Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu VC Summer - Lodging

Author Topic: VC Summer - Lodging  (Read 129156 times)

kathy glenn

Re: VC Summer - Lodging
« Reply #25 on: Dec 05, 2011, 12:21 »
Beautiful Lake Murray home on the water in Chapin, SC.  Great fishing, water sports, sun bathing or just enjoying the view.  3 BR's, 2 full baths, open floor plan with lots of views of Lake Murray.  Kitchen has granite counter tops, tile flooring, bay window and breakfast area. Formal dining room with trey ceiling, volume ceilings throughout the home. Master bedroom has whirlpool tub and separate shower. Dbl vanity and his and her closets. Unfinished walk out basement but is already heated and cooled. Private dock with deep protected cove.  Double garage and lots of space for garden.  All this for only $329,000.  Hurray this will not last! Please call me at 803-348-7489 or email me at kathyezzell@remax.net.  Click on link below for more photos and information.

For more information and pictures please click the link below:

http://kathyezzell.remax.com/listings/listingdetail_r4.aspx?LID=94893687

« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2011, 12:40 by kathy glenn »

dlmote53

House for rent
« Reply #26 on: Jan 15, 2012, 01:37 »
House for rent, 15 minutes from VC Summer Nuclear Station. Three bedrooms with walk in closets, 2 full baths, large living room with fireplace. Fully furnished with washer and dryer. Five acres with double car garage. Large deck with gas grill. $150 per bedroom per week. All utilities included. Contact Benny at
803 718-3891 and leave message and I will return your call or send an email to dlmote53@aol.com and I will send photos.
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2012, 03:08 by dlmote53 »

affordablesuites

« Reply #27 on: Apr 02, 2012, 02:58 »

AFFORDABLE SUITES DELUXE

A SUITE…. For LESS than the price of most rooms.

•   Stay connected to friends, family and the office with free high-speed internet.
•   Cook dinner just the way you like it in your full-size kitchen.
•   Enjoy our complimentary breakfast every morning from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
•   Enjoy our outdoor pool and Spa after a long day of work
•   Enjoy an after-work workout in the fitness center or at Gold’s Gym
•   Want a late night snack? Pick it up in our 24-hour Market
•   Enjoy our mangers reception Monday thru Wednesday 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
•   Pet friendly rooms

Call the hotel and ask for the VC Summer/Shaw rate!!!

Studio King Suite:

King Size bed, pull-out sofa bed, full-size kitchen and sitting area.

Our suites are 50% BIGGER than a typical hotel room.

Call TODAY!!!!

803-779-7000
150 Stoneridge Drive
Columbia, SC 29210

Offline Betsy

• Lurker
« Reply #28 on: Apr 17, 2012, 02:07 »
large 5 bedroom/3 bath family home to rent in Fairfield County.  Not a boarding house situation but will consider one person and a roommate.  Partially furnished.  large yard with fenced field.  Private and peaceful and beautiful country estate.     email  Hemlepp@truvista.net   

Offline Broad River Campground

• Very Lite User
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2012, 12:46 »
Great new campground only 6 miles from the plant. (Broad River Campground0 large
Shaded site with 30 and 50 amp services on every site and free wifi !!! Call D Melton
803-622-2080 or emal dmelton1@sc.rr.com 

Offline parsonti

• Lurker
« Reply #30 on: Jun 20, 2012, 12:46 »
 +K
Communities within a 15-45 minute drive of Summer include: Winnsboro (15 min), Prosperity (30 min), Pomaria (20 min), Newberry (30 min), Columbia (45 min), Irmo (45 min),Chapin (45 min)and Lexington (45 min) South Carolina. You may be able to rent a mobile home in Winnsboro, Prosperity, Pomaria or Newberry, or find an inexpensive motel room.  There's an "Economy Inn" in downtown Newberry on SC Hwy 34 that appears to be inexpensive. There's also a few motels at the intersection of SC Hwy 34 and I-26 in Newberry, that you may want to investigate. VC Summer is southeast of Newberry, and SC Hwy 34 intersects SC Hwy 215 which takes you to the plant. I've worked in the hotel industry, and if you inform the manager (not just the front desk clerk)that you'll be needing a room for 4-6 weeks, they'll usually negotiate a lower room rate with you just to have the room sold for a whole month or more. Hope this helps.

