Facility & Company Information > Palo Verde

Palo Verde Lodging

<< < (17/17)

Calvin:
Two rooms for rent in a 3 bed/2 bath, 1900+ sqft home in the Sundance area of Buckeye, near S.Watson Road and north of W Yuma Road. I also work at the Palo Verde plant. Living Room, Family Room, Laundry Room, and Kitchen privileges. I have cable Internet but not TV. Utilities included in the rental price.  About $600 per month, one room is furnished, one is not but I could get basic furnishings. email carguycal@aol.com

thompson63:
My wife is looking for housing for the upcoming Palo Verde outage.  She arrives on 3/26/21.  She is a junior RP technician.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks.

Suzukisuzu:
Outage Workers for 2021: Room to rent in very nice house, in Tonopah, less than 30 minutes from the plant--no freeway driving (10 miles).  You get to use nice kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, laundry room, pool table, 12-foot movie screen. $350/week, or less if long term. 714-349-5309. David Butler. Deposit needed to hold the room for you, because it gets booked quickly.

spearbc:
lol, wasting time on-line and saw this post. I was in 8307 and also a SPU at D1G. I seem to remember you as dark haired with a southern accent? Just curious if this message gets to anywhere current. Signed. EM1 (SW) BC Spear bc@engineer.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version