Facility & Company Information > Battelle


(1/7) > >>

Talk About: Battelle

Please reply to this topic if you have (or know who has) a contract at this facility.  If you (they) have multiple contracts (i.e. QC & NDE) please mention all of them.  Also, please remember to post company contact information, including but not limited to company phone number, email and web site address.  Also, if there is a specific person at the company people should ask for, you should mention their name and extension. We maintain a chart of contracts, the information posted here will be added to the contract chart.

This includes any information on Local Unions!
Chart: http://www.nukeworker.com/jobs/contract_lists

Don't forget to vote.  Keep your comments civil.

Mike, Bartlett Nuclear has both the decon and the HP contract at battelle. you can either call teh bartlett home office or you may call Ed Carl the site manager at 614-424-3133. 8)

not much of a subject right now? maybe people having nothing but bad things to say about that place  or the company in general.  ???


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version