Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Brunswick - Lodging honeypot

Author Topic: Brunswick - Lodging  (Read 42712 times)

Offline Ryebread76

• Lurker
Re: Brunswick - RV Campsites Lodging
« Reply #25 on: Dec 04, 2014, 07:41 »
Looking for RV campgrounds for up coming outage.  Can anyone recommend any?
www.hbrv.net

TMoody

Re: Brunswick - Lodging
« Reply #26 on: Feb 25, 2015, 07:44 »
1 bedroom/1 bath, $300 per week, Oak Island private apartment, fully furnished, 1200 sq ft. and nicely furnished, full size kitchen, 0.5 mile walk to ocean, 1 block to intracoastal with local fishing pier, nice walking/biking trails. About 6-8 miles to Southport, about 15 mins drive to nuclear plant. Your home away from home. I can provide pictures and more details for those interested.
No pets or children please. Apartment easily accommodates 2 adults.
« Last Edit: Feb 08, 2016, 08:49 by TMoody »

Offline Jeepgirl51

• Lurker
Brunswick lodging 2016 February outage
« Reply #27 on: Jan 12, 2016, 02:10 »
Looking for non smoking roommate for beachhouse for Brunswick 2016 outage. Will be there 2/21/16. Your half would be 945.00 per month then a weekly split after the month. If interested contact at HTA1688@AOL.COM.  House is second Street from ocean.

TMoody

1200 sq ft private apartment on Oak Island, NE 59th Street. About 6-8 miles to nuclear power plant. Walk to intracoastal waterway and beach. Convenient to grocery store (about 1/2 mile walk), medical, dental, Parks & Recreation Department activities, and any service you would need. Easily accommodates 2 adults. Queen size bedroom with full bathroom, living and dining room, and large kitchen with full size appliances. Fully furnished and stocked, includes linens. Your home away from home. 2015 outage worker found the accommodations extremely comfortable and convenient to work, and more than fairly priced. Apartment is in a quiet residential neighborhood and the bottom half of my house. Parking for 1 car available in driveway. No pets please. No smoking inside apartment.
Contact me for pictures and more information. I'm happy to answer your questions.
« Last Edit: Feb 08, 2016, 08:50 by TMoody »

Offline Kimberly Finn

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Two House Rentals in Oak Island Available
« Reply #29 on: Jul 14, 2016, 10:18 »
My husband and I own two rental properties in Oak Island, NC.  One is a two bedroom, two bath beach cottage on the wooded side of the Island and the other is a four bedroom, three bath, newly built and professionally decorated house on the wooded side of the Island.  If you are interested in a multi-month rental, please contact me at kimberlyfinn11@gmail.com or 540-272-8166. 

Offline Kimberly Finn

• Lurker
« Reply #30 on: Sep 07, 2016, 02:01 »
Four bedroom, three bathroom newly built house on the wooded side of the Island.  Multiple month rental discounts available.  Contact Kimberly Finn at 540-272-8166 for additional information. 

Offline rstocks

• Ramona Stocks
  • Lurker
« Reply #31 on: Jan 12, 2017, 01:54 »
$350 per week, free-standing three-bedroom, 2-bath house in Oak Island now available. Totally furnished, fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave.  Linens, cable and internet provided.  (1) Converted garage with two extra long twins and seating area with TV.  (2) Queen Master bedroom with tiled shower bath and TV.  (3) One Queen bedroom without TV.  One free-standing full bath with washer and dryer.  Screened-in side porch off converted garage.  Driveway parking with a carport shed. Fenced in yard. Contact Ronnie Stocks at (910) 988-6756 for more information.

Photos can be viewed on AirBnB website under "Steel Seas" and  "Beach Lover's Small Town Atmosphere" in Oak Island, NC. 

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Oak-Island--?guests=1&room_types%5B%5D=Private%20room&ss_id=k8629eld&ss_preload=true&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&source=bb&page=1&s_tag=vEqN5VDH&allow_override%5B%5D=
« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2017, 08:42 by rstocks »
Ramona L Stocks
(910) 262-8090

Offline cjbailey59

• Lurker
« Reply #32 on: Jan 28, 2018, 10:03 »
I have a lovely home for rent in Oak Island and looking for clean, responsible renters. It has a water view, 2 streets back from water, 2 decks (inverted floor plan), 4 bedrooms, gourmet kitchen, newly furnished.  Please contact me for details.
carolbailey22@yahoo.com

Offline atramonte

• Lurker
Rental available on Oak Island
« Reply #33 on: Oct 31, 2018, 05:26 »
I have a very nice downstairs apartment in my home on Oak Island I would like to rent to a responsible tenant. Includes all utilities and close to beach If interested, please respond. Available December 1st, 2018.

Offline mdylewski@redroof.com

• Light User
20% Off at Red Roof Hotels and HomeTowne Studios
« Reply #34 on: Mar 07, 2019, 11:16 »
Red Roof offers 20% off for all outage workers at all Red Roof and HomeTowne Studios hotels nationwide!
https://www.redroof.com/deals/partner/bhi_energy
Click the link or call the hotel and give VP+ #621355 when making your reservations.
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2019, 12:30 by Marlin »

Offline Cordell

• Lurker
« Reply #35 on: Dec 10, 2023, 06:59 »
I have a very nice clean RV in Ocean Isle Beach , IT is a 30 minute ride to Brunswick Nuclear Plant. I was in the nuclear field for many years. I know the pains. No pets, No smokers. No partying. Only asking $200.00 per person, per week, sleeps 2 comfortably. no washer and dryer. Cash Only in advance. 704-263-5333, no refunds for early departure. $200.00 nonrefundable deposit required in advance to hold reservation. Call 704-263-5333 leave message. thanks CCV, STAR

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?