The Holiday Inn Express in Newberry has free beer & breakfast and the rate is only $54.  It's basically brand new!  Exit 78 off of I-26
Tina C. Parsons
Senior Area Manager
IHG - 704-307-8729

kptsj

« Reply #31 on: Jul 17, 2012, 08:49 »
My husband stayed at Affordable Suites in Columbia last Spring when he was there for an outtage. It was very nice. I think the room was about 280 a week at the monthly rate. It had very nice ammenities and the staff was friendly.

Offline Jayco

• Lurker
« Reply #32 on: Aug 03, 2012, 10:30 »
NEED A PLACE TO STAY LONG TERM?
CONSIDER AN RV.  USE IT FOR ALL YOUR JOBS.  PLACE IT CLOSE TO WORK.

FOR SALE: 2007 JAYCO DESIGNER FIFTH-WHEEL

One Owner, Non-Smokers, No Pets.  Excellent Condition.
39 Foot Length, Three Slides, 16 Foot Electric Awning
Rear Living Area with 2 Swivel-Rocker-Recliners and Hide-A-Bed Sofa
Entertainment Center with Surround Sound
Dinning with Free-Standing Table and Four Chairs
Kitchen has Build-In Microwave, Three-Burner Stove-Oven, 10 Cubic Foot 2 Door Refrigerator-Freezer
King Size Walk-Around Bed, Garden Shower
4000 Watt Generator
Plenty of Storage

Unit can be seen at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in Kinards, SC, approximately 24 miles from VC Summer.

For more details, pictures, contact information and asking price, go to:

https://sites.google.com/site/newberrysale/home/jayco-36rlts

« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2012, 01:09 by Jayco »

Offline Libby

• Lurker
« Reply #33 on: Aug 10, 2012, 11:28 »
New to this forum so not even sure if this is even in the right place or not, but here goes.

1792sq ft mobile home sitting on 3.78 of country acres including a 24x24 shop and a 18x36 covered shed for boat/RV and a barn. Home has 3 br 2ba with large kitchen and island, 2 large living rooms, fireplace (gas logs), sheetrocks walls throughout most of home, and 12x24 deck.  Located 5 min from downtown Newberry and I-26 and 19 mi from VC Summer.  Stove, dishwasher and refrigerator included. Rent will be $1100 a month with a $1100 security deposit due before move in. Home is move in ready!  
 For any questions please call Shane @ 803-518-6591 or Libby @ 803-924-5611 before 9pm. If no answer, leave message.  Serious inquires only.  Application and references requested.  

No lease to own/rent to own.

NON-SMOKERS
NO INSIDE PETS

Follow the link for pics....http://columbia.craigslist.org/apa/3148481217.html.

Also available for sale if interested.  Asking price $99,990.
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2012, 04:16 by Libby »

Offline Libby

• Lurker
« Reply #34 on: Aug 25, 2012, 04:17 »
Home mentioned above also for sale.  Here's the link to the real estate page.  http://www.erawilderrealty.com/detailpage/48/317371/553_Hillbrook_Lane_NEWBERRY_SC_29108

