Facility & Company Information > Dresden

Dresden Lodging

<< < (2/3) > >>

jsgolson:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Morris. Great place to stay. Brand new! Call Jennifer Olson - Director of Sales for your rate 815.941.8700

techtoolong:
looking for an affordable place to stay starting next week for Braidwood / Dresden outage.

bart2567:
So first off I would love to thank everyone here especially the big posters in the POSS and BMST sections of this forum. I combed though all of the forums and bought recommended books and passed my POSS and BMST on the first try (woot!!) So yesterday i go offered a job as an Equipment Operator (still pending physical) at Dresden Generating station, I currently live in Round Rock Tx so its kind of hard to get to the area to look for housing and I'm not sure what are good parts of Morris and the surrounding cities, does anyone have any recommendations on a good place to live apartment wise (not sure about getting a house the first year to make sure i like the job) Any information about Housing or getting on my Feet in that area would be very very much appreciated. Also any information on the culture of the plant as well.

V/R
Joe

P.S. I hope I placed this in the right section please correct me if i did not and Thank you in advance for any responses

MidnightMeterMan:
Any "NEW" suggestions on where to stay if working Dresen this fall?

Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

GlenwoodRV:
O:)  Glenwood RV Resort in Marseilles just off Rt. 6 east side of Marseilles - has large full hookup RV sights available for workers.  In the Winter we have full hook up with individual heated water risers and we keep a shower building open year round.  Gated community with security cameras. WWW.