 on: Aug 19, 2007, 05:04 »
Gotcha.  The subtleties of English across our country.  I was able to locate a pair of RV Parks in the Wintersburg area with refined searches and Google Earth.  I imagine "Stage Stop RV," 2 miles from Palo Verde, is the one you had been referring to.  Saddle Mountain RV is next, about 20 minutes away in the middle of Tonopah.

Gonna call them, get the info, and hopefully relay it here for the use of others.

Edit: It seems Stage Stop is mostly just the older of the two.  And closer, of course.  Saddlemountain RV is closed on Sunday's (today), but their web site did a fair job of answering the same questions I asked Stage Stop.  They (Stage Stop) claim to have more available as far as having a store, diner, etc. nearby.  I've decided to go with them, and reserved "their last slot" just now.  No idea if that was a really lame attempt to get another customer or not.  Doesn't matter - the newer RV park further away would have been consolation if that last slot was gone later anyway.  In this guys own words, both locations are "in the middle of nowhere," but I already knew that from Google Earth (~45 miles from Phoenix).

Other information I got was that it's $200/month + Electricty (dependant on what you use).  Internet and TV you also take care of.  I didn't ask about what the Direct TV setup normally costs people, but the internet was $29-$50 depending on what you wanted as far as bandwidth and limits, and is done by somebody they can refer you to.  I've seen these internet setups before...probably just a big square plate they aim at some transmitter they place in the middle of town or something - not normally the best connection, but it works.  Finally, they do have laundry/shower facilities.
« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2007, 06:07 by Raze »

jessicasemail

« Reply #10 on: Aug 29, 2007, 08:45 »
If you are tired of staying in a drab hotel, we have a Beautiful Furnished Home for rent with easy access to Palo Verde.

Available Now, this new Craftsman style home has 2 bedrooms + Large Office, 2 baths and 2 car garage. It offers Granite Counter tops with large Kitchen Island, Black Appliances, Wood Floors and Stained Glass Lighting fixtures. The large Master has a King Size bed, Walk-in Closet, Double Lav's, Tub and separate shower. The split floor plan has 2-tone paint throughout and beautiful furnishings, you will feel right at home in this clean and comfortable home.

Located walking distance to a 18-hole championship Golf Course, Club House and Downtown Shops with a Grocery Store, Drug Store, Bank, Gourmet Pizza, Smoothie Shop and Coffee Bar. The community offers Parks, Hiking, Volleyball, Basketball, Basketball and Bike/Walking Paths.

This luxury community is an easy Freeway drive to Palo Verde, just North of I-10 at the base of the White Tank Mountains.

See Photos of the home & area at: http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/2413418/1/126547261

Available September 1st, 2007

The rent is negotiable with a lease of 2+ months.
$2600 month (Includes Electric, Water, Gas, Sewer, Trash, Phone, Cable TV and High Speed Internet)
Cleaning Fee and Security Deposit required. Sorry no pets, non-smoking home and cashier checks not accepted.
Contact Jessica for more information at jessicasemail@cox.net

« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2008, 09:47 by Camella Black »

jeremyrutherford

Re: Palo Verde Lodging
« Reply #11 on: Jan 08, 2008, 03:09 »
Me and a buddy stayed at Saddle Mountain RV in Tonopah, 15 minutes from the guard shack, 5 minute walk from the bar in tonopah.  Great place, and spacious.  We had no neighbors nearby to keep us up during the day as we worked nights.

jessicasemail

« Reply #12 on: Feb 29, 2008, 02:53 »
I have a furnished home in Buckeye that will available April 1st, 2008.  We have had 2 previous P.V. Contract workers rent from us and loved it!  Please let me know if your looking for a clean house in a safe neighborhood.

jessicasemail

PALO VERDE HOUSING (Verrado)
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 05:09 »

Just wanted to let you know of a fully Furnished 2 bedroom house (with garage) available for rent.

Rates start at $1500 depending on length of lease & season.

Please call 602-689-5825 for more information.

Offline azkidd

• RP Tech (Housemouse)
  • Moderate User
  • We Nationalize Banks!!
« Reply #14 on: Aug 07, 2008, 09:50 »
My sister will have a vacant house available on September 1, 2008.  She is listing it for long term renting, but in the meantime she is leaving the furnishings, for any short term tenants.  So, furnished home, dishes, pots/pans, linens, etc., located in Avondale (just off of Buckeye Rd. and Sarival Rd.), very close to many restaurants, movie theatres, malls, food shopping, and easy access to I-10.  Call for details. 

