Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Davis-Besse Lodging honeypot

Author Topic: Davis-Besse Lodging  (Read 103615 times)

Offline desiders

• Lurker
Re: Davis-Besse Lodging
« Reply #50 on: Nov 18, 2013, 12:50 »
My name is a Robert and I'm headed to Davis Besse for the next outage in January. I am interested in partnering up with a roommate to split costs during the outage. If anyone is interested please contact me at desidersr@atc.edu or call me at 803-634-5159.

Offline bjm238

• Very Lite User
« Reply #51 on: Dec 03, 2013, 02:38 »
I have a four bedroom cottage reserved, looking for 2 more roommates to split the costs.  the cottage is fully furnished and rent is by the month with four people will be very reasonable, and its located about 5 to 10 minutes from the plant.

Feel free to email aschegrotte@gmail.com if interested.

Edit 12/11/2013, have 1 bedroom left, all three of us are male if that makes a difference.  You can send me a private message for more information or contact the email address above.

« Last Edit: Dec 11, 2013, 04:58 by bjm238 »

Offline rsreinhart

• Very Lite User
« Reply #52 on: Dec 03, 2013, 03:04 »
I have a very nice home with 2 car attached garage, sits right on the lake, has two full size bedrooms and a front room with a futon, outdoor grill, fully furnished, linens, towels, kitchen appliances, yard work is maintained, cost is $1500.00 a month and available now thru August 29, 2014.  This is on Sand Road, approx. 8-10 minutes from Port Clinton.  Split with another person it would be $750.00 a month per person so very reasonable, you can sit in the front yard, walk out to the water, fish or swim, the home has it's own lake front area.  Must be leased by the month.  If interested please call me 4196199338 or email becky@roppe.com

Offline Sue Davies

• Very Lite User
Re: Davis Bese
« Reply #53 on: Dec 08, 2013, 01:46 »
I will be at DB as a Jr. HP.  I am interested in finding a good deal on housing, if anyone knows the area.  Thanks.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Davis Bese
« Reply #54 on: Dec 08, 2013, 03:17 »
I will be at DB as a Jr. HP.  I am interested in finding a good deal on housing, if anyone knows the area.  Thanks.

check your PMs

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline michelem

• Lurker
Furnished 3 bedroom apt for rent Davis Besse Shutdown
« Reply #55 on: Jan 01, 2014, 09:57 »
 Large furnished apartment for rent  3 bedrooms/pullout couch  washer/dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, dishes, towels, bedding, cable and internet included  14 miles from Davis Besse   $600 per week  contact Doug 419-346-7753 Michele 419-346-7756
« Last Edit: Jan 01, 2014, 10:34 by michelem »

Offline michelem

• Lurker
rooms for rent
« Reply #56 on: Jan 01, 2014, 10:32 »
2 rooms for rent  --refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave cable tv, internet 18 miles from Davis Besse--  restaurants, laundromat, churches, post office, banking within 3 miles  $150.00 per week  Call Doug 419-346-7753 or Michele 419-346-7756

Offline linda lavelle

• Lurker
« Reply #57 on: Jan 17, 2014, 12:55 »
rent - 3 bedroom condo at the 'shores' of port clinton - water front furnished first floor condo ...every thing you will need in kitchen ....
dates for rent- march 11 to june 25th 2014. $1200 per mo.
1807 east perry street port clinton ohio email- lindadepetro@yahoo.com
or call- 614-734-1102 ;)

Offline AJElliott

• Lurker
« Reply #58 on: Apr 21, 2014, 09:55 »
Available May 1, 2014!! House For Rent on Catawba Island (Port Clinton) for temporary fully-furnished rental.