Offline johnperna

• Very Lite User
« Reply #35 on: Sep 19, 2012, 04:37 »
HOUSING close to V.C. Summer Nuclear Plant Jenkinsville, SC
http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/vacationfreedom/2012/09/housing-close-to-vc-summer-nuclear-plant-jenkinsville-sc.html  
1)                                         4829 FAIRFIELD RD COLUMBIA, SC
A garden in the city! Classy 2 BDRM apartment W/  stove, refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Central AC  & heat. Security Syst. Ornate wood panel ceilings & walls. Hardwood floors. Granite Fireplace. Patio & Concrete parking area. Located on nearly 2 acres of flowers shrubs, tall pines & fruit tress. Country Living with city convenience. COLUMBIA COLLEGE AREA. 4829A FAIRFIELD ROAD. $585 PER MONTH. HOME 803 781-3953 MOBILE 803 397-2968  TOLL FREE 1 800 829-4801 Email  JPerna@sc.rr.com
==============================
2)                              1522 COLUMBIA COLLEGE DR COLUMBIA, SC
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom apartment with stove,
refrigerator, central air conditioning,  hardwood floors. Vinyl
floors in kitchen and bathrooms. Washer and dryer. Nice yard. High ceilings. The upstairs apartment at 1522B
Columbia College Drive.  $420 per month.  Available on Nov 25, 2012 ; 803 781-3953, cell 803 397-2968,
TOLL FREE 1 800 829-4801  Email  JPerna@sc.rr.com
 ===================================
3)                                   449a CROCKETT ROAD COLUMBIA, SC 29212  
Crockett Cove Manor
http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/vacationfreedom/2012/09/crockett-cove-manor.html  

www.homeaway.com/169319    
On a quiet cove on Lake Murray in a residential neighborhood, near Columbia, South Carolina two bedroom, one and half bathroom, full kitchen including microwave oven. Yard beautifully landscaped and maintained. Patio/picnic area, a floating dock in the lake and a small boat ramp. Golf Nearby, VCR, Video library, Linens and towels, Coffee maker, Toaster, Central Heat & Air Conditioning, Sun porch with a lake view, CD/DVD player, filtered water, dishwasher, clothes washer and a clothes dryer. Large tile bathroom with one full bath and one half bath, that are "side by side".
Sleeps eight as follows:
One double bed in each of the 2 bedrooms, 1 double sleeper sofa in the living room, 2 single beds on the sun porch.
landscaped yard, patio/picnic area, floating dock, Boat ramp, barbecue grill, covered porch with garden view.
TV, VCR, cable, linens and towels, coffee maker, 2 toasters, central heat & air conditioning, electric can opener, full size stove and refrigerator, fully equipped kitchen, alarm clock, and radio.
To see a massive gallery of pictures of the interiors of both units,
and of the exterior click here:

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/johnperna/
The half bath and the full bath are side by side with a door between them. The half bath also has a door to the master bedroom
John Perna
Sleeps: 8 (w/slpr sofa)
2 Bdrms 1.5 Bthrm Ktchn Patio/gas grill
John Perna
1 800 829-4801

JPerna@sc.rr.com
==================================
4)                      449b CROCKETT ROAD
Crockett Cove Cottage
www.homeaway.com/202615  

http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/vacationfreedom/2009/01/crockett-cove-cottage.html
On a quiet cove of Lake Murray, near Columbia, South Carolina two bedroom, one bathroom, full kitchen including microwave oven. yard beautifully landscaped and maintained. Patio/picnic area, a floating dock in the lake and a small boat ramp. Golf Nearby, VCR, Video library, Linens and towels, Coffee maker, Toaster, Central Heat & Air Conditioning, Right on water, Golf Nearby, Fishing

CURRENTLY RENTED TO NUKEWORKERS UNTIL 10-06-12.
THEY SAY THAT THEY INTEND TO EXTEND THEIR STAY AFTER THAT DATE.
THIS IS PROVIDED IN THE EVENT THAT THEY DO NOT.

DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
1) from: 4829 FAIRFIELD RD COLUMBIA, SC to: Jenkinsville, SC
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=4829+FAIRFIELD+RD+COLUMBIA%2C+SC&daddr=Jenkinsville%2C+SC+  
1.   S Carolina 215 N
2.   25.6 mi, 40 mins
US-321 N and S Carolina 215 N
Driving directions to Jenkinsville, SC
4829 Fairfield Rd
Columbia, SC 29203
1. Head southwest on Fairfield Rd toward Carola St
210 ft
2. Continue onto N Main St
0.9 mi
3. Turn right onto S Carolina 215 N/​Monticello Rd
12.4 mi
4. Slight left to stay on S Carolina 215 N/​Monticello Rd
Continue to follow S Carolina 215 N
10.9 mi
5. Turn left onto Jenkinsville Rd Exd
0.1 mi  Jenkinsville, SC      

DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
2) from: 1522 COLUMBIA COLLEGE DR COLUMBIA, SC to: Jenkinsville, SC
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=1522+COLUMBIA+COLLEGE+DR+COLUMBIA%2C+SC&daddr=Jenkinsville%2C+SC+  

Suggested routes
1.   23.8 mi, 33 mins
S Carolina 215 N
2.   25.7 mi, 39 mins
1522 Columbia College Dr
Columbia, SC 29203
1. Head northwest on Columbia College Dr toward James St
1.0 mi
2. Turn right onto S Carolina 215 N/​Monticello Rd
11.7 mi
3. Slight left to stay on S Carolina 215 N/​Monticello Rd
10.9 mi
4. Turn left onto Jenkinsville Rd Exd
0.1 mi Jenkinsville, SC

DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
3)       449 CROCKETT ROAD COLUMBIA, SC 29212
from: 449 CROCKETT ROAD COLUMBIA, SC 29212 to: Jenkinsville, SC
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=449+CROCKETT+ROAD+COLUMBIA%2C+SC+29212+&daddr=Jenkinsville%2C+SC+  

Suggested routes
1.   21.7 mi, 34 mins
US-176 W
2.   27.2 mi, 39 mins
Interstate 26 W
3.   28.1 mi, 40 mins
US-76 W
449 State Road S-32-1076
Columbia, SC 29212
1. Head southeast on Crockett Rd/​State Rd S-32-1076 toward S Carolina 6 W/​N Lake Dr
0.5 mi
2. Turn left onto S Carolina 6 W/​N Lake Dr
Continue to follow S Carolina 6 W
3.0 mi
3. Turn left onto Dutch Fork Rd
0.2 mi
4. Turn right onto Bickley Rd/​State Rd S-40-286
1.1 mi
5. Turn left onto US-176 W
11.7 mi
6. Turn right onto S Carolina 213 N/​Parr Rd
Continue to follow S Carolina 213 N
4.3 mi
7. Turn right onto Jenkinsville Rd
0.9 mi
8. Turn left onto Jenkinsville Rd Exd
20 ft  Jenkinsville, SC
« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2012, 04:52 by johnperna »

Offline gogamecocks

• Light User
Opinions on areas to live around VC Summer
« Reply #36 on: Sep 26, 2012, 04:33 »
Lots of info on hotels, etc. but I'd like to know where are the better areas to move to in the area and buy a home? I have one kid who will be at USC  and another starting High School(next yr). I'm thinking Chapin High School looks good and housing seems very affordable. Does anyone have any advice on pros and cons to the different areas to live. I would like to either live in a lake community(i.e. boat slip-doesn't need to be lake front) or have a few acres of land. I am somewhat familiar with Cola but thought I could get some insider advice about schools and neighborhoods. Thanks  :)
« Last Edit: Sep 26, 2012, 04:35 by gogamecocks »

HeavyD

Re: Opinions on areas to live around VC Summer
« Reply #37 on: Sep 27, 2012, 08:53 »
Dutch Fork High School in Irmo is one of the best, if not the best, public high school in South Carolina.  Number one reason my wife and I chose to live in Irmo.

Have heard good things about Chapin High as well, so don't make the decision based on my opinion  :)

Comparing housing costs to the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, it is ridiculously cheap down here.  Pretty much any of the towns around Columbia, the housing prices will be comparable.

Neighborhoods are about as varied as you can get.  Drive through each town see run down looking neighborhoods, then bam, nice new houses. 

One con is going to be one that is repeated at quite a few sites; distance to the site.  I live in Irmo, the drive is 17 miles and it takes me about 20 mins, 25 max, to get here i the mornings.  It is possible to get here from any of the surrounding towns without getting on the interstate at all.

I realize it isn't much info, I can try and scare up some info from some friends who have lived here longer as well as my realtor friend.  Hopefully this is somewhat helpful.

