Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Seabrook Lodging  

Author Topic: Seabrook Lodging  (Read 17969 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Seabrook Lodging
« on: Dec 01, 2002, 12:22 »
If anyone has lodging information for this facility, please post it here.

Emerald Isle Motel, Hampton, NH 603-929-1807

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One guy moved 3 times in 6 weeks! All have creative phone charges - worst was Hampton Harbor on South end of Hampton Beach. Free local calls but "local" is to another room only and spotty switchboard manning so most calls from home were longdistance to get a recording. Sails Inn and some others have auto switchboard for same rate. This was winter ,November, so somewhat better in-season.

Until the beach season is over, everything is going to be very expensive anywhere in that area.
It's a big tourist trap area.

After August, the motels in the Hampton Beach area are very reasonable (~$150/wk).  

If you get off I-95 at the Seabrook exit (Rt.107) and take a left, there will be a motel just after the intersection (on your right, I think it's a Best Western) that has long-term furnished units, but last I checked (a couple of years ago), they wanted over $500/week.

If you've gotta go, don't worry about getting stuck sleeping in the car, there are thousands of little motels all over the area, but as I said, be prepared to cough up the dough (at least $40-50 a nite) till after August. Make sure you don't show up on a weekend, though, most units will be filled Fri and Sat nites for sure.  

You might be able to make a deal on a Mon-Thu basis if you plan on getting home every weekend, but at least you'll get a few days to look around if you show up on Mon or Tue.  

As you get out towards Portsmouth it gets a little cheaper around north Hampton. It's a bit of a drive but you'll save a lot. Unless it's winter time stay away from the beach though!
« Last Edit: Dec 07, 2007, 10:41 by Camella Black »

duke99301

Seabrook
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26, 2003, 09:23 »
most of the beach motels  go to off peak ater the hoilday.and its all nice up there and there are some RV parks in the area.
« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2005, 07:15 by Duke Nuker »

Len

Seabrook
« Reply #2 on: Jul 16, 2004, 04:19 »
If you like seafood, ride up to dover point on route 4 headed toward concord and double back toward the coast, to get to Newicks, best lobster and clams anywhere. AND now that Boston's Deer Island sewage plat has ben rebuilt the clams are safe to eat! Check out York ME also great beaches and saltwater taffy at the Goldenrod. Great family weekend spot. Also Wicked good pizza place around the corner and a block down, near the amusement park and fire station, just can't remember the name of it. Enjoy!

Offline Duke Nuker

• Retired Radiation Protection and Emergency Preparedness
  • Moderate User
  • Currently Fly Fishing
Seabrook
« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2005, 07:16 »
Beach Veiw Motor Inn   Located on Ocean Blvd. Hampton. Very close to the plant. This Inn is very nice and has great rates for the outages. Call 603-926-2520

Reposted - DN
Is it time for coffee yet?

gregbrooks712

Seabrook
« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2005, 01:38 »
The Grand View Motel on Hampton Beach is close and very reasonable. The owner Gary Smith can be reached at 603-926-5171 for availability. Winter rates are cheap and there are lots of kitchenettes.

stownsend

Seabrook
« Reply #5 on: Jan 04, 2006, 10:46 »
The Carriage House on Ocean Blvd,Rye Beach,NH is one of our favorite places in the area.We haven't been lately since Maine Yankee closed. I grew up with the owner-Paul.

mjoyce

Re: Seabrook Lodging
« Reply #6 on: Aug 14, 2008, 10:15 »
REDUCED! Why live in a hotel when you can live in a beautiful home? Nicely furnished, new 2BR townhouse condo for rent. Located steps from Seabrook/Salisbury Beach. Fireplace, snow removal, 1.5BAs, 3 level, 2car garage+ample offstreet parking, washer/dryer, No pets/or smoking.$1395 per month. Need first/security, references, minimum 6mon lease. No Realtors. Let me know if you or any of your colleagues are interested.

