Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Vogtle - Lodging honeypot

Author Topic: Vogtle - Lodging  (Read 128541 times)

Supercool59

Mesquite Lodge is proud to announce the upcoming opening of one of our newest Lodges approx. 4 miles from Vogtle Nuclear.
Brand new, single rooms featuring 100+ channel Directv, hot breakfast, premium boxed lunch to go and 5 star dinner service.  Laundry service is provided once per week. Dining and recreation area on-site.
Service is all inclusive and very affordable.
Corporate accounts welcome.
Please contact Jeremy Smith at 940-230-5354 for more information.

Offline ebm514

• Lurker
Re: Vogtle - Lodging
« Reply #76 on: Jun 07, 2015, 10:21 »
June 7, 2015
I have some very nice rooms available in a couple of different houses.  The properties are in McBean which is about 14 miles to the plant.  It is also about 15 to Augusta and 15 to Waynesboro which are the 2 nearest towns.  The rooms are in the country but they are convenient to the plant. I rent the rooms on a weekly basis.  The room rates are from $125-$225 a week.  The difference in price being the size of the room and private baths. All rooms are furnished and include utilities, wi-fi, kitchen, laundry room and privacy.  Please contact me with any questions.  ebm514@yahoo.com

Offline crystalbey

• Lurker
Rooms for Rent
« Reply #77 on: Oct 03, 2015, 11:04 »
4 rooms for rent in Augusta, Ga area, 1 room rented for labor immediately, 2 room are $450.00, 1 room $400.00 month to month leasing, please contact if you are interested, Plant Vogtle workers welcome.

rbran90

Vogtle Nuclear RV Park (Close to the Plant)
« Reply #78 on: Oct 21, 2015, 07:29 »

BEST RV PARK AT VOGTLE  ****

Hello Fellow Nuke Workers ,

My name is Sylvia Williams.  I run the Vogtle Nuclear RV Park within 50 yards of the C&J Convenience store on River Road.  We are brand new RV Park and the closest to the plant. We are located about 3/4 mile from the plant entrance (you can walk to work or ride a bike).  We have 33 spaces available and 6 Luxury RV’s available for rent with more on the way.  We have 30 and 50 amp services available.  

A washer and dryer are provided at the park.  

Next to our property, at the RV park, there is the C&J convenience store with full Kitchen Services serving breakfast & Hot Meals for lunch & Dinner, cold beer, Lottery, and most anything else you need. They also sell Gasoline ( only one in 10 miles ) and they re-fill Propane Tanks)

You can contact me Sylvia directly, at 706-664-0922 with any lodging questions any time. Looking forward to having you as our guest ...   "We'll leave the light on for you"
« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2015, 12:16 by rbran90 »

rbran90

LUXURY RV's & MOTOR HOMES FOR RENT AT VOGTLE
« Reply #79 on: Oct 21, 2015, 09:10 »
VOGTLE NUCLEAR PLANTS BEST RENTALS

Hello Fellow Nuke Workers,

Nuclear Vendors RV Rentals has RV’s available for Immediate Occupancy!!!!  Just bring your clothes. All outfitted with large flat screen TV’s and more..

Luxury RV rentals with slide-outs within 1/2 mile of the Gate... Not FEMA Trailers like the rest of the rentals in the area..... We have RV’s and Luxury Motor Homes available. Walking distance to convenient store, gas station, and propane re-fill station,

Monthly Rentals available now.  10% discounts for stays of 6 months or longer.   10% discounts for CBI & DZ Employees

Please call or text us for pricing and an application to reserve an RV that meets your needs.
Please include a cell phone number and an email address.

Most desired RV location.

our rentals are professionally managed and maintained...

Non-Smoking Rentals

Call: ***561-529-7074*** cell     
 or email me at :
info@nuclearvendors.com
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2016, 11:39 by rbran90 »

Louie

LUXURY RV & MOTOR HOME RENTALS
« Reply #80 on: Dec 17, 2015, 09:07 »
Available for Immediate Occupancy!!!! Choose your RV for January 2016

Luxury RV & Motor Home rentals with slide-outs..... Lest than ¾ of mile to the Construction Gate... Forget Driving over an hour to Augusta to the closest  Hotels

Monthly Rentals available now !