Offline jmates

• Very Lite User
« Reply #38 on: Sep 27, 2012, 04:22 »
I am going to be living in Chapin, SC. A lot of people from the plant leave in that area, long with Irmo. Lexington is even cheaper, but a longer commute.

Offline gogamecocks

• Light User
« Reply #39 on: Sep 27, 2012, 04:50 »
Thanks for the replies. Both of those areas look good to me. I hear you about Hampton Rds. I remember the little 1800 sqft. ranch house we sold there in 2006 for 315K. We have a house to sell in Goose Creek now too but prices are still cheaper in the Columbia area then even here. Hopefully, I will be able to sell my house and not have to rent it. I need to free up my VA but my equity is a bit of an issue. Still...very excited about the move and the area!  :)

SCMasterchef

« Reply #40 on: Sep 28, 2012, 12:33 »
A really good Realty person to contact is Holly Street, Mid-State Realty, West Columbia.  My wife and I were looking about a year ago.  Contacted Holly about a place, she showed us, we told her not what we wanted, explained more clearly our expectations.  Two days late she called first thing in the morning and said she was standing in a house that was being moved out of that day and knew it was exactly what we were looking for.  We still live there, perfect.  Leaving the house, about 20 minutes away, close to Columbiana Mall in a small community in Irmo.  She's great and is willing to listen.

Offline co9group

• Lurker
« Reply #41 on: Oct 03, 2012, 01:07 »
For Rent by Owner: Waterfall Subdivision. Irmo address, Chapin schools. Off Hwy 176 near I-26 exit 97 (Peak exit). 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Approximately 1600 SF. 2 car garage. Open floor plan with high ceilings. Large 2 tier rear deck. MBR has walk-in closet, garden tub, separate shower. Community playground. Immediately available. $1295 month. Tenant pays elec, gas, water.  Owner pays sewer, garbage, HOA dues. Contact Stan or Adrienne at 803-217-1061. Agent/owner.

Offline wingateharbison

• Very Lite User
« Reply #42 on: Oct 17, 2012, 02:29 »
Special discounted rates for all companies traveling to Columbia, SC for the VC Summer Nuclear Facility!

Looking for temporary housing accommodations? Ask about our extended stay rates!

Wingate-Harbison Hotel
217 Lanneau Court
Columbia, SC 29212
Reservations: 803-407-6166
Email: Sales@Columbiawi.com

Easy drive on interstate to VC Summer Facility.

Off I-26 on Harbison Blvd within walking distance to Columbiana Mall, Bailey's Sports Bar and Monterrey's Mexican Restaurant which both offer 20% off of food purchases for our guests.
Hot continental breakfast each morning, free wired or wireless internet, 24-hour business center, all rooms equipped with microwave, refrigerator, safe, iron and ironing board, seasonal outdoor pool, on-site fitness center and FREE pass to Gold's Gym. Meeting space is available. Complimentary parking.

Offline johnperna

• Very Lite User
« Reply #43 on: Oct 25, 2012, 07:26 »
HOUSING close to V.C. Summer Nuclear Plant Jenkinsville, SC

http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/vacationfreedom/2012/09/housing-close-to-vc-summer-nuclear-plant-jenkinsville-sc.html

1)                                         4829 FAIRFIELD RD COLUMBIA, SC

A garden in the city! Classy 2 BDRM apartment W/  stove, refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Central AC  & heat. Security Syst. Ornate wood panel ceilings & walls. Hardwood floors. Granite Fireplace. Patio & Concrete parking area. Located on nearly 2 acres of flowers shrubs, tall pines & fruit tress. Country Living with city convenience. COLUMBIA COLLEGE AREA. 4829A FAIRFIELD ROAD. $585 PER MONTH. HOME 803 781-3953 MOBILE 803 397-2968  TOLL FREE 1 800 829-4801 Email  JPerna@sc.rr.com

