Facility & Company Information > Catawba

Catawba - Lodging

(1/9) > >>

Rennhack:
If anyone has lodging information for this facility, please post it here.

If anyone has a favorite hang out, place to shop, or local information for this area please post it here.

Camella Black:
Suburban Lodge in Pineville North Carolina was a nice place to stay back when we were there in 2004, I will attempt to get new quote on rates asap.

These rooms have a stove, microwave and refridge.

Located about 23 miles from plant on Feldfarm Lane, Pineville, exit 64A on 485. Go to second light and take a left, go about 1/2 mile.

tri-foil:
The best place I have found is Arrow Wood trailor park, I got a two bedroom single wide for 145 a week. It may not be fancy but I have not ever had any trouble there. I can not remember the name of the Real Estate Co that has it, I am sure someone knows.
Have fun!
E

JessJen:
found the number 7045880351

its 125 a wk for a studio....not too shabby me thinks although I haven't seen it yet!

I've also dug up a number for executive lodgings fully furnished condos studios etc...

rocknrollrick:
There are a lot of cool bars in Rock Hill and South Charlotte In Rock Hill try Rock City Tavern on Hwy160 or there other bar, called  The Other Place Saloon on Cherry Road. Biker friendly bar go out to the South of town and hit the Handle Bar tell em Big Rick sent you :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version