Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu VC Summer - Lodging

Author Topic: VC Summer - Lodging  (Read 129060 times)

Offline Kirby1968

• Lurker
VC summer rooms for rent 100.00 deposit 125.00 a week
« Reply #75 on: Sep 29, 2015, 12:41 »
Hello I have two rooms in my home for rent it is a three bedroom home it is I believe 1875 sq

There is W/D full kitchen plenty of parking as it is on 4 acres of land located in Newberry SC 20 minutes from VC summer nuclear plant in Jenkensville SC  It has Direct TV there is 100.00 deposit and rent is 125.00 a week which is a lot cheaper than the hotels are charging and you have a full kitchen and W/D the home has new carpet new AC each room is the same as the other with a bathroom in between them and a linen closet also has a huge deck on the outside there will be absolutely no smoking inside outside is fine I have no pets at this time and would not want you bringing one with you.

if you think you would like to rent one of these rooms please contact me @ 803-319-5020 my name is Alan and I own this home I do not rent it.
« Last Edit: Sep 29, 2015, 01:25 by Kirby1968 »

Offline PaulTaylorRealtor

• Lurker
VC Summer RV Lots $350 / mo
« Reply #76 on: Nov 28, 2015, 08:26 »
I have 2 RV lots available only 8 miles from the entrance to Unit 2 & 3 at VC Summer.   Both lots have 50 amp service, well and septic.  Private 4 acre lot!  Old wooded home site!   $350 / month plus electricity.  (Avg. $80 / month).   Call or text Paul Taylor 803-463-4663.

bwh213

Re: VC Summer - Lodging
« Reply #77 on: Feb 01, 2016, 01:38 »
3 bdrm all brick, 1,200+ sq. ft. newly renovated 1 1/2 bathroom home with large carport and huge one car garage available just 15-20 min. form V C Summer Nuclear plant. Home comes fully furnished, w/ cable + utilities included in weekly rental fee. Restaurants and shopping within walking distance, located in quiet family friendly community. If interested, please contact the owners @ 803-718-3083.   

Offline tonya72262

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
RV Park
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2016, 12:26 »
I am opening a new RV Park, 7 miles from VC Summer 2, the end of July. The park will have 60 spaces ready then , with more coming. The rent on these spaces is $500 per month $525 for extra large campers. Rent includes water and electric. Amenities will include pool, volleyball, covered picnic tables, firepits w/grills, clubhouse, and on site laundry. [/size]We are one mile from the landing at beautiful Lake Monticello for you fisherman, and will have approximately 30 acres of woodland for you hunters to enjoy in the fall. If you have any questions or need more information call Tonya at 843-910-1968 or email me at dixiegirl72262@gmail.com. We look forward to having you with us.

Offline 14 miles to VC Summer

• Lurker
14 miles to VC Summer Camper spot in Winnsboro
« Reply #79 on: Jun 25, 2016, 11:14 »
14 miles to VC Summer in Winnsboro ,Camper spot 30/50 amp hookup water, sewage, trash pickup  included ,   electric separate, fence gated.  6 miles to I-77  one hour to Charlotte.  $425.00 month,  call 803-261-9783  ask for Bob

Offline dricejr43

• Lurker
« Reply #80 on: Jul 15, 2016, 12:50 »
New Rental Available

Approximately 10 to 11 miles from VC Summer
Close to Newberry, Winnsboro, Chapin, and Columbia

Located near intersection of Hwy 321 and Hwy 34 (aka Newberry Highway)

HVAC
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
Washer / Dryer
Furnished
Very large private wooded lot with ample parking
Water, Eletric, Included
Kitchen Utinsels, Pots, and Pans for cooking included!
All you really need to bring is your clothes and bathroom needs.
Wood fireplace.

Master $230 per week for 1 person (Room could accommodate 2 people at $150 per week a piece) VERY LARGE MASTER WITH PRIVATE BATHROOM
Bedroom 2 $185 per week
Bedroom 3 $185 per week

Beautiful home located on very large and private lot. House is 2200 sq. Master bedroom is very large and has it's own private bath. Entire second floor is dedicated to the master bedroom. Even has large sitting area overlooking the backyard. Other two bed rooms are a nice size also are located on the first floor. Family room features large wrap around couch. Please give me a call for more details. This home is in immaculate condition. Lots of parking space too! Asking a little more for the master bedroom because it's the most private and largest bedroom. Large covered deck. Garage Parking for 2 vehicles

This above and beyond anything available in and around Fairfield County. Beautiful and private landscaped yard. References and $200 refundable security deposit.

Email me at VCSummerLodging@gmail.com for pictures. Put Cedar Home in subject line. I will email you pictures of the property.
Call or send text message to 803-319-2167

See Pics at craigslist listing

http://columbia.craigslist.org/roo/5686003385.html
« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2016, 01:46 by dricejr43 »

Offline rgann19683

• Lurker
« Reply #81 on: Oct 18, 2016, 02:05 »
I have rooms in my home to rent out.  You will have kitchen and laundry priviledges.  There is also a large refrigerator for use downstairs.   The house is very large and on the water located only 3 miles from the plant.  There is a large den with a wetbar, small refrigerator, microwave and toaster oven. Each room has a double bed.   Price is $150.00 per week. Contact Rob at 803 553 3380.