Please call for pricing and an application to reserve an RV that meets your needs.   Please include your email address in response.
 Most desired RV location at Vogtle .

Professionally managed and maintained...

Non-Smoking Rentals

Please Call: 561-262-3519 or email: Louie@Louiespage.com

Ask for Ralph or Louie
« Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 07:29 by Nuclear NASCAR »

Offline mhensley

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #81 on: Aug 08, 2016, 09:06 »
Furnished bedroom for rent for $400/month or 100/week in a comfy seven room house in a country setting, nice neighborhood, nice neighbors, two bathrooms, cute kitchen, library, and piano, security deposit, shared utilities, nonsmoker, No application fee, 5 minutes to I-20, 10 minutes from downtown Augusta.  Please leave message and include your phone number. (803) 392-1972

Offline markhillis

• Lurker
« Reply #82 on: Sep 08, 2016, 11:28 »
I have a lovely two-bedroom home, recently renovated, all new appliances, including washer & dryer, in a secluded wooded area next to a fish pond about 6 miles
south of Girard. It is available for rent, fishing rights (tenants only). Preferably no indoor pets. $1000/month with lease. You may contact me for questions, but rental management is handled by Tommy Pace at 912-531-0943. my email is markhillis@cox.net

Offline johnperna

• Very Lite User
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2017, 04:50 »
I have been renting to nukeworkers at VC Summer for years. Now that Westinghouse has filed for bankruptcy many of those nukeworkers are going to Vogtle. Most of my renters have been very fine, honest, and reasonable people. Those who are not in that category will hide their rental history, but you can still discover it. I would be happy to give truthful references in either case. 803 397-2968.

Offline srsoos

• Lurker
« Reply #84 on: Jul 02, 2017, 11:07 »
I have a furnished one bedroom with a queen bed, shared bath in a house in South Augusta for $145.00 a week, includes utilities, washer&dryer usage, cable with sports package, complete kitchen use.  House has hardwood floors, Central AC, large windows on an acre lot and has been recently renovated with new paint, floors re-stained, new bath, new lighting, etc. Located approximately 45 minutes from the Plant.  I have two other male tenants in house who also share bath, they are mature employed individuals.  Owner does not reside in home. There is no partying, drinking and loud music allowed on this property.  Please call or text me at 706-399-1989 for pics or questions.

One weeks security deposit required. No pets.  No smoking on property.
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2017, 11:12 by srsoos »

Offline Bradford Pointe

• Lurker
Re: Vogtle Lodging - Bradford Pointe
« Reply #85 on: Nov 03, 2017, 10:43 »
Bradford Pointe has a preferred employer program for all Vogtle employees!! It's $250 off their first month rent and free application fees!! We have 1 and 2 bedrooms for immediate move ins!

Please call 706-868-7977 or email bradfordpointe-cm@pegasusresidential.com for more info!
Let's find you the perfect home!!

Offline betsysue

• Lurker
« Reply #86 on: Dec 12, 2017, 06:19 »
I stayed at the Sunset Inn at Augusta, GA a couple of years ago for a week. The location is right off the interstate so the commute to Vogtle wasn't too bad. The outside of the location looks a little rough, but the rooms were pretty nice, quiet, and exceptionally clean. I am a very light sleeper, but I slept great there. The couple who run the place were very nice and were ready to assist 24/7.  The room was very inexpensive at around $45/night. http://sunsetinnaugusta.com

Offline betsysue

• Lurker
« Reply #87 on: Dec 12, 2017, 06:24 »
Anyone know of an RV site available Jan-May 2018 that is within 50 mins to Vogtle and 15 mins to an Anytime Fitness? My motorhome is 20' and needs only water, sewer, and 30 amps with a level and quiet site.[size=78%] thereallunchgirl@gmail.com[/size]
 [Dance] [pillow]
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2017, 06:29 by betsysue »

Offline Vogtle Housing

• Very Lite User
« Reply #88 on: Oct 10, 2018, 05:19 »
Recently remodeled, energy efficient, furnished/unfurnished 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available for rent in Sylvania, GA. Newly installed hardwood flooring throughout the apartment. Short and long term lease options available. Located within city limits and just 1/2 mile from city center. Safe and private location.
Some amenities included are:
Internet Wifi
Dish network satellite TV with 120 channels
Monthly pest control
All maintenance repairs
Laundry facility on-site, etc.

