Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Starting Pay & Plant Status  

Author Topic: Starting Pay & Plant Status  (Read 8193 times)

Offline Secret_Surveyor

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Starting Pay & Plant Status
« on: Jun 10, 2019, 09:04 »
Out of curiosity, what is the starting pay for Equipment Operators @ Davis Besse? (In-Grade EO specifically)What is the status of the plant not shutting down? A bill passed the House, now it goes to the Senate...
« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2019, 09:41 by Marlin »

Offline scurrilous

• Very Lite User
Re: Starting Pay & Plant Status
« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 2019, 07:01 »
Officially it's still shutting down in May 2020. What the reality will be is anybody's guess.

thenuttyneutron

Re: Starting Pay & Plant Status
« Reply #2 on: Jun 22, 2019, 06:56 »
I found this out from a friend of mine that works there.  Fully qualified EO3 pay is $42.30/hr.  Not sure about new hire AO.  I know it was $20.69/hr in 2005 and they usually get about 2.5% per year pay bumps on November 1.  I would estimate new hire AO to be about $28.52/hr based on the usual pay bumps.

They have double time on your second day off if you work OT, and 1.5 pay for anything over 40 hours per week.  The holidays are paid at double time plus a holiday bonus and holiday pay which makes it slightly higher than triple time.
« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2019, 07:14 by Nutty Neutron »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?