Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Davis Besse March 2011  

Author Topic: Davis Besse March 2011  (Read 13941 times)

Fermi2

Davis Besse March 2011
« on: Oct 25, 2010, 05:03 »
I'm hoping to come up there as the Shift Manager Peer on the INPO Assessment from March 14th to March 18th.

tagline

Re: Davis Besse March 2011
« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2010, 11:27 »
Are you going to make Davis-Besse an INPO One? Last time they were an INPO One we all know what happened. It was a great moneymaker.

Fermi2

« Reply #2 on: Oct 25, 2010, 04:01 »
Are you going to make Davis-Besse an INPO One? Last time they were an INPO One we all know what happened. It was a great moneymaker.

That makes no sense child.

tagline

« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2010, 08:48 »
That makes no sense child.

That makes no sense? That explains why you are with INPO then. If you have no idea about the hole in the head there maybe you should not be sent there then.

Fermi2

« Reply #4 on: Oct 25, 2010, 11:20 »
Child, who said I was with INPO?

tagline

« Reply #5 on: Oct 26, 2010, 02:17 »
Sorry my mistake. Please disregard if you are not with INPO. We all know why people are sent to INPO. I was just trying to make a statement about D.B. But now I know that you are superior to everyone on here. And thank God that I am not your child. I could not live with a name caller all my life.

sammoyers

« Reply #6 on: Oct 26, 2010, 04:05 »
Sorry my mistake. Please disregard if you are not with INPO. We all know why people are sent to INPO. I was just trying to make a statement about D.B. But now I know that you are superior to everyone on here. And thank God that I am not your child. I could not live with a name caller all my life.

Hey TAGLINE, who pissed in your cornflakes? Your the one that jump to the conclusion that BROADZILLA was INPO. So don't get your nose out of joint when you get called on it, because if you act like a child, people will call you a child.

tagline

« Reply #7 on: Oct 26, 2010, 06:37 »
And the beat goes on. Anyway where do I say that he was in INPO?
« Last Edit: Oct 26, 2010, 06:49 by tagline »

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #8 on: Oct 26, 2010, 06:50 »
And the beat goes on. Anyway where do I say that he was in INPO?

That makes no sense? That explains why you are with INPO then. If you have no idea about the hole in the head there maybe you should not be sent there then.

:hole:

tagline

« Reply #9 on: Oct 26, 2010, 08:43 »
OK. I eat crow. My last post on this subject.

Offline retread

• Old, fat meter reader
  • Heavy User
  • Every day above ground is a good one
« Reply #10 on: Oct 26, 2010, 08:58 »
. That explains why you are with INPO then. .

HERE!!!!
In dwelling, be close to the land.
In meditation, go deep in the heart.
In dealing with others, be patient and kind.
In speech, be true.
In ruling, be just.
In business, be competent.

Fermi2

« Reply #11 on: Oct 26, 2010, 10:58 »
Looks like I won't be going. They team lead is a Westinghouse guy, so they want a BW SM. It'll be DC Cook instead in June!

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #12 on: Oct 26, 2010, 11:08 »
Looks like I won't be going. They team lead is a Westinghouse guy, so they want a BW SM. It'll be DC Cook instead in June!
I'm surprised they didn't play the weather game, and send you to Vermont in January ;)

Fermi2

« Reply #13 on: Oct 26, 2010, 11:47 »
It's voluntary! I look at the INPO Website early to see if there's any decent places to visit. Davis Besse was great because it's near my family and I can go to good old Wellington Ohio to eat some of my Aunt Carmel's pizza at the Wellington Pizza House!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #14 on: Oct 27, 2010, 09:42 »

If you are there over the weekend, look me up.  I'll probably still be at Fermi 1 during the week.
« Last Edit: Oct 27, 2010, 09:43 by Rennhack »

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
« Reply #15 on: Oct 27, 2010, 10:11 »
I'm surprised they didn't play the weather game, and send you to Vermont in January ;)

No thanks...
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?