Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Sequoyah - Lodging

Author Topic: Sequoyah - Lodging  (Read 37760 times)

Offline johnnieslingshot

• Moderate User
  • Let's go bowl-diving
Re: Sequoyah - Lodging
« Reply #25 on: Sep 30, 2013, 09:22 »
I just got last minute notification that I will be going to Sequoyah for the outage.  Can anybody give me a heads up as to where I might find decent lodging there?  I would prefer some kind of kitchenette, but if I have to I will stay at a decent hotel.  Thanks in advance.

HolidayInnHixson

« Reply #26 on: Oct 01, 2013, 12:11 »

The Holiday Inn Express in Hixson has a special rate for employees working at the Sequoyah plant. The special rate starts at $75.00 and includes complimentary full, hot breakfast, Tuesday night Manager's Reception, parking included, microwave, coffee maker and mini fridge in each room as well as complimentary wi fi.

Rated #1 in the area by Trip Advisor and offering exceptional customer service, the Holiday Inn Express Hixson is perfect for your travel needs. The hotel is located within walking distance of several fast food locations with many other dining options withing just a few miles.

We are conveniently located just 10 miles from the plant and 7 minutes from downtown Chattanooga.

Ask about earning 3,000 extra loyalty rewards through our IHG Rewards program when you mention that you saw our lodging post.

Fermi2

« Reply #27 on: Oct 01, 2013, 12:49 »

The Holiday Inn Express in Hixson has a special rate for employees working at the Sequoyah plant. The special rate starts at $75.00 and includes complimentary full, hot breakfast, Tuesday night Manager's Reception, parking included, microwave, coffee maker and mini fridge in each room as well as complimentary wi fi.

Rated #1 in the area by Trip Advisor and offering exceptional customer service, the Holiday Inn Express Hixson is perfect for your travel needs. The hotel is located within walking distance of several fast food locations with many other dining options withing just a few miles.

We are conveniently located just 10 miles from the plant and 7 minutes from downtown Chattanooga.

Ask about earning 3,000 extra loyalty rewards through our IHG Rewards program when you mention that you saw our lodging post.

More like 20 or so miles from the plant as my house is 10 miles from the plant and splits the difference. Still it is conveniently located.

Offline ccbranam

• Lurker
« Reply #28 on: Aug 19, 2014, 09:15 »
600 square foot furnished, one bedroom, one bath, garage apartment with full kitchen located 20 minutes from Sequoyah, just north of Soddy Daisy.  No lease.  $450/month includes water and Dish (cable).  Renter pay electric.  $150 deposit.  Washer and dryer on-site.  Garage space available for parking motorcycle.  Email ccbranam1@gmail.com for more information or photos.  Local restaurants and grocery stores convenient for before/after work stops.

Offline PossumCreekRV

• Lurker
« Reply #29 on: Dec 22, 2014, 11:05 »
With 2 locations to serve you and your needs, you cant go wrong with us. Possum Creek RV Park is located approx 7.5 Miles and Sale Creek RV Park being 11.5 miles from the front gate of the Nuclear plant, we offer safe and secure RV spots for workers with considerations being made for swing shift workers regarding noise. All of our sites are equipped to handle 20, 30, and 50 Amp power hookups. From March to October, we have a full function bathhouses with plenty of hot water. We offer competitive rates being $425 a month and that includes Site, Tax, Power, and Pump outs. We also offer a referral bonus to workers bringing in coworkers. We have plenty of open water for fishing as well as large level sites to stretch out and relax on your down time and swimming areas. There are laundry and grocery facilities close to the parks. We have no price increases regarding number of family members joining you. We are pet friendly with no pet deposit (some rules do apply). We are currently working on getting Wi-Fi installed to the parks. We are open year round with no price fluctuations for site locations or season. Call 423-332-8468 for Possum Creek and 423-332-8698 for Sale Creek to make reservations.

