Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Savannah River Site (SRS) - Lodging

Author Topic: Savannah River Site (SRS) - Lodging  (Read 89415 times)

Offline cdorris44

• Very Lite User
Re: Savannah River Site (SRS) - Lodging
« Reply #50 on: Apr 01, 2011, 07:09 »
I had an apartment at Trotter's Run. Very nice and accommodating. Spend as much as possible because you will not profit off the per diem. The cost of my apartment was $670.00 a month and that was only $22.00 a day. The company will only pay the expense you incur(rent and utilities---$54.00) plus $20.00 a day for meals. Good Luck

Offline gravy58

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #51 on: Apr 01, 2011, 07:53 »
Good luck with perdium, the River is the last place in the country to depend on that.
As far as places to stay, look around the neighbor hoods in Aiken or Barnwell, you can rent a house as cheap or cheaper than the apartments in Aiken. Most owners won't give you a problem with a lease, if you tell them up front what your job situation is.

Offline namlive

• Moderate User
« Reply #52 on: Apr 01, 2011, 05:58 »
Now if I was getting up to $81 a day per diem and had to show receipts, I would use all of it...and maybe then some. Consider the Hilton Hotel, located within walking distance to the only mall, Publix food store and numerous fine food establishments and a sports bar. That would be my home for 30 days while I looked through the papers. And it is about as close to the plant as you need to be. I'm just saying...
No one gets out alive.

X-radcon30

« Reply #53 on: Apr 03, 2011, 11:31 »
That depends if I have to spend 81 a day, If not then it will be the cheapest I can find... I'm in for the money!!!!

cedugger

« Reply #54 on: Apr 05, 2011, 06:30 »
The new contracts are paying actuals on lodging expenses...so if you spend $50, you only get reimbursed $50. Anything you find along Whiskey (Hwy. 19) on the south side of Aiken will get you to the gate within 15-20 minutes. The only hotel I can comment on is the DaysInn Downtown. May cost you $60-$65/night (plus tax). The rooms are okay...fridge, microwave, wireless internet.

Daro

Four bedroom, 2,274-sq-ft house on lake, nine miles from the Savannah River Site.  On 2.27 acre wooded lot.  Very quiet.  Great fishing.  For rent, $1,700/month.  If interested send message to ferrarad4@aol.com.  For pictures and more information go to http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/10-l-588-4328411/front-view-aiken-sc-29803.

fourgablesapts

The apartments are located at 105-107 Smith Avenue, in New Ellenton South Carolina, 3 miles from the Savannah River Site Main Gate.

The apartments are 1 bedroom furnished apartments and includes water and garbage pickup service. Electricity is not included.

Annual leases at $375/month. Monthly leases are available at $415/month.

Call 1-803-661-2204, or log on to http://www.fourgablesapts.com for more details.
« Last Edit: Dec 08, 2011, 12:37 by fourgablesapts »

SCMasterchef

« Reply #57 on: Dec 09, 2011, 11:36 »
If you don't mind a little more of a drive, the Haven at Market Street Station apartments near the USC Aiken campus are very nice.  One bedrooms run in the $800-900 randge with mostly all new or relatively new appliances and are absolutely beautifully maintained.  The big thing is "no bugs" if they turn up the staff will make them go away, no questions asked.  There are very few places apartments or rental homes that can make that claim.  The staff is great, the maintenance is excellent, work out room, hot tub, Direct TV receivers are on the roof of the buildings and wired directly into the apartments so hookups are easy with no issues.  I lived there for over a year and had no complaints.  Drive is easy.

jhoward

« Reply #58 on: Mar 05, 2012, 02:15 »
Greetings,

Holiday Inn Gordon Hwy
2155 Gordon Hwy Rate of $79-83 per night including full hot breakfast buffet,shuttle service,on site restaurant and lounge

We can offer accommodations for this site at the Holiday Inn Gordon Hwy,we offer per diem of $83 as well as extra discounts for extended stays over 30 days,please contact me directly for these offers 706-737-2323 Jamie Howard

www.holidayinn.com/augusta-gordon

jhoward

« Reply #59 on: Aug 07, 2012, 09:52 »
Greetings,

Holiday Inn Gordon Hwy
2155 Gordon Hwy Rate from $69 per night including full hot breakfast buffet,shuttle service,on site restaurant and lounge

We can offer accommodations for this site at the Holiday Inn Gordon Hwy,we offer per diem of $83 as well as extra discounts for extended stays over 30 days,please contact me directly for these offers 706-737-2323 Jamie Howard

www.holidayinn.com/augusta-gordon

Offline SelectHousing

• Very Lite User
« Reply #60 on: Jan 31, 2013, 06:11 »
Select Corporate Housing (based in Augusta GA) offer short term all-inclusive turn key apartments in Aiken, Graniteville, North Augusta, and Augusta.  Our apartments are fully furnished with premium furniture and can be rented month to month.  Our 1 bedroom apartments are around $70 / day.  Our 2 bedroom apartments are around $77 / day. Our 3 bedroom apartments are around $95 / day.  Call me at 800.896.7290 or email Scott@SelectCorporateHousing.com to request a customized no obligation quote.  I also invite you to visit our website at www.SelectCorporateHousing.co m for more information on our services and furnished apartments.

