Facility & Company Information > Pilgrim

Pilgrim Lodging

<< < (4/4)

Bradford Inn And Suites:
Call (508)746-6200 and stay right in the heart of America's Hometown... Less than a 10 minutes drive to the plant! We offer several amenities and beat out ANY & ALL competitors pricing! Guest satisfaction is out main priority here at the Bradford & we go above and beyond to make your stay just as comfortable as home!

Stay where you can walk to all of the restaurants & convenience stores!

CALL (508)746-6200 TODAY TO BOOK YOUR ROOM! 

Bradford Inn And Suites:
Bradford Inn & Suites in historic downtown Plymouth is currently offering rooms at $464 per week! I am confident you will not find a cheaper rate, but if you do, I will gladly beat out the competition!  :D  Call (508)746-6200 to book your room today! We are filling up fast with Power Plant Workers!

Mark Bryant:
The Carole House has had long term contractors in the past. Last year we had a Pilgrim Plant contractor stay with us for nearly a year.
This is his review with a link to the house on AirBnB. Monthly rates are $1500 but call soon, as my summers book up fast!
thecarolehouse@gmail.com

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12098968?s=51

If you’re traveling to the Plymouth, Ma area and need a wonderful place to stay, you have to try the Carole House on Mayflower Street. You’d essentially be renting the front half of a charming colonial right in the heart of Plymouth. The accommodations are perfect for the business traveler with a choice of two rooms to sleep in, a private entrance, bath, closets and living room. I did most of my work at the desk in the living room when I had deliverables for a client where I could spread out laptop and paperwork and sit in a comfy chair. You’ll find a cafe style table in the front bedroom room large enough to work or eat at and a TV for the usual distractions. There’s wifi in the house, and a small fridge for beverages along with a microwave and teas. In the summer is a great patio with plenty of wildlife for an in town location. Turkey, rabbits, sea birds, blue heron and swallows all occupy the area.
The location is superb. It’s a walk to anything in town without breaking a sweat and if you decide to exercise, there are several great walks to the town wharf and back to the Carole House that will get you 3-5 miles round trip. There are plenty of places to stop and rest or refresh yourself on the way or just push through the last 70 feet up the hill to the house for a good leg burn. Or, just stroll into town for dinner but ask your host Mark first! He has the town wired, knows everybody and they know him. Whether it’s the local arts and music scene, the best brews in town or where to eat, Mark knows where to guide you. I even bought a suit for a wedding I had coming up when I was in Plymouth more days than at home. The place to go BTW is Domenic's Tuxedo on Court Street as recommended by Mark. A super old time haberdashery where you’ll be fitted on the spot by Dom himself and accessorized with everything you need.
Specific recommendations: Breakfast- Water St Cafe or Carmen’s Cafe Nicole-great Tex-Mex b’fast dishes; lunch-Plymouth House of Pizza, don’t let the name fool you, a very good Italian menu with full bar or try Straccos Subs and More but plan on a doggie bag, they serve large!; Dinner-more wonderful meals in Plymouth than my town! The Gristmill right around the corner from Carole House has a nice beer and food menu and running water to boot, Woods Seafood on the wharf is where the locals go-always fresh seafood, Kogi Bar and Grill, KKaties Burger Bar, T-Bones Roadhouse, New World Tavern never a bad meal from any of these. But, take a break from work once in a while and just walk this town and check out the history, scenery and local events.
You’ll love the area and love your stay at the Carole House. I’ve had the pleasure of staying here off and on for many month now and look forward to every return trip.

dlegace:
For the 2019 Entergy Outage, reserve your rooms soon...The Bradford Inn & Suites on Water St on the waterfront in Plymouth will be offering discounted rooms for Entergy workers.  Mention that you are staying for the outage and you will be offered the price of $505/week plus tax...this works out to just $72.00/night.  Call direct at 508-746-6200 to make your reservations today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version