Facility & Company Information > Sequoyah

Sequoyah - Lodging

(1/7) > >>

Rennhack:
If anyone has lodging information for this facility, please post it here.

Holiday Inn Express, Hixson - ~10 mi. in on Hixson Pike - Near Hwy 153 & Northgate Mall  

Hampton Inn, Hixson - ~1 mi south on Hwy 153 (Hamill Rd) from Holiday Inn Express  

Extended Stay America - ~ 7 mi south on Hwy 153 (Airpark Dr.) from Holiday Inn Express  

All Hotels - Shallow ford Rd./I-75 area, near Hamilton Place Mall and everything else, Hixson Pike to Hwy 153 to I75 North to Shallow ford Rd., ~20 mi from site  

Soddy Daisy - maybe some hole-in-wall place on Dayton Pike/Old Hwy 27, ~7 mi. down Sequoyah Access Rd.  

Check www.timesfreepress.com  
Best Choice of what I listed, would have to be Extended stay America, They are full Eff. w\coffee makers\frig\stove\MWave and are furnished with pots-pan, silverware....etc...costs are 199/wk with tax around 225.00 Location is Lee Hwy & 153 about 25 min. to site.  
There is also Hamilton Inn same as above, on Lee Hwy for 139.00 @ Wk. Local calls are 5 cents a min. and is not nearly as nice...they do not take reservations.  
Good place to eat near site in Soddy-Daisy is Wimpys country Kitchen If you want to look around, You might luck out and find a furnished apt around Soddy-Daisy WITH RUNNING HOT AND COLD WATER!  
Try checking out the Spring City Motel in Spring City Tennessee. Good people...Bob and Alberta Bowker, and clean rooms for a decent weekly rate.  
"Lakeside Resort" which is about 18 miles from Watts Bar. Family owned (nice people) - private area over looking part of the lake - very quiet. I have a sitting room - separate bedroom and a large refrigerator - laundry on site - bottom line $90.00 a week. Depending on the unit it can go to $135.00. They also have double units etc - not sure of the price. The number is 423-365-9521 ask for Gary or Connie.

Camella Black:
www.reserveamerica.com is a site we have used several times to make reservations for camping. Most of the time their is a 14 day stay restricition on campsites but you may be able to work out other arrangements.

www.gorving.com
www.gorp.com

You may also want to try the Tennesse Tourism webpage.

Roll Tide:
RV parks in the area are not cheap. I stayed at Racoon Mountain, which has a website (the other side of the park is a tourist attraction: caverns, go-carts, and hiking trails.

PWHoppe:
I spent several months at the Extended Stay America and it was very nice for the price. Lot's of place to eat out nearby if you don't want to cook, and a superWalmart down the road for grocery's.

tigger:
They are opening a brand new hotel at the end of the Sequoyah access road. There is no name posted on the sign yet. It looks almost finished. If I find out more, I will post it on here. It may be a place to look at in the future. Right there, you have KFC, Subway, Mc Donald's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Chinese, and Little Ceasers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version