***3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath Ranch house with approx. 1,100 SF of living space, 2-car att. garage - Built in 1966 - lot is approx 50 wide X 150 deep. This is a fully furnished cottage-like house with everything you need to feel at home - just bring your suitcase and own linens! $1,100 per mo. ***

Located on a private one-lane road with about a dozen other cottage-like homes near the point of Catawba Island. It is a seven minute walk to the Miller Ferry and even closer walk to the Catawba Inn ("Food Beer" Bar and Grill) and nearby Pebble Beach where you can watch the sunrise every morning. In springtime the island is a bird sanctuary and offers awesome fishing opportunities year round. Also minutes from the Catawba Island Nature Preserve and State Park as well as two public boat docks. Close to Catawba Island Brewery, Mon Ami, African Safari and other tourist attractions. Live like locals while enjoying all of Vactionland's wonderful amenities!

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions.
Owner/Agent - Andrea 440-724-8382

more info and pics http://sandusky.craigslist.org/sub/4422427231.html

Offline B Durbin

• Lurker
Re: Lodging Advertising
« Reply #59 on: Sep 07, 2014, 10:46 »

Furnished  3 bedroom condominiums for rent at the 'shores' of port clinton - every thing you will need.
$900-$1200 a month
1807 east perry street port clinton Ohio email. durbinhvac@yahoo.com
or 513-598-8449
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2015, 09:00 by B Durbin »

Offline Underwood Development

• Lurker
« Reply #60 on: Sep 19, 2014, 11:44 »
Hello D-B'ers, We have several Beautifully Renovated Condos available at the most competitive rates for you! Location is 15min from plant.

I will keep the post brief so you all can save yourself some scrolling:

1 Bed Condo (Sleeps 4): $820.00 / mo. ($25 / day 6+week extended rate)
     - 1 Bed w/ additional couch pull out
     - 1 bath
     - Everything modernized with FULL stainless steel kitchen (everything necessary for comfortable stay included)
     - All and extra linens included
     - Washer / Dryer in unit - Soaps and dryer sheets included
Link - http://postlets.com/r/116-clinton-reef-dr-unit-116-port-clinton-oh-43452/11965154

2 Bed Condo (Sleeps 6): $1,100.00 / mo. ($32 / day 6+week extended rate)
     - 1 Queen / 2 twin / additional pull out
     - 1 bath
     - Everything modernized with FULL stainless steel kitchen (everything necessary for comfortable stay included)
Link - http://postlets.com/r/156-clinton-reef-dr-unit-156-port-clinton-oh-43452/12251474

Click the links provided to take you to more information and virtual tour of each property!
Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions!

John Underwood
Underwood Development

(330)931-6432
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2014, 11:58 by Underwood Development »

Offline David8484

• Lurker
Condo for rent
« Reply #61 on: Mar 05, 2015, 09:46 »
One bedroom condo less than one mile from Davis Besse newly remodled call Dave at 330-603-5329

Offline Bob_Buck

• Light User
« Reply #62 on: Apr 30, 2015, 12:35 »
I recently accepted a position at Davis-Besse and I am moving to the area. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or information on rentals (homes, apartments, condos, townhomes, etc.)  A lot of the apartments I have found online have multiple bad reviews so I was wondering if anyone had any experiences they would like to share. Newer apartments with good reviews seem to go for around 1,200 a month which I consider a little pricey for a 900sq ft 2 bedroom. I plan on having a one year lease and I also have a dog (45-50lbs.)

Thanks in advance for any information you may have.

Offline Underwood Development

• Lurker
« Reply #63 on: Sep 14, 2015, 10:56 »
Hello D-B'ers, We have several Beautifully Renovated, Fully Furnished Condos available at the most competitive rates for you! Location is 15min from plant.

Updated rates for the 2015-2016 outage!