Mary 1-602-291-3914 (Cell)
Mark  1-602-291-3915 (Cell)
1-623-882-1339 after 7pm AZ time.

deadmanplayinglive

Palo Verde Lodging
« Reply #15 on: Aug 24, 2008, 06:52 »
Just trying to find out anything about short term rentals within the area. Trailer, RV Rental, Condo anything that I can possibly get high speed internet, I am in school and need this for the class.

Thanks DMPL

shovelheadred

« Reply #16 on: Aug 27, 2008, 06:42 »
...Rennaisance Villas, Litchfield Park,Az...2 bedroom, furnished condos,,$70/night...check the website

dtanner007

« Reply #17 on: Nov 19, 2008, 11:27 »
$650/month.  Spacious guest house for rent in new home.  Located 15-20 minutes from Palo Verde in Buckeye.  Month-to-month rent.  Private entrance, 1-bedroom w/separate living area, walk-in closet, private bathroom, kitchenette, partially furnished, all utilities included, dish tv included.  Contact Lisa @ 623-734-5221 (cell). 

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 08:50 »
Room for rent in a 3 bed/2 bath home with pool in Goodyear(167th. Ave. & Van Buren)  Access to Living Room/Family Room, Laundry Room, Kitchen, Internet, Pool & maybe garage.  Utilities included in the rental price.  $600. per month.  Good neighborhood.(Canyon Trails.)

For outage times only.  I don't want a long term roommate, but if we hit it off and you always come back for the outages we can make arrangements.

Call: Maryjo @ (424)264-2393 cell or work #(623)393-6895.

Offline amosl

• Lurker
Palo Verde Lodging
« Reply #19 on: Jun 01, 2009, 10:58 »
  Room for rent in private home
« on: Today at 22:49 » Quote Modify Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avondale, AZ, near I-10.

Bedroom for rent, furnished, swimming pool, wifi internet, Direct-TV, kitchen/laundry, builtin outdoor BBQ, fireplace (winter renters!). Email me for pictures. Sometimes it's posted on craigslist, sometimes not, typically under "Student perfect" or "UTI Student" since close to that school

thank you for looking. 602-565-0604 call or text w/questions/interest  to llamosaz@msn.com
« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2009, 06:58 by amosl »

katiebob1995

Palo Verde Lodging
« Reply #20 on: Jul 19, 2009, 06:37 »
I am looking for a short-term apartment/house furnished for the outage, I will in the area on the 16/17 of September. Id like to stay over in Buckeye/Tonapah area. I am looking for a place that is fully furnished washer/dryer, kitchen, bath, and the internet, I take online courses for engineering degree so the internet is a must.

My number is 912 293 7861
Email katiebob1995@yahoo.com

Thanks Dennis
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2009, 06:40 by katiebob1995 »

hilton

« Reply #21 on: Jul 29, 2009, 01:22 »
Hello!  We have a perfect new extended stay hotel for you . . . Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix/Avondale.  Located in the West Valley (Buckeye, Goodyear, Avondale & Litchfield).  Beautiful full kitchens with granite, living area, bedroom with one king or two queen beds, complimentary internet services, Suite Start breakfast each morning - guest laundry facilties . . . check us out! 

www.phoenixavondale.homewoods uites.com

Or please contact Jeannette, Senior Sales Manager @ 623-882-3315 x 505

We look forward to hearing from you!

stownsend

« Reply #22 on: Jul 29, 2009, 02:15 »
Palo Verde only offers the best for us Technicians.They offer us $90 per day to eat, sleep and travel on. Do you have anything in the $50 per night range? :P

hilton

« Reply #23 on: Jul 29, 2009, 02:22 »
Palo Verde does have a preferred rate with the Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix/Avondale; although it is not as competitive as $50 per night - we do offer a hot Suite Start breakfast each morning, complimentary - and we have a Manager's hour in the evening with beer, wine and a light dinner, also complimentary . . . which can help with that per diem. 
Jeannette would be able to assist you with more details, etc. -
623-882-3315 x 505 or jeannette.serrano@hilton.com

Thank you!

AvondaleGlo

« Reply #24 on: Jul 29, 2009, 05:42 »
Hello!  We have a perfect new hotel for you . . . Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale adjacent to the Homewood Suites Phoenix/Avondale.  Located in the West Valley (Buckeye, Goodyear, Avondale & Litchfield).  Beautiful metropolitan decor rooms with one king or two queen beds, complimentary internet services, and the Great American Grill restaurant located inside our hotel that features breakfast, lunch and dinner! . . . check us out! 

www.phxavondale.hgi.com

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?