Facility & Company Information > Surry

Surry - Lodging

(1/7) > >>

Rennhack:
If anyone has lodging information for this facility, please post it here.

There's only one real motel on the plant side of the James River,Econo Lodge 757 357 9057, and they are booked solid early. The James River Inn has fallen into a bad location bring your knife or gun. Lots of places in Newport News if you dont mind the extra 15 minutes to get there.

There are also 2 camp grounds within 20 miles they are Blackwater 757 357 7211 and individually owned 757 294 0247 or 757 294 3072

annaehansen:
To anyone seeking lodging in Surry - My family has a large home in Surry we are renting by the week beginning mid-March. It has four bedrooms and three full baths. It isn't luxurious, but it is clean, comfortable and in a beautiful location about 25 minutes from the power plant. Please email me if you are interested and be prepared to complete an application. Sincerely, Anna Hansen
annaehansen@yahoo.com

jjordan:
There is a campground on the same side of the river, I don't have any of the contact info. It's nothing fancy, but it's liveable, and not a long drive like the other side of the river.
JJ

visserjr:
Sky Anchor campground is about 30 minutes from the plant. It is wonderfull. The Evans are extremely friendly, there are about 10 sites. the sites are full hook up no cable. My antenna gets a clear picture from the local richmond and va beach channels. It is also very cheap. around 400$ a month. I'll get the phone number and post it soon. I cannot say enough good about Sky Anchor, or the people there. Any Q's just pm me.

John

nsz8:
Me and my brother are headed out there on October 28th. Curious if anyone knows the good places to stay out there, or any houses for rent, etc.

Thanks in advance!!!

Neil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version