Facility & Company Information > Peach Bottom

Peach Bottom Lodging

<< < (4/21) > >>

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: Jason K on Jun 05, 2008, 04:04 ---I found the Super 8 in Aberdeen, MD (about 35-40 min to parking lot) to be clean and quiet and quite reasonable.

There is basically nothing around the plant aside from the Peach Bottom Inn which is most likely booked, unless you find a private house or room nearby.

--- End quote ---

I stayed at the same Super 8 as Jason.  I agree with what he said, but he forgot to mention that 4 trucks had their windows busted out, and the GPS devices were stolen.

wlrun3@aol.com:

...more practically, but far less important...

... Country Inn and Suites
   245 Saint Charles Way
   York, PA 17402

717 747 5833

On intersection of US 83 and state hiway 74, east edge of York.

Utility discount, roughly $65 a day, called a "PECO discount".

Very new, very clean, next to a Ruby Tuesdays.

Thirty to forty minute drive.

vikingfan:
you might also check out the lodging section of this website or places to stay while working peach bottom and oyster creek. i have worked at peach several times and like the guys previously stated the super 8 in Aberdeen is clean, and reasonable. burger king is next door or there is a Italian restaurant across the street. similar to olive garden. oh the super 8 also has free wireless internet unlike Red roof inn which charges you for the internet !!!! either Aberdeen.MD or york,pa is about a 30-40 minute drive to the plant. if you fly into the Baltimore airport its a pretty straight shot to Aberdeen  :)

JustinHEMI05:
My rooms are spoken for this year! See you next year!

Justin

Camella Black:
Peach Bottom Inn booked for Fall 2008
Red Roof Aberdeen, 54.99 per night single, 59.99 night dble, rooms are available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version