Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Watts Bar - Lodging honeypot

Author Topic: Watts Bar - Lodging  (Read 99753 times)

Offline wash802

• Lurker
Re: Watts Bar - Lodging
« Reply #50 on: Mar 06, 2015, 01:56 »
this is my first time using this site,

I am due to start at the Watts Bar unit 2 start up April 6, 2015. I do need a place to stay since I do plan on a long term stay. I am looking for a 2/1 perferrably furnished apartment or i can rent a room. message me here or email me @ wash802@aol.com

thank you

Offline mattsachs2@live.com

• Lurker
« Reply #51 on: Mar 18, 2015, 04:28 »
Three bed room, two bath, garden tub in master bathroom, attached garage, screened in porch, gas log fire place, central heat and air, nice view. Unfurnished. One small pet allowed. Sits on 50 acres with world class deer hunting. Watts bar lake adjoins the back of the property.  On Highway 27, seven miles north of Spring City. Nice big yard that I will keep mowed. Non smokers only.

$1250 a month. First and last due at signing with $500 security deposit.

Contact by email is best for me.    mattsachs2@live.com

Offline Jsmith8834

• Lurker
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2015, 07:10 »
Fully furnished rooms for rent 9 miles from TVA entrance in a gorgeous country setting! Shared kitchen, living room, and laundry. Two bedrooms have a personal bathroom, the other two share a large bathroom. TVA contractors welcome. All appliances, satellite TV, WIFI, bed linens, and cleaning services included.  $575 per month for rooms with personal bathrooms, $535 for rooms with shared bathroom.  Call or text (423)255-6948 for info or to get a room!

On the same property is also a covered RV spot with electricity/water hookups for $350/month. Gorgeous rural setting! Call or text if interested!

Matt Moore

« Reply #53 on: Oct 03, 2015, 06:03 »
One room available $125/wk on one of the most beautiful properties in Spring City, Its truly a rare opening! All included - even laundry detergent! Hi speed DSL internet (WIFI), DishTV in every room, heat/air, parking. Beautiful & quiet location in Spring City 9 miles from the plant, 3 minutes from downtown Spring City and ONLY 9 miles from the TVA Watts Bar.  Secluded on a long private drive.

Four private rooms for TVA contractors and employees only. - all 4 tenants share large bathroom. This location has efficiency kitchenette and laundry room.

Beautiful & quite property in the valley - away from noise & traffic.

Pets allowed under special consideration!

Initial payment of $125 for security deposit.
Call
Text Matt and ask for Pics: 615-521-1127

Offline AHacker

• Lurker
« Reply #54 on: Nov 12, 2015, 08:56 »
CONTACT HACKER PROPERTIES IN ATHENS, TENNESSEE FOR THE VERY BEST IN HOUSE AND APARTMENT RENTALS.  ALL PROPERTIES ARE LOCATED IN MCMINN COUNTY WITH PROFESSIONAL MAINTENANCE PROVIDED.  CALL OR TEXT 423-506-3071 ANY TIME DAY OR NIGHT FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VACANCIES.  OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE.  A ONE YEAR LEASE IS REQUIRED BUT FLEXIBLE OPTION IS AVAILABLE FOR EARLY DEPARTURE SHOULD JOB SITUATION CHANGE. 

Offline urbans07

• Very Lite User
« Reply #55 on: Jan 19, 2016, 10:57 »
Watts Bar Bait and Tackle has 8 rooms and house available for rent . Only 2 miles from Watts bar dam on hwy 68. Rooms go for 120/week and house goes for 300/week. This includes washer and dryer, cable and all utilities are included. Bait shop next to the rentals serves breakfast and lunch. Call George for more info @423-334-4286

Offline urbans07

• Very Lite User
« Reply #56 on: Jan 21, 2016, 09:23 »
Rooms and House for rent 2 miles from Watts Bar Dam. 8 room apartments building with washer and dryer for 120/week. House is 2 bedroom 4 bed and the price is somewhat negotiable. All utilities, cable and internet are included. Next to the apartments and the house we have a Gas station that serves breakfast and Lunch. If you are lucky enough to get little time off we have  a full Bait shop so you can relax and go fishing!!
Located on 1831 state hwy 68W. For more info contact George @423-334-4286.

Offline Tnscot

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Lake front house for rent
« Reply #57 on: Aug 13, 2016, 08:29 »
Ten mile. 3 bed 2 bath large family home for rent.  House lies on over an acre of flat park like gardens to Watts Bar Lake.  Covered dock. Double garage and shed.

Smoke free.  Pets allowed with pet deposit. Unfurnished. All appliances including washer dryer.  Month to month or lease.
$1400 per month plus $800 security deposit. Email for information.

Offline Mbalsemo1962

• Lurker
« Reply #58 on: Sep 30, 2016, 05:55 »
One room available $125/wk on one of the most beautiful properties in Spring City, Its truly a rare opening! All included - even laundry detergent! Hi speed DSL internet (WIFI), DishTV in every room, heat/air, parking. Beautiful & quiet location in Spring City 9 miles from the plant, 3 minutes from downtown Spring City and ONLY 9 miles from the TVA Watts Bar.  Secluded on a long private drive.

