Facility & Company Information > Wolf Creek

Wolf Creek Lodging

<< < (2/9) > >>

makua13:
I agree, Candlewood Suites is the best, nice, roomy, clean, full kitchen, high speed internet, laundry (6 mschines), workout room, vcrs in rooms with free movies at desk.  across from Walmart.

candlewoodgm:
Hello Nukeworkers!

As the General Manager at the Candlewood Suites in Emporia I would like to help any of you in your search for temporary lodging.  Let me know how I can help.  We have great rates.  Check us out at www.candlewoodsuites.com or email jschanz@aghospitality.com

Mike McFarlin:
Eagles lodge, downtown Burlington.

tnukewife:
    My husband and I are at the Star Motel in Yates Center and like it.  Management has changed! The manager, Shannon, is very good.  She keeps it clean and is really sweet. Prices are much less than I got by phone in Burlington! You get 10% off at the local BBQ Restaurant;  There is a restaurant and Subway all in walking distance. As well as the local grocer with a good meat section and three gas stations.
    200 South Fry (Hwy 75), Yates Center, KS
    620-625-2175  south of Burlington.
    My husband like the drive from here.
T

pafoster:

--- Quote from: Donna on Aug 01, 2003, 02:50 ---
Two rooms available at the Paul Foster Residence 612 N. 2nd in Burlington.  $65/day Includes an in-room refridgerator and access to cooking facilities 24/7.  Breakfast foods provided.  Laundry service provided for additional $5.00 per week.  Wifi access. Call Alicia Foster at 620-364-8520 or 785-250-8483.

Wolf Creek Resorts Campground has a  new phone number   ;) and email.  Contact Donna at 620-490-0657 or email at dlampke@mchsi.com

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version