NO APPLICATION FEE! FALL SPECIALS!! APARTMENTS ARE MOVE-IN READY AND AVAILABLE NOW!!! PLEASE CALL 912-425-0162 TODAY!! Call, text, or email for more information or to set up an appointment to see for yourself how nice they are! Rent start at $600 and up. 1 bedroom 1 bathroom and 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms apartments available.

ACADEMY APARTMENTS are located only 30 miles from Plant Vogtle. Academy Apartments is the perfect place to call home while you're working at Plant Vogtle.  We also have a laundry facility on site. The property is located in a safe area within city limits and you'll be within walking distance of a post office, gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, convenience stores, and banks! Call or email today for more info! Academy Apartments at 912-425-0162. Check out our  YouTube video @
(in youtube search under: Academy Apartments Sylvania)
« Last Edit: Oct 10, 2018, 05:21 by Vogtle Housing »

Offline mlunn

• Lurker
Re: Vogtle - Lodging Available Now - New Ellenton, SC
« Reply #89 on: Oct 15, 2018, 03:42 »
Brick ranch with 1-acre yard and large kitchen in downtown New Ellenton, SC across street from grocery store, Dollar Store, pharmacy and close to library, police station, and other conveniences. Amenities include outdoor, screened-in additional kitchen, firepit, deck, and large storage building/workshop. 1600 square feet. Deck and sunroom. 2 bedrooms; 1 and a half baths. Large closets. Washer and dryer. Dishwasher. Carport. Central air and heat. Cable-ready. Set far back from road. Within 5 miles of SRS's New Ellenton gate. Pets negotiable. Available now. $925 plus utilities which run ~$100/month or less. Call Martin 803 507 2613.

Offline mdylewski@redroof.com

• Light User
20% Off at Red Roof Hotels and HomeTowne Studios
« Reply #90 on: Mar 07, 2019, 11:25 »
Red Roof offers 20% off for all outage workers at all Red Roof and HomeTowne Studios hotels nationwide!
https://www.redroof.com/deals/partner/bhi_energy
Click the link or call the hotel and give VP+ #621355 when making your reservations.
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2019, 12:25 by Marlin »

Offline mdylewski@redroof.com

• Light User
« Reply #91 on: Jan 27, 2020, 01:28 »
Red Roof offers 20% off for all outage workers at all Red Roof and HomeTowne Studios hotels nationwide!https://www.redroof.com/deals/partner/bhi_energyClick the link or call the hotel and give VP+ #621355 when making your reservations.

Offline ahooker

• Lurker
« Reply #92 on: Apr 10, 2020, 04:20 »
This page doesn't seem to be too well used currently? Anyone around that can advise where to look for housing posts? I'm looking for something small, preferably with laundry. Something shared would not be off the table.

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
« Reply #93 on: Apr 10, 2020, 06:20 »
vogtle isn't good for housing...really good for RVs...your best bet would be site coordinator or wait till you get there...you could easily get a hotel in augusta but the drive is no fun...waynesboro is closer but limited in hotels...you could call some of the RV parks and see if you can rent an on-site trailer...some of them have them.  you could try real estate agent in waynesboro..you could also see if apartment complexes in waynesboro has anything short term.....hard to find stuff there.

Offline 10xinvestments

• Lurker
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2021, 03:15 »
Hello Vogtle Workers!