Marilyn J.
978-888-8767 mobile
rejoyce19@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2008, 04:33 by mjoyce »

J landry

« Reply #7 on: Sep 30, 2009, 09:03 »
I know of many units in my complex that are being used for the Fall Outage 09 in seabrook
I have my unit avail for rent very nice a new upscale facility.
$1000/month will need to have turn down service provided by the front desk at your own cost
as I am a private Renter/Owner.
http://www.theocstudiosuites.com/  I own unit 306

if interested please call Jeff @ 978-314-3638

thanks  and stay safe...  I used to work at a 360MW Plant  501G Yeah we use flame!  :D

Offline Bill2014

• Lurker
« Reply #8 on: Mar 07, 2014, 12:53 »
Royal Crest Motor Inn.  one block off ocean, 10 minutes to plant. www.hamptonbeachmotel.com  We have been housing outage workers for years.  kitchen units $200 per week + tax  ($ 218.00 )   as of 3/5/14 already have a dozen workers here. give me a call 603-926-8441  thanks  Bill

Offline Bigmike363

• Lurker
Places to stay near Seabrook Station for upcoming outage.
« Reply #9 on: Jul 14, 2015, 03:57 »
Does anyone know of any inexpensive places to rent near Seabrook. If things work out,I will need a place from 8/22/15 through 10/22/15, or so depending on outage.

Thanks for any input.

Offline RoyalCrestMotorInn2015

• Lurker
Royal Crest Motor Inn Hampton Beach Nuke Worker CHEAP Lodging
« Reply #10 on: Sep 16, 2015, 04:35 »
Royal Crest Motor Inn
Hampton Beach
96 Ashworth Ave, 03842

We offer 2 options for you to choose:
Both are single rooms

-Kitchenette Unit ( 4 Burner Stove Top, Large Fridge & Microwave ) 60$ Plus Tax PER night comes to $65.40 a night.

-Non-Kitchenette Unit ( Large Fridge & Microwave ) 50$ Plus Tax PER night comes to $54.50 a night.

Call for additional details
Office hours are 10:00 AM- 8:00 PM
(603) 926-8441

We look forward to hearing from you!

moochiebubble

Royal Crest Motor Inn
Hampton Beach
96 Ashworth Ave, 03842

We offer 2 options for you to choose:
Both are single rooms

-Kitchenette Unit ( 4 Burner Stove Top, Large Fridge & Microwave ) 60$ Plus Tax PER night comes to $65.40 a night.

-Non-Kitchenette Unit ( Large Fridge & Microwave ) 50$ Plus Tax PER night comes to $54.50 a night.

Call for additional details
Office hours are 10:00 AM- 8:00 PM
(603) 926-8441

We look forward to hearing from you!

moochiebubble

« Reply #12 on: Dec 10, 2015, 06:03 »
Do not stay at Royal Crest , he takes 1/2 your per diem ( almost $500 ) a week and its a dive. Go to The Atlantic instead , owner is awesome and only charged $230 @ week . Clean towels , linens , trash , etc...  Very quiet .... 

Offline RegalInn

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #13 on: Aug 05, 2018, 01:39 »
We, at the Regal Inn Motel of Hampton Beach, offer accommodation at the most competitive prices on the beach. Our 36-rooms family-owned motel it's located on 162 Ashworth Ave in Hampton Beach, just 15 minutes away from the Seabrook Power Plant. We offer large-sized rooms, free coffee in the mornings, microwaves and small fridges, cable and WiFi in all of our rooms. Our friendly staff will help you with anything that they can do. No commitments for you, it's a weekly payment. We have a refundable deposit of 1 week.

We are keeping this place clean, safe and quiet for you. All of our rooms are non-smoking, but we have chairs and tables outside of each room where you can enjoy you cigarette if you are a smoker.
In general we do not allow pets on the property, but if you have a small one we can discuss about it and see if we can make it work.

Feel free to contact us to discuss about your stay (603-814-9705 -> Vlad, front desk manager)

We cannot wait to accomodate a new series of great nuke workers!
« Last Edit: Sep 15, 2018, 07:06 by RegalInn »

Offline Ozzie

• Lurker
« Reply #14 on: Sep 03, 2018, 08:01 »
I have a room for rent on temp basis in a large,beautiful quiet home, in Fremont. 15 miles from Seabrook. It's clean,and we will provide a bed or air mattress. You can use the kitchen,laundry,and park off street. Safe and secure. Please contact me for more info. Cable,Internet,heat hot water all included. dawicki@comcast.net or Karen at 603-475-1906
« Last Edit: Sep 03, 2018, 08:04 by Ozzie »

Offline Arcticman1957

• Lurker
« Reply #15 on: Oct 20, 2019, 05:57 »
Are there any year round campgrounds near Seabrook?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?