1 Bed Condo (Sleeps 4): $750 / mo.
     - 1 Bed w/ additional couch pull out
     - 1 bath
Link - http://postlets.com/r/116-clinton-reef-dr-unit-116-port-clinton-oh-43452/11965154

2 Bed Condo (Sleeps 6): $930 / mo.
     - 1 Queen / 2 twin / additional pull out
     - 1 bath
Link - http://postlets.com/r/156-clinton-reef-dr-unit-156-port-clinton-oh-43452/12251474

Click the links provided to take you to more information and virtual tour of each property!
Give me a call for booking and questions

John Underwood
Underwood Development

(330)931-6432

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
2016 spring lodging
« Reply #64 on: Jan 28, 2016, 12:14 »
aye herd see sun rates are in effect four the outage time frame making things expensive if available at awl.
erie island resort and marina will be open for lodging with full amenities available 4/1. 1450/mo is watt eye was quoted.
amenities included gym, ball court, frisbee course, indoor pool, hot tub, wet sauna, game room, etc.
more yore boat two go fishing.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Glenn hartzell

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #65 on: Jul 08, 2016, 10:34 »
We have a beautiful waterfront home near E Harbor State Park. Located on West Harbor with a floating dock, granite countertops, 2+ bedrooms, air, fireplace, 2 1/2 baths, direct tv, wifi, 2 car garage.

30 day minimum rental. Available sept. 1. $2100/mo for long term (6 mo. or longer)
Glenn
614 329-8022
Ghart69499@cs.com

Offline egarrett8916

• Lurker
« Reply #66 on: Jul 19, 2016, 11:12 »
1 BEDROOM CONDO FOR RENT - THE SHORES -1801 PERRY STREET, PORT CLINTON, OHIO 43452. NEWLY REDONE- FULLY FURNISHED, WASHER - DRYER, CLOSE TO PLANT- 15 MINUTE DRIVE. BEAUTIFUL LAKEVIEW SUNSETS AND SUNRISES WI-FI AND CARPORT WITH UNIT. LINENS INCLUDED.  EMAIL- egarrett8916@wowway.com or call 614-325-8248 for rate information and availability. Thank you, Elise Garrett

Offline bethryan

• Lurker
« Reply #67 on: Oct 04, 2016, 05:51 »
CONDO FOR RENT;5 minutes from Davis Besse in Green Cove. Clean & updated 1 bedroom, 1 bath, includes everything you need; dishes, flatware, pots & pans, bedding, towels, coffeemaker, dishwasher, etc. Month to month lease at $650/month includes all utilities & WIFI. NO SMOKERS OR PETS! Available immediately. Call or text Beth at 810.714.9348 or email realtorryan@hotmail.com

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
« Reply #68 on: Mar 11, 2017, 01:01 »
I haven't seen alot of "recent" posts. Does anyone have a long-term furnished place available?  Will drive up to 30 minutes from Davis Besse.

Offline egarrett8916

• Lurker
Re: Lodging Advertising
« Reply #69 on: Nov 10, 2017, 08:06 »
WORKING AT DAVIS BESSE THIS WINTER NEED A PLACE TO STAY? 1 BEDROOM CONDO LOCATED IN PORT CLINTON (14 miles from plant) AT THE SHORES 1801 PERRY STREET, PORT CLINTON. RENTAL FEE IS $995.00 MONTHLY, INCLUDES WIFI, CABLE AND ALL UTILITIES. CARPORT UNDER UNIT . QUESTIONS OR PICS EMAIL ME AT egarrett8916@wowway.com

Offline lakerie

• Lurker
« Reply #70 on: Nov 26, 2017, 02:08 »
Fully furnished 3-bedroom, 3-bath home in Port Clinton, Ohio, 12 miles from Davis Besse plant.  2-car attached garage.  Two bedrooms have king size beds; 1 bedroom has twin beds. Main living area consists of sitting room with gas fireplace; dining area, fully-equipped kitchen, including microwave and dishwasher.  Laundry room with full size washer and dryer.  High speed wireless internet.  Includes all bed linens, bath towels, kitchen cooking utensils.  TV's with cable in living area and all 3 bedrooms. 

Rental rate: For occupancy of up to 3 persons -- $600 per week; $1,800 per month [plus 6% lodging tax for rentals less than 30 days].  Includes all utilities.  A fully refundable damage security deposit is required -- $500 for rentals of one month or more; $200 for weekly rentals.  Departure cleaning fee - $130.

