Facility & Company Information > Susquehanna

Susquehanna Lodging

<< < (2/8) > >>

fast90vette:
remember berwick is only 20 minuetes from the susquehana
plant. the 2 hotels I have stayed at are the wilkes barre
hampton and the woodlands, they have cabins to stay in at a good rate. ;D

fast90vette:

--- Quote ---what about the cologne hotel in berwick?????
--- End quote ---
if you are going to the susquehanna plant stay at the hampton inn in wilkes barre or the candlewood I got a 47 rate and the hapton has the free breakfast.Its at the exit in wilkes barre 20 minuetes from the plant.

tech99:
Hey Guys...
How about the RED MAPLE MOTEL....it is on Rt. 11 Berwick....never been there before...can someone tell me if it is okay to stay there?  And how far it is from the plant? Is it clean and liveable?
Thanks guys......for any info.

Duke Nuker:
ok, not sure if this is going to help anyone or not, but there is a brand new Hampton Inn, just built in August, at the Bloomsburg exit off of I-80, I think it is #336, it is the one between the Buckhorn exit and the Berwick exit
I live in Bloomsburg and just noticed it the other day.
I spoke with a very nice lady there and she said that it is $92.00 a night - but - if you call and ask for the manager they might be able to work out a better rate.  the phone number is 570-380-1020. 
Good luck and Happy New Year!
Rose

Reposted - DN

incrediblehulk:
It's been a few years, but I stayed in a campground in Wapwollopen (sp?). Can't remember the name, but anyone with an RV can tell you. They had a few cabins to rent that were clean and inexpensive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version