Watts Bar

Above Average
23 (44.2%)
Average
16 (30.8%)
Below Average
13 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Watts Bar  (Read 269353 times)

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Watts Bar
« Reply #275 on: May 27, 2015, 01:54 »
Is WB2 going to load fuel within the next 34 days?

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #276 on: Jun 01, 2015, 12:08 »
Is WB2 going to load fuel within the next 34 days?

No.

If we are lucky, might start hot functional tests by then.
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline Rerun

• Heavy User
« Reply #277 on: Jun 01, 2015, 12:39 »
Won't start up till late this year. Only 2 years behind schedule . That plant will never pay for itself .

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #278 on: Jun 01, 2015, 02:14 »
No.

If we are lucky, might start hot functional tests by then.

Is that likely to push the commercial ops date of 06/16 back to 08/16 (or later) or is there schedule float which can be brought forward?

OR

Is that one of those "Really can't talk about that here" things?,.... 8)
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2015, 03:10 by GLW »

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #279 on: Jun 06, 2015, 10:52 »
Is that likely to push the commercial ops date of 06/16 back to 08/16 (or later) or is there schedule float which can be brought forward?

OR

Is that one of those "Really can't talk about that here" things?,.... 8)

The only schedule we ever hear about is hot functionals, so you proabably have better info than I do on when they expect commercial ops. Sorry. I could ask around if you need the information...
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #280 on: Jun 06, 2015, 11:12 »
The only schedule we ever hear about is hot functionals, so you proabably have better info than I do on when they expect commercial ops. Sorry. I could ask around if you need the information...

thanks, but I don't need to know to that level of effort,...

if it's not readily published and current with the facts on the ground,...

then it will be when it will be,... [coffee]

Offline Dream Tar Heel

• Dulce Periculum
  • Moderate User
  • Never Happy Until Happy With Yourself!
« Reply #281 on: Jun 14, 2020, 11:56 »
Well 5 years, 8 days and 40ish minutes, and old Watts Bar aint had no love. Alot has changed in 5 years (RP wise), it might not be on the beach, but it is definitely has a better atmosphere these days! The drought is over and this thread lives again.
I NEVER KNEW LOVE, I JUST KNOW THE SOUND IT MAKES WHEN IT LIES!

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #282 on: Oct 07, 2020, 01:05 »
Well 5 years, 8 days and 40ish minutes, and old Watts Bar aint had no love. Alot has changed in 5 years (RP wise), it might not be on the beach, but it is definitely has a better atmosphere these days! The drought is over and this thread lives again.

methinks they brought in a RPM from up in the permafrost belt,....

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?