Sue Rohde

For Sale - Waterfront home on Lake Murray  - Spectacular all brick custom home, over 5,000 sq.ft., built in 2010.  Leave the stress at work and go home to the lake!  Drive to and from work and enjoy the scenery without any traffic!
Check out my listing on lakehouse.com  AD# 470671, http://www.lakehouse.com/page-470671.html
Contact me with any questions or to schedule a tour. Thanks for looking!

Offline bwh213

• Lurker
« Reply #83 on: Nov 21, 2016, 12:47 »
Nice, newly renovated 3 bdrm 1.5 bath single family all brick home with over sized carport within 15-20 minutes of job site available.  Located in Winnsboro, SC close to shopping and in walking distance to both the middle & high school.  Additional storage is available if necessary. Complimentary amenities included: small pet (outside only-dog house on property), wi-fi, cable and all utilities included in rental fee. Would prefer to rent entire home to family or 3 tenants. Home will be available 12/2016.

All interested applicants please contact Barbara Holley @ 803-718-2502. +K

Offline SaludaRiverResort

• Lurker
« Reply #84 on: Dec 19, 2016, 10:14 »
Saluda River Resort
Campground/RV Park
Full hook up lots available
Located on the Saluda River in Silverstreet,SC (Newberry County)
(803) 276-7917

**two full hook up sites available at $400/month each. 

Located on the Saluda River. Great fishing! Big catfish are biting!

**just available**
Cabin available on the Saluda River $500/month plus utilities.
First and Last month rent plus $100.00 utility deposit required to move in.
Contact Jaime 803 924 8467
« Last Edit: Jul 21, 2017, 08:09 by SaludaRiverResort »

Offline larryreid75

• Lurker
« Reply #85 on: Dec 28, 2016, 04:22 »
Log Home Living
Upstairs room with full bath down the hall (balcony).
Home includes Great room with fireplace, full kitchen and dining room, front porch and rear deck with a great view!
Home is wired for satellite if you choose to add and basic internet.
Located 17 miles from VC Summer on Hwy 176 (next to Molly's Rock and the Sumter National Forest)
$750/month
Available February 1, 2017.
Pictures to be added later.

Offline johnperna

• Very Lite User
Spacious House on Lake Murray
« Reply #86 on: Jan 05, 2017, 03:35 »
 CROCKETT COVE MANOR
Spacious House on Lake Murray in Columbia, SC (449 Crockett Rd  29212)

http://targetfreedom.com/crockettcottage/

http://columbia.craigslist.org/apa/5929046353.html   $1700 / month

(google map)      (yahoo map)
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom 1200ft2 This is a fully furnished lake front rental. The rate includes water, trash pickup, cable, high speed internet and telephone.
On a quiet cove on Lake Murray in a residential neighborhood. On the Columbia, SC side of Lake Murray. Two bedroom, one and half bathroom, full kitchen including microwave oven. Laundry in building. Off-street parking
Yard beautifully landscaped, Patio/picnic area, a floating dock in the lake and a small boat ramp. Sun porch with a lake view, CD/DVD player, filtered water, dishwasher, clothes washer and a clothes dryer. The main house has a large tile bathroom with one full bath and one half bath, that are "side by side".
The main house sleeps eight as follows:
Queen size bed in master bedroom, Double bed in 2nd bedroom, Double sleeper sofa in living room, 2 single beds on sun porch.
The main house is on the same lot as an attached cottage. The exterior amenities are the same for both units including: landscaped yard, patio/picnic area, floating dock, Boat ramp, 1 gas grill, 1 charcoal grill, 1 meat smoker, covered porch with with garden view and lake view. .
The main house interior amenities include: TV, VCR, cable, coffee maker, 2 toasters, central heat & air conditioning, microwave oven, electric can opener, full size stove and refrigerator, fully equipped kitchen, alarm clock, and radio.
To see a massive gallery of pictures of the interiors of both units, and of the exterior click here:
http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/johnperna/ 

PROJECTED TO BE AVAILABLE  01-09-2017

MONTHLY OR YEARLY RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE.
THIS WAS PREVIOUSLY A SHORT TERM VACATION RENTAL.

John Perna  <
johnperna@gmail.com> ;
cell 803 397-2968     TOLL FREE 1 800 829-4801

Sue Rohde

Lodging / Home for Sale on Lake Murray
« Reply #87 on: Jan 25, 2017, 07:38 »
For Sale - Waterfront home on Lake Murray  - Spectacular custom home, built in 2010.  Leave the stress at work and go home to the lake!  Drive to and from work and enjoy the scenery without any traffic!  Life's better at the lake!
Check out my listing on lakehouse.com  AD# 470671, http://www.lakehouse.com/page-470671.html  or  MLS #409625
Contact me with any questions or to schedule a tour. 
Thanks for looking!