Four private rooms for TVA contractors and employees only. - all 4 tenants share large bathroom. This location has efficiency kitchenette and laundry room.

Beautiful & quite property in the valley - away from noise & traffic.

Pets allowed under special consideration!

Initial payment of $125 for security deposit.
Call
Text Matt and ask for Pics: 615-521-1127

Nice house.  Great owners. Enjoy staying here, quiet, peaceful, on the side of the mountain.
« Last Edit: Sep 30, 2016, 06:04 by Marlin »

Offline Theda

• Lurker
« Reply #59 on: Apr 22, 2017, 09:43 »

We have 2 one-bedroom apartment available. New listing. New apartments. They are fully furnished, fully equipped efficiency apartments with everything you will need. Each unit has washer and dryer, T.V., Dish Network and utilities included in the monthly rent. Smaller unit rents for $600 per month and larger unit rents for $700 per month.  Private location in quiet country setting just 15 min from Watts Bar and 5 minutes from the town of Spring City. Both apartments are available as of April 22, 2017.

Our first renters were women working the Outage at Watts Bar and gave excellent reviews.

Call Kim @ 423-298-1208 OR Theda @ 423-779-6731.

Offline CountryHeavenTN1

• Lurker
Our home and apartment is for sale and there are NO RENTALS. 

Offline rhorse

• Very Lite User
« Reply #61 on: Dec 07, 2017, 10:58 »
NEWLY FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM 1 BATHROOM[/size]Conveniently located just 2 miles north of Spring City directly on Highway 27. All NEW Furniture. Freshly Painted Interior. Nicely Decorated.New Leather Couch with fold out Sofa Bed and Swivel Leather Recliner. 2 End tables and 1 Coffee Table. 2 Table Lamps.Large Screen HDTV with TV Stand. Previous Tenant had Directv and DSL with BellSouth. Hardwood Floors in Dining Room and Living Room. Bedroom is newly carpeted. Kitchen and Bathroom have vinyl flooring.New Bedroom Suite with NEW Mattress/Boxsprings Queen Bed with 2 Drawers in Platform, Dresser with Mirror, 1 Nightstand and Table Lamp. New Sheets, Comforter Set and Blankets. Bedroom has Ceiling Fan/LightsDining Room Table and 6 chairsComputer Desk and Chair.1 FULL BATH with Tub and Shower Combo. We provide all linens including Shower Curtain and Bathtowels and Washclothes. Brand New Maytag Washer/Dryer.Home has Central Air and Heat. Heat is Gas Furnace. Also has Gas Wall Unit in Large Work Area that is attached. Work Area is a large 2 Car Garage that has been converted into comfortable Working Space with Utility Sink. Work Area is serviced by the Heat and Air system as well as the Gas Wall Unit. Fully stocked Kitchen with all NEW Dishes, Glasses, Pots and Pans, Utensils etc... - Refrigerator with Ice-maker. Has a Covered Front Porch with beautiful view of the Mountains. Has Paved Driveway and Additional Parking.$1,275 per Month plus One Month Security Deposit Includes WaterMust be Single Person, Non-Smoker and NO Pets. Requires 6 month lease. 15 minutes from Watts Bar Plant. Perfect for TVA employees.Great Convenient Location.

[/size]Please email me at rhorse423@yahoo.com.   Thank you.

[/size]

Offline rhorse

• Very Lite User
« Reply #62 on: Dec 07, 2017, 03:08 »
Fully furnished with Lake view and Access 1 BR - Queen Bed, Dresser with Mirror, 2 nightstands and lamps 1FULL BATH - Free Standing Shower and separate Wirlpool Tub Linens provided [/size]Washer/Dryer Central Heat and Air Fully stocked Kitchen - Refrigerator with Icemaker, Stove and Microwave Kitchen Island with Bar - 3 Bar Stools Oak Dining Room Table with 4 Chairs Living Room with Leather Sofa, Loveseat, Chair and Ottoman. Coffee and 2 end Tables Covered Porch with Lake View Outdoor Patio Table 4 chairs Access to Boat Dock Desingated Parking Area for one vehicle. Large Screen HDTVNewly painted. New carpet and flooring. New kitchen cabinetry and counter tops $1,275 per Month plus One Month Security Deposit Includes WaterElectric is on its own separate meter.Must be Single Person, Non-Smoker and NO Pets. Requires 6 month lease. 20 minutes from Watts Bar Plant. Great Location

Please email me at rhorse423@yahoo.com

[/color]

