Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Battelle honeypot

Author Topic: Battelle  (Read 28506 times)

Offline Laning

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Battelle
« Reply #25 on: Jan 29, 2004, 04:19 »
Hey Snowman,

How in the hell are ya? I hope all is well out west. 

1992 will forever have a stronghold on my memory. Without question the best job I've ever been associated. Holmey lining up beers 4 & 5 deep for the boys; Mary serving those ultra stout cadillac margheritas at the Jai Alai. Fairweathers...softball..and Russ Hall.

Moke,what's up man? . You said it well.  If he ain't the smartest, he's damn close. Russ was a born leader. What he did with a bunch of rogue HP techs was and is to this day the most impressive thing I've seen in this business. He was able to see these "other" skills in everyone, hence his colatteral assignments.   He gave us all every tool and opportunity to grow and succeed. That was quite an experience. To this day, I still call on many of the lessons I learned there to guide me.

« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2004, 08:42 by Laning »
If you're gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough

radwst

Battelle
« Reply #26 on: Apr 09, 2004, 02:50 »
what the heck is going on at this place now that ECC/E2/Closure Services has gotten the contract? 

What is the job outlook there like and how long will it take?

Will this new contractor do well or will they fall on their face?

If anyone knows any rumors, facts, or just wants to BS about the place let me know!!

Offline tff986s

• hpt
  • Light User
  • work...> or party?!!
Battelle
« Reply #27 on: Apr 20, 2004, 12:16 »
which battelle location?? ???  i live near battelle of richland washington...
science w/o religion is lame, religion w/o science is blind [a einstein]

Offline DecommMan

• Leave the Decommissioning to us.
  • Moderate User
Battelle
« Reply #28 on: Apr 20, 2004, 01:50 »
Battelle has several sites - ORNL, BNL, Ohio, PNNL and Pantex among others.
Decomm Man

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Battelle
« Reply #29 on: Apr 21, 2004, 06:07 »
Battelle Columbus.

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
Battelle
« Reply #30 on: Jun 29, 2004, 01:39 »
We no longer have any Bartlett employees at the West Jefferson site. We currently have (4) short-term techs from MOTA and all the rest are salaried techs with ECC/E2 Closure Services.
You can reach the Rad. Field Ops Manager (Phil Shultz) at: 614-879-6941 ext. 314 for any employment inquiries.

seanbuckeyefan

Battelle
« Reply #31 on: Dec 15, 2004, 07:28 »
Yes they do they are currentley working at king ave. I think their are three still there.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?