We are the new owners of Made in the Shade RV Park! We are located about 6 miles from the plant entrance. We currently have spaces available for short and long term rentals! 
We have 30 and 50 amp services available. 
We are pet friendly and have a newly installed dog park.  There are 4 washers and 4 dryers on site for use as well as showers and restroom.
We have on site garbage service with twice weekly pickup.
We are the only park around that has shade!

You can contact us directly call or text, at 762-333-2901 with any lodging questions any time. Looking forward to having you as our guest!

Offline Rebecca

• Lurker
« Reply #95 on: Dec 11, 2021, 04:16 »
Hi I have a single wide trailer to rent with a nice large yard . Three bedrooms One bath . Completely fenced . I rent for 1000.00 a month empty and 1500.00 furnished ( includes sheets & towels , pots & pans ) .Years lease with deposit & First month . If interested please email me at upfranklin@yahoo.com
Must be able to keep up yard work or pay someone to mow yard . Located in Hepzibah

Offline BridgesRealtyLLC

• Lurker
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2022, 11:17 »
AVAILABLE JULY 15, 2022! SHORT TERM LEASE AVAILABLE! Fully-furnished (including housewares) 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhome in Goshen Plantation. Rent also includes furniture, washer and dryer and lawn care. Living here will give you easy access to Plant Vogtle and the Starbucks Plant. Lots of living space with .5 bath downstairs and bedrooms upstairs with Jack & Jill bath. Fully equipped kitchen. NO PETS ALLOWED! All information contained herein deemed reliable, but should be verified. School zones must be verified as they are subject to change. Pictures depict layout only. For more information, or to schedule a showing, please visit www.BRaugusta.com or call Bridges Realty at 706-922-6390 x 200. ask for Bradley
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 11:29 by BridgesRealtyLLC »

Offline VogtleRVPark

• Lurker
Vogtle RV Park - Spaces Avaialable
« Reply #97 on: Jun 01, 2022, 06:41 »
For those of you looking for a great location to park your RV, 1 mile from Plant Vogtle they have campsites available.

Located at the corner of River Road and Hancock Landing,

1 miles from Plant Vogtle and close to Augusta and Waynesboro.

We are sure you will love it here! Small Park only 33 spaces, All utilities and Wi-Fi Included in monthly rents. (They have a dedicated fiber optic line for Wi-Fi and we can stream anything on our smart TV's, phones and tablets.

They also have laundry on site.

Sylvia Williams is the owner and she has been in this business for over 6 years. She is kind and is awesome to deal with! Give her a call, her number is 706-664-0922

http://VogtleRVpark.com/ is the website.

Offline campbergrv

• Lurker
« Reply #98 on: Apr 18, 2023, 04:15 »
Camp Berg RV Park (previously Dyson's RV Park) is 6 miles from Plant Vogtle, has 22 large, shaded RV sites and full utilities are included. We have reliable WiFi and on-site laundry services which are also included in your stay! We have 9 RVs that available for weekly and monthly rental, as well as a 2 bedroom/2 bath single-wide on the property.

There is also a 4 bedroom/3 bath house that is rented out by the bedroom to Plant Vogtle employees. We have options for anyone coming to stay in Waynesboro, GA!

Contact us today: 706-496-5586 or admin@campbergrv.com

Offline UrbanKitchen

• Lurker
We have over 40 RV/camper spaces for rent with water and electricity(30 or 50 amps) hook up. We even have RV rentals(50ft * 50ft) one bedroom kitchen dining space and bathroom with electricity and water supply. It is fully furnished. There is a convenience store right on site that can fulfill all your basic needs attached with a kitchen for all your breakfast, lunch, and dinner needs. There is an ATM and an ice machine inside the store. We have a washer and dryer on site. It is right across the street from unit 3&4. It is the biggest RV park near Plant Vogtle with many amenities. Our convenience store, Stock n Roll is right across the street from Plant Vogtle unit 3 & 4, Waynesboro, Georgia. It has a kitchen with a wide variety of food everyday from Monday to Saturday. The address is 6964 River Rd, Waynesboro, Georgia.
Contact us today: 7063992478
Manager: Madhu
« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2023, 12:09 by UrbanKitchen »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?