Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu North Anna  

Author Topic: North Anna  (Read 20683 times)

Offline Dream Tar Heel

• Dulce Periculum
  • Moderate User
  • Never Happy Until Happy With Yourself!
Re: North Anna
« Reply #25 on: Sep 26, 2009, 08:22 »
If you cant go anywhere else and your unemployment benefits have run out..................

Otherwise, stay clear! 8)
« Last Edit: Sep 26, 2009, 08:25 by Dream Tarheel »
I NEVER KNEW LOVE, I JUST KNOW THE SOUND IT MAKES WHEN IT LIES!

Offline johnnieslingshot

• Moderate User
  • Let's go bowl-diving
Re: North Anna
« Reply #26 on: Sep 28, 2009, 06:49 »
I have worked there twice and loved it each time.  I cannot tell you how the night shift is but the day shift crew is okay.  If BJ is one helluva lady to work for.  She tells you straight up what she expects and she will go out of her way to help you feel comfortable with any job you are assigned to cover.  If I wasn't house at SRS now I would be looking to go back, also would go back to Surry.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?