Offline cassiechafr@gmail.com

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Sequoyah - Lodging Extended Stay
« Reply #30 on: Apr 13, 2021, 11:22 »
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place

Staybridge Suites at Hamilton Place Mall has an inviting staff and top-quality amenities at a great location. The airport (CHA) is two miles away, and Enterprise South and the new Volkswagen plant are three miles from our extended stay hotel.

Our Chattanooga hotel puts corporate travelers where new business thrives outside the shadow of Lookout Mountain. Business guests have easy access to Volkswagen, Sequoyah nuclear plant, TVA, McKee Bakery, US Xpress, Federal Express and Shaw Industries. Our business amenities include 1,188 sq. ft. of meeting space, free high-speed Internet access and a 24-hour Business Center. 

You can start each day with a free breakfast, or prepare meals in your suite's fully equipped kitchen. A free laundry facility, a 24-hour Fitness Center, an indoor pool with an outdoor courtyard with barbecue grills are just a taste of the amenities you'll enjoy at your home away from home.

Offline JoelFarbman

• Lurker
Re: Sequoyah - Lodging 2 Bed/1 Bath FURNISHED UNIT
« Reply #31 on: Jun 15, 2021, 01:32 »
This entire home, one of two duplexes, just completely remodeled and furnished last year. A great place to call home for any amount of time. It is conveniently located, in a central part of Chattanooga, close to everything! It is less than 5 miles (about 10 minutes) from the Walnut Street walking bridge on the river, North Shore, and downtown Chattanooga. Please keep in mind this is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with your own living room, dinning room/full kitchen.
It will be available starting July 6th for any length of stay 30 days plus. Doesn't have to start then but that is the earliest. Don't need to book on the Airbnb link, it cost more there.
The entire house was remodeled and newly furnished. It is basically brand new! It has a modern touch to a classic look. It has high-speed wireless internet (300mps). As well as a 50in Flat Screen TV with an Apple TV with access to YouTube TV (Cable alternative with 70+ channels), Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Apple TV +, Disney +, over 350 purchased movies and more. Also a Blu Ray/DVD Player in the living room with the large TV. Each bedroom has a Roku with access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Apple TV Plus, over 350 purchased movies and more.Also has a large backyard, perfect for enjoying the beautiful Chattanooga weather. Unfortunately it is not a private backyard however, so there is no fence but you are near a quiet street. We have patio furniture, a shared porch (with the other duplex unit that is also rented).
Please email joel@calvarychatt.com or call/text me 954-815-3328 for more info.

Offline askilesgmv

• Lurker
« Reply #32 on: Nov 09, 2022, 02:30 »
I have a room I rent out to outage and traveling utility workers on a temporary basis (for the duration of the outage). My current outage worker told me about this site. He is projected to leave between 11/20 and 11/23, give or take, so the room will be open from around that timeframe forward, so far. I live 8 minutes from Sequoyah/TVA.
Here's the listing that is also posted on Craigslist: Room offered with shared bathroom for traveling or temporary tenant (must work). Weekly rent is $230, all included. References by request. Bedroom with bed, TV with Fire Stick, EPB internet, desk, fan, shared bathroom, use of kitchen, washer and dryer, parking, full house water filtration system. Clean and chemical free, no unnatural fragrances please. In area where Soddy Daisy meets Hixson. 8 minutes to TVA/Sequoyah; 5 minutes to Hwy 27 and Hixson Pike. 20 minutes to downtown Chattanooga. References and/or background check required as this is my personal home (shared). Smoking out back only. Text or email to setup afternoon discussion. Available now on approximately 11/23 when current worker leaves. In the past have rented to traveling nurse, TVA outage and traveling utility workers. No guests. Good vibes only.
PS Not looking for a permanent roommate - provided for traveling or temporary workers.

The zip and address are "Hixson," but I'm literally seconds from the 37379 (Soddy Daisy) line. References upon request and I do require a background check. In the past, I've hosted outage and utility workers from all over as well as a traveling food inspector and traveling nurse.
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2022, 12:13 by askilesgmv »

Offline Lemonhutt

• Lurker
« Reply #33 on: Feb 01, 2023, 01:10 »
I would have sent a text but you did not include your number.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?