==========================================

2)                                    449a CROCKETT ROAD COLUMBIA, SC 29212 

Crockett Cove Manor

http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/vacationfreedom/2012/09/crockett-cove-manor.html

www.homeaway.com/169319   
On a quiet cove on Lake Murray in a residential neighborhood, near Columbia, South Carolina two bedroom, one and half bathroom, full kitchen including microwave oven. Yard beautifully landscaped and maintained. Patio/picnic area, a floating dock in the lake and a small boat ramp. Golf Nearby, VCR, Video library, Linens and towels, Coffee maker, Toaster, Central Heat & Air Conditioning, Sun porch with a lake view, CD/DVD player, filtered water, dishwasher, clothes washer and a clothes dryer. Large tile bathroom with one full bath and one half bath, that are "side by side".

Sleeps eight as follows:
One double bed in each of the 2 bedrooms, 1 double sleeper sofa in the living room, 2 single beds on the sun porch.
landscaped yard, patio/picnic area, floating dock, Boat ramp, barbecue grill, covered porch with garden view.
TV, VCR, cable, linens and towels, coffee maker, 2 toasters, central heat & air conditioning, electric can opener, full size stove and refrigerator, fully equipped kitchen, alarm clock, and radio.

The half bath and the full bath are side by side with a door between them. The half bath also has a door to the master bedroom

John Perna

Sleeps: 8 (w/slpr sofa)

2 Bdrms 1.5 Bthrm Ktchn Patio/gas grill

John Perna

1 800 829-4801

JPerna@sc.rr.com
==================================

3)                      449b CROCKETT ROAD
Crockett Cove Cottage
www.homeaway.com/202615 

http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/vacationfreedom/2009/01/crockett-cove-cottage.html
On a quiet cove of Lake Murray, near Columbia, South Carolina two bedroom, one bathroom, full kitchen including microwave oven. yard beautifully landscaped and maintained. Patio/picnic area, a floating dock in the lake and a small boat ramp. Golf Nearby, VCR, Video library, Linens and towels, Coffee maker, Toaster, Central Heat & Air Conditioning, Right on water, Golf Nearby, Fishing

CURRENTLY RENTED TO NUKEWORKERS UNTIL 11-03-12.
THEY SAY THAT THEY INTEND TO EXTEND THEIR STAY AFTER THAT DATE.
THIS IS PROVIDED IN THE EVENT THAT THEY DO NOT.

DRIVING DIRECTIONS:

1) from: 4829 FAIRFIELD RD COLUMBIA, SC to: Jenkinsville, SC

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=4829+FAIRFIELD+RD+COLUMBIA%2C+SC&daddr=Jenkinsville%2C+SC+

1.   S Carolina 215 N

2.   25.6 mi, 40 mins

4829 Fairfield Rd

Columbia, SC 29203

1. Head southwest on Fairfield Rd toward Carola St

210 ft

2. Continue onto N Main St

0.9 mi

3. Turn right onto S Carolina 215 N/​Monticello Rd

12.4 mi

4. Slight left to stay on S Carolina 215 N/​Monticello Rd

10.9 mi

5. Turn left onto Jenkinsville Rd Exd

0.1 mi

Jenkinsville, SC     

DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
2)       449 CROCKETT ROAD COLUMBIA, SC 29212

from: 449 CROCKETT ROAD COLUMBIA, SC 29212 to: Jenkinsville, SC

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=449+CROCKETT+ROAD+COLUMBIA%2C+SC+29212+&daddr=Jenkinsville%2C+SC+