Offline rhorse

• Very Lite User
« Reply #63 on: Dec 08, 2017, 11:06 »
Fully furnished with Lake view and Access 1 BR - Queen Bed, Dresser with Mirror, 2 nightstands and lamps 1FULL BATH - Free Standing Shower and separate Wirlpool Tub Linens provided [/size]Washer/Dryer Central Heat and Air Fully stocked Kitchen - Refrigerator with Icemaker, Stove and Microwave Kitchen Island with Bar - 3 Bar Stools Oak Dining Room Table with 4 Chairs Living Room with Leather Sofa, Loveseat, Chair and Ottoman. Coffee and 2 end Tables Covered Porch with Lake View Outdoor Patio Table 4 chairs Access to Boat Dock Desingated Parking Area for one vehicle. Large Screen HDTVNewly painted. New carpet and flooring. New kitchen cabinetry and counter tops $1,275 per Month plus One Month Security Deposit Includes WaterElectric is on its own separate meter.Must be Single Person, Non-Smoker and NO Pets. Requires 6 month lease. 20 minutes from Watts Bar Plant. Great Location

Please contact me at rhorse423@yahoo.com

[/color]

Offline Gina Smith

• Lurker
« Reply #64 on: Jul 01, 2018, 01:34 »
I have a 2 bdrm, 1 bath Lakefront cottage for rent at Euchee Marina Resort. Fully Furnished. The resort has laundry facilities, a boat ramp, boat slips, a swimming beach, a restaurant (open thurs - sun seasonally) and a bar. Large enough for TWO workers and 15 min. ride to TVA at Watts Bar. $1,100 per month includes water and electric. Will rent on a month to month basis. You may contact me at GinasAkitas@aol.com Thanks.

Offline TLCvacations.com

• Lurker
« Reply #65 on: Oct 29, 2018, 12:19 »
If anyone has lodging information for this facility, please post it here.

www.TLCVacations.com Private homes most are lakefront with private docks. Winter and off season weekly and monthly rates apply.

Try checking out the Spring City Motel in Spring City Tennessee. Good people...Bob and Alberta Bowker, and clean rooms for a decent weekly rate. 
"Lakeside Resort" which is about 18 miles from Watts Bar. Family owned (nice people) - private area over looking part of the lake - very quiet. I have a sitting room - separate bedroom and a large refrigerator - laundry on site - bottom line $90.00 a week. Depending on the unit it can go to $135.00. They also have double units etc - not sure of the price. The number is 423-365-9521 ask for Gary or Connie

Offline TLCvacations.com

• Lurker
« Reply #66 on: Oct 29, 2018, 12:21 »
Tennessee Lakefront Cottages: For weekly and monthly Watts Bar Lake private home rentals: www.tlcvacations.com. Book directly for winter and off season discounts. Most homes are waterfront and have private docks.

Offline mdylewski@redroof.com

• Light User
20% Off at Red Roof Hotels and HomeTowne Studios
« Reply #67 on: Mar 07, 2019, 11:33 »
Red Roof offers 20% off for all outage workers at all Red Roof and HomeTowne Studios hotels nationwide!
https://www.redroof.com/deals/partner/bhi_energy
Click the link or call the hotel and give VP+ #621355 when making your reservations.
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2019, 12:20 by Marlin »

Offline Carp345

• Lurker
« Reply #68 on: Feb 02, 2022, 04:21 »
Lodging needed for the upcoming outage.

Offline askilesgmv

• Lurker
« Reply #69 on: Nov 09, 2022, 02:35 »
I have a room I rent out to outage and traveling utility workers on a temporary basis (for the duration of the outage). My current outage worker told me about this site. He is projected to leave between 11/20 and 11/23, give or take, so the room will be open from around that timeframe forward, so far. I live 8 minutes from Sequoyah/TVA.

Here's the listing that is also posted on Craigslist: Room offered with shared bathroom for traveling or temporary tenant (must work). Weekly rent is $230, all included. References by request. Bedroom with bed, TV with Fire Stick, EPB internet, desk, fan, shared bathroom, use of kitchen, washer and dryer, parking, full house water filtration system. Clean and chemical free, no unnatural fragrances please. In area where Soddy Daisy meets Hixson. 8 minutes to TVA/Sequoyah; 5 minutes to Hwy 27 and Hixson Pike. 20 minutes to downtown Chattanooga. References and/or background check required as this is my personal home (shared). Smoking out back only. Text or email to setup afternoon discussion. Available now on approximately 11/23 when current worker leaves. In the past have rented to traveling nurse, TVA outage and traveling utility workers. No guests. Good vibes only.
PS Not looking for a permanent roommate - provided for traveling or temporary workers.

The zip and address are "Hixson," but I'm literally seconds from the 37379 (Soddy Daisy) line. References upon request and I do require a background check. In the past, I've hosted outage and utility workers from all over as well as a traveling food inspector and traveling nurse.
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2022, 12:14 by askilesgmv »

Offline Gina Smith

• Lurker
« Reply #70 on: Jan 24, 2023, 05:31 »
I have a 2 bdrm 1 bath home for rent located 10 min drive to Watts Bar.  The home is at Euchee Marina and overlooks the lake with lake access.  Available for TVA workers.  Please call 661-365-8128 and leave your name, contact number and a brief message, I will return your call with info.  Avail Feb 1st, 2023.  Thanks, Gina

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?