Please call or email for more information and availability.   Pat Aftoora  904-859-3098 [cell]    lakerie.pc@gmail.com 
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2018, 06:38 by lakerie »

Offline Bethie1086

• Lurker
Lakehouse for Rent
« Reply #71 on: Jan 06, 2018, 04:53 »
I have a house close to Davis Besse for rent until April. It is 2 bedroom 1 bath and has all the comforts of home. The monthly cost is 900.00 and renter pays heat and electricity, it is beautiful. If interested contact Kathy 419-265-5915

Offline Bethie1086

• Lurker
« Reply #72 on: Jan 07, 2018, 11:51 »
Beautiful lake house for rent close to Davis Besse , 900 a month and renter pays utilities. House has 2 bedrooms and one bath, close to Wild Wings, contact Kathy 419-265-5915

Offline RReinhart

• Lurker
RENTAL PROPERTY
« Reply #73 on: Apr 23, 2018, 09:49 »
I have a property for rent on Sand Road, Port Clinton, OH, my contact information is:  cell:  419-619-9338  email is:  becky@roppe.com, please contact me if you need any other information for renting the property.  Thank You, Becky R.

Charming 2 bedroom, 2 full bath private home located in the perfect spot for a Lake Erie Vacation. Right on the Lake, this completely remodeled home has an enclosed patio overlooking Lake Erie, a very large back yard, ample parking for at least 4 cars and an attached garage. There is room to sleep 6 comfortably. One bedroom has twin beds, one has a twin and a double and there are two couches and a futon for additional sleeping room. You are within minutes of the Jet Express to Put-In-Bay or the Miller Ferry to Put-In-Bay or Kelly’s Island. You are a short 10 minute drive to great shopping, entertainment, many fine restaurants and several grocery stores and State Parks. This house is located 30 minutes from Cedar Point. The house comes equipped with all new appliances, including a full-size refrigerator, washer and dryer, central air conditioning, ceiling fans, garage, TV’s, internet, DirecTV and DVD Player. The house has a fully equipped kitchen. All linens are provided, including bath & beach towels. The outdoor space provides a picnic table, lawn chairs and a gas grill.  We request no smoking and no pets please. This rental is available as a monthly rental only.
January/February/March   $1200/month   
April/May         $2000/month
June/July/August/Sept      $4000/month
October/November/Dec   $2000/month

There is a security deposit required.
Cleaning Fee is included.
Max Occupancy: 6
Minimum Age to Rent: 21 years

Offline rsreinhart

• Very Lite User
« Reply #74 on: Jun 25, 2018, 03:37 »
Charming 2 bedroom, 2 full bath private home located in the perfect spot for a Lake Erie Vacation. Right on the Lake, this completely remodeled home has an enclosed patio overlooking Lake Erie, a very large back yard, ample parking for at least 4 cars and an attached garage. There is room to sleep 6 comfortably. One bedroom has twin beds, one has a twin and a double and there are two couches and a futon for additional sleeping room. You are within minutes of the Jet Express to Put-In-Bay or the Miller Ferry to Put-In-Bay or Kelly’s Island. You are a short 10 minute drive to great shopping, entertainment, many fine restaurants and several grocery stores and State Parks. This house is located 30 minutes from Cedar Point. The house comes equipped with all new appliances, including a full-size refrigerator, washer and dryer, central air conditioning, ceiling fans, garage, TV’s, internet, DirecTV and DVD Player. The house has a fully equipped kitchen. All linens are provided, including bath & beach towels. The outdoor space provides a picnic table, lawn chairs and a gas grill.  We request no smoking and no pets please. This rental is available as a monthly rental only.
January/February/March   $1200/month   
April/May           $2000/month
June/July/August/Sept      $4000/month
October/November/Dec   $2000/month

There is a security deposit required.
Cleaning Fee is included.
Max Occupancy: 6
Minimum Age to Rent: 21 years
Please contact me at becky@roppe.com or call my cell 419-619-9338 if pictures or more information is needed.  Thank you!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?