Suggested routes

1.   21.7 mi, 34 mins

US-176 W

2.   27.2 mi, 39 mins

Interstate 26 W

3.   28.1 mi, 40 mins

US-76 W

449 State Road S-32-1076

Columbia, SC 29212

1. Head southeast on Crockett Rd/​State Rd S-32-1076 toward S Carolina 6 W/​N Lake Dr

0.5 mi

2. Turn left onto S Carolina 6 W/​N Lake Dr

Continue to follow S Carolina 6 W

3.0 mi

3. Turn left onto Dutch Fork Rd

0.2 mi

4. Turn right onto Bickley Rd/​State Rd S-40-286

1.1 mi

5. Turn left onto US-176 W

11.7 mi

6. Turn right onto S Carolina 213 N/​Parr Rd

Continue to follow S Carolina 213 N

4.3 mi

7. Turn right onto Jenkinsville Rd

0.9 mi

8. Turn left onto Jenkinsville Rd Exd

20 ft

Jenkinsville, SC

Offline carterbays

• Lurker
« Reply #44 on: Nov 11, 2012, 12:37 »
***** NICE HOUSE FOR RENT.  Longer term  (3 months or more)  3 - 4 bedrooms  ON LAKE MONTICELLO !!
5 minutes to the V.C. Summer plant !!  Call Carter Bays 803-422-0609.
Or send email to
 bayslakehouse@yahoo.com

Offline wingateharbison

• Very Lite User
« Reply #45 on: Dec 27, 2012, 12:46 »

Looking for temporary housing accommodations? Ask about our extended stay rates!

Wingate-Harbison Hotel
217 Lanneau Court
Columbia, SC 29212
Reservations: 803-407-6166
Email: sales@Columbiawi.com

Easy drive on interstate to VC Summer Facility.

Off I-26 on Harbison Blvd within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment. 
Hot continental breakfast buffet each morning,  free wired or wireless internet, 24-hour business center, all rooms equipped with microwave, refrigerator, safe, iron and ironing board, seasonal outdoor pool, on-site fitness center and FREE pass to Gold's Gym. Meeting space is available. Complimentary parking.

Offline deqbaum

• Lurker
VC Summer - Lodging NEWBERRY
« Reply #46 on: Jan 21, 2013, 09:36 »
One Bedroom Apartment in downtown Newberry

Large apartment in duplex. Has a large front porch and small yard. Central HVAC, hardwood floors, stove, fridge, washer & dryer

Historic District, walk to shops and restaurants. Very nice location.

Will work with short terms to include all utilities

$600 includes water

803-924-5384

Offline mavnkat

• Lurker
« Reply #47 on: Aug 06, 2013, 08:07 »
Just found this site. Not much activity here but i figured why not try.

I have several mobile homes, campers, and camper (rv) spots with full hook ups for rent by the month. Most of my homes are new, some have never been lived in. The campers are clean and completey set up ready to move into. Our RV spots are large gravel paved with hookups and room for slides on either side. My property is just minutes from VC front gate. I have about 12 guys that work at the plant already on property.

803-600-3333 leave a message and I will return your call.

Offline johnperna

• Very Lite User
« Reply #48 on: Oct 14, 2013, 05:31 »
VACATION SPOT AVAILABLE FOR MONTHLY RENTAL DURING WINTER

CROCKETT COVE COTTAGE

http://tinyurl.com/ljn7d5c

http://targetfreedom.com/crockettcottage/

On a quiet cove of Lake Murray, near Columbia, South Carolina two bedroom, one bathroom, full kitchen including microwave oven. Beautifully landscaped yard. Patio/picnic area equipped with a gas grill, a charcoal grill, and a smoker. There is a floating dock in the lake and a small boat ramp. Golf Nearby, DVD player and Video library, Linens and towels, Coffee maker, Toaster, Central Heat & Air Conditioning, Right on the water. Golf Nearby. Fishing from your own yard. There is a washer and a dryer in a shared common area.

Low season Rates for Crockett Cove Cottage (Oct. 1 to March 1)
For four people or less, without pets:
Rates Crockett Cove Cottage:
Crockett Cove Cottage Rates, in low season, 
Less than 1 Week the Rate is 80/night with a Tax of 7%
For 1 Week or more:  Rate 475/week with a Tax of 7%
For 2 Weeks or more:  Rate 450/week with a Tax of 7%
For 3 Weeks or more:  Rate 415/week with a Tax of 7%
For 4 Weeks or more:  Rate 375/week with a Tax of 7%
3 months or more 1200/month (in winter only)
NO TAX IS DUE ON RENTALS OF 90 DAYS OR MORE

When comparing the long term rental rates with other furnished lake front rentals it is important to understand that our rates include water, electricity, trash pickup, cable, yard care, high speed internet service and telephone.
When comparing our long term rental rates with a motel room it is important to understand that this is TWO bedrooms, with a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a large yard with a patio, a boat ramp and a dock.