Offline Haven Market Street

• Lurker
« Reply #61 on: Mar 12, 2013, 02:12 »
The Haven at Market Street is at the top of Aiken's luxury apartment communities and offers weekly, monthly, yearly options for both furnished and unfurnished homes.  Convenient to Augusta, downtown Aiken, I-20, and shopping/dining, you have all you need to wind down after a long day's work.  The Haven offers maintenance free living and a staff eager to make your stay here an enjoyable one.  With first class living starting at $715 per month, The Haven offers spacious one bed/bath, one bed/bath with private study, two bed/two bath, and three bed/two bath.  Let us welcome you home to your Haven! ***DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE***

Check us out and apply online at www.havenmarketstreet.com

8034 MacBean Loop
Aiken, SC 29801
(803) 641-3111

jhoward

Holiday Inn Gordon Hwy Augusta
« Reply #62 on: Sep 24, 2013, 08:35 »
Discount outage rates for Vogtle and Savannah River site call Jamie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie at 706-737-2323

4Gables

1BR & 2BR Furn Apts, 3 miles from SRS Main Gate $375/month
« Reply #63 on: Nov 11, 2013, 01:00 »
Four Gables Apartments

The apartments are located at 105-107 Smith Avenue in New Ellenton, South Carolina, 3 miles from the Savannah River Site Main Gate.

The apartments are 1&2 bedroom furnished units for $375/month and includes water and garbage pickup service.  Electricity is not included. Monthly leases are available at $415/month. 

Call 1-803-661-2204, email help@4gables.org or log on to http://www.4gables.org for more details.

4GableApts

Furn Apt 3 Mi. from SRS Main Gate
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2017, 10:43 »
The apartment is located in New Ellenton South Carolina, 3 miles from the Savannah River Site Main Gate.
The apartment is a 1 bedroom furnished apartment and includes water and garbage pickup service. Electricity is not included.

Annual lease is $375 month. Monthly leases are available at $415/month. Call 1-803-507-4582 for more details.

Offline mlunn

• Lurker
Re: Savannah River Site (SRS) - Lodging Available Now
« Reply #65 on: Oct 15, 2018, 03:40 »
Brick ranch with 1-acre yard and large kitchen in downtown New Ellenton, SC across street from grocery store, Dollar Store, pharmacy and close to library, police station, and other conveniences. Amenities include outdoor, screened-in additional kitchen, firepit and large storage building/workshop. 1600 square feet. Deck and sunroom. 2 bedrooms; 1 and a half baths. Large closets. Washer and dryer. Dishwasher. Carport. Central air and heat. Cable-ready. Set far back from road. Within 5 miles of SRS's New Ellenton gate. Pets negotiable. Available now. $925 plus utilities which run ~$100/month or less. Call Martin 803 507 2613.

Offline 4gablesapts

• Lurker
Re: 1BR Furn Apts 3 miles from SRS
« Reply #66 on: Jul 11, 2019, 09:59 »

Located in New Ellenton, SC, 3 miles from the Savannah River Site Main Gate. Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments, utilities included, except for electricity.

Monthly rental available at $415/month. Annual lease available for $375/month.

Contact us for more information at  (803) 998.0136.

Offline Lisa Whitcomb

• Lurker
« Reply #67 on: Mar 26, 2020, 07:21 »
I have a two bedroom 1.5 bath house for rent on a horse farm in Windsor, SC starting mid April. The farm is very quiet and secluded - great place to relax after work and days off. Its about 20 minutes from the SRS Whiskey road entrance and about 25 minutes to the badge office. I'm a Federal employee and have worked from the Site before. The house is $1200 a month which includes electric - AC and heat. There's also a one car garage workshop downstairs. It's listed on Zillow.

I'm also renting out the upstairs of my farm house - one bedroom with two twin beds and another bedroom set up as a living room. Shared kitchen. Office space with desk and two monitors upstairs. Huge screened in porch for relaxing .

Horse boarding also available. Pets OK with deposit

Lisa Whitcomb 414-477-9419

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?