Offline alex gann

• Lurker
Room to rent near plant
« Reply #88 on: Feb 28, 2017, 10:06 »
I have 1 room left in my home to rent out.  You will have kitchen and laundry priviledges. There is an extra refrigerator in the laundry room for use. The house is very large and on the water located only 3 miles from the plant.  There is a large den upstairs with a wet bar and kitchenette.  The room has a double bed . You share a bath with one other worker. The price is $150.00 a week. Contact Rob at 803 553 3380.  Also possibly willing to rent out the master bedroom (located downstairs with large private bath) for $200.00 a week. The master will not be available until mid April.  Direct t.v. is provided for each room.

Offline Gus Smith

• Lurker
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2017, 03:21 »
House for Rent in Chapin, SC. 1 bedroom plus a loft suitable for additional bedroom, 1 bathroom, 5-1/2 acres in a private setting. Country living at its best! Very close to downtown Chapin. Please contact Gus Smith at 8035137744 for additional information.

Offline rgann19683

• Lurker
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2017, 07:42 »
I have 2 rooms in my home to rent out.  You will have kitchen and laundry priviledges.  The house is very large and on the water located only 3 miles from the plant.  There is a large den upstairs with a wet bar .Direct tv provided.  One  room has a double bed and you share a bath with one other worker.  The price of this room is $150.00 a week.  The second bedroom has a queen bed and a private bath and it rents for $175.00 a week.  There is a refrigerator in the laundry room just for nuke workers. Please contact us directly at 803-553-3380 or 81.

Offline CountryHome

• Lurker
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2017, 12:49 »
I have a 3-4 bedroom 3 bath home located 12 miles from VC Summer available for rent. 
Fully furnished nice country 2 story home nice and woody with pond view.  Large back deck. Full kitchen and laundry. 
Satellite TV and internet available. 
Also, have at least one camper available too. Camper is 28 foot 1br, 1ba with kitchen, sofa and dinette.  Would have access to household laundry facilities. 

Asking $150 per week or $600 per month - per bedroom or camper.

Offline SaludaRiverResort

• Lurker
« Reply #92 on: Jul 21, 2017, 07:57 »
Two Full hook up sites available at $400.00/month each. We are located on the Saluda River. The big catfish are biting!

Saluda River Resort
803 924 8467

Offline Jake Johns

• Lurker
« Reply #93 on: Jul 25, 2017, 06:37 »
Two rooms will become available in Lake Carolina in two weeks. Weekly rent is $200 per person. Five minutes from Sandhill Village and grocery stores and about a 30 minute drive from VC summer. Text or call (803) 354-2512 for more information.

Offline cspann

• Lurker
« Reply #94 on: Mar 11, 2019, 05:52 »
VC SUMMER LODGING

3 min drive to VC SUMMER. 3BR 2BA furnished home on 7 acres in the Geese Have Community alongside Lake Monticello on Hwy 215. Available June 2019. email c_spann@bellsouth.net for more information.

Offline Wayne Wicker

• Lurker
« Reply #95 on: Feb 05, 2020, 08:46 »
Lodging- 2020
Gateway RV Park Pomaria SC located in Newberry County.  11 miles from V.C. Summer. All sites have 50, 30 amp service with GFCI outlet, water, sewer.
$455.00 for 50 amp and $435.00 for 30 amp. Electric, water and sewer included in pricing. Park has laundry matt commercial machines and propane station.
12 minutes from Newberry SC, 28 minutes from Harbison exit on Columbia, SC. 10 minutes from interstate 26.
Call Wayne 803-924-0362

Offline Dexter@namanhotels.com

• Lurker
Staybridge Suites 25 miles from VC Summer
« Reply #96 on: Mar 23, 2020, 03:01 »
 Staybridge Suites offers affordable rates in the Downtown Columbia area. Only 25 miles away from the V.C Summer nuclear site.  This all-suite hotel offers:

• ·         Full kitchens
  • ·         Dishes, Glasses, Silverware
  • ·         Grill Pavilion
  • ·         Grab it and go breakfast
  • ·         Dinner delivered to room (upon request) Monday through Wednesday.
  • ·         Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • ·         King studio or two queen one bedroom suites
  • ·         Rates from $79 per night.
Join us today for Columbia’s greatest hotel value! Call Shelley at 803-451-5900 to book now! Offer based on availability and good through April 30th, 2020.
« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2020, 03:11 by Dexter@namanhotels.com »

Offline gfcoleman

• Lurker
« Reply #97 on: Apr 29, 2022, 10:56 »
Camp sites and apartments for rent in a beautiful country setting.  8 miles from VC Summer. Address is 1029 Liston Road  Blair,  SC 29015.  If interested: please call George 803-635-0377.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?