To see a massive gallery of pictures of the interiors,
and of the exterior "Copy and paste" this URL:

http://s87.photobucket.com/user/johnperna/library/?sort=3&page=0

If this URL does not open by clicking on it. "Copy and paste" this URL  into the address bar.  Names of photos will designate "cottage" or main house (manor) If you would like to have any additional information,
please feel free to call me on my toll free number,
1  8 0 0   8 2 9 - 4 8 0 1 ; or
on my cell number 8 0 3   3 9 7 - 2 9 6 8 .
Thank you,
John Perna <johnperna@gmail.com>

Offline johnperna

• Very Lite User
« Reply #49 on: Oct 22, 2013, 06:05 »

http://targetfreedom.com/housing-rentals/

Housing Rentals

4829B FAIRFIELD ROAD COLUMBIA, SC 29203

A garden in the city! Classy one bedroom Apartment (has another room that has been used as a bedroom). Stove, refrigerator, electronic security system. Ornate wood panel ceilings and walls. Hardwood floors. Concrete parking area. Located on nearly 2 acres of flowers shrubs, tall pines & fruit trees. Country Living with city convenience. COLUMBIA COLLEGE AREA.  4829B FAIRFIELD ROAD. $450 PER MONTH. MOBILE 803 397-2968  TOLL FREE 1 800 829-4801
Email johnperna@gmail.com Classy Apartment on Large Wooded Lot

http://columbia.craigslist.org/apa/4025137546.html

==================
    VACATION SPOT AVAILABLE FOR MONTHLY RENTAL DURING WINTER
    CROCKETT COVE COTTAGE
    http://tinyurl.com/ljn7d5c
    http://targetfreedom.com/crockettcottage/

On a quiet cove of Lake Murray, near Columbia, South Carolina two bedroom, one bathroom, full kitchen including microwave oven. Beautifully landscaped yard. Patio/picnic area equipped with a gas grill, a charcoal grill, and a smoker. There is a floating dock in the lake and a small boat ramp. Golf Nearby, DVD player and Video library, Linens and towels, Coffee maker, Toaster, Central Heat & Air Conditioning, Right on the water. Golf Nearby. Fishing from your own yard. There is a washer and a dryer in a shared common area.

Low season Rates for Crockett Cove Cottage (Oct. 1 to March 1)
    Rates Crockett Cove Cottage:
    Crockett Cove Cottage Rates, in low season,
    Less than 1 Week the Rate is 80/night with a Tax of 7%
    For 1 Week or more:  Rate 475/week with a Tax of 7%
    For 2 Weeks or more:  Rate 450/week with a Tax of 7%
    For 3 Weeks or more:  Rate 415/week with a Tax of 7%
    For 4 Weeks or more:  Rate 375/week with a Tax of 7%
    3 months or more 1200/month (in winter only)
    NO TAX IS DUE ON RENTALS OF 90 DAYS OR MORE

When comparing the long term rental rates with other furnished lake front rentals it is important to understand that our rates include water, electricity, trash pickup, cable, yard care, high speed internet service and telephone.
    When comparing our long term rental rates with a motel room it is important to understand that this is TWO bedrooms, with a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a large yard with a patio, a boat ramp and a dock.

To see a massive gallery of pictures of the interiors,
    and of the exterior “Copy and paste” this URL:

http://s87.photobucket.com/user/johnperna/library/?sort=3&page=0

If this URL does not open by clicking on it. “Copy and paste” this URL  into the address bar.  Names of photos will designate “cottage” or main house (manor) If you would like to have any additional information,
    please feel free to call me on my toll free number,
    1 800 829-4801 ; or
    on my cell number 803 397-2968.
    Thank you,
    John Perna <johnperna@gmail.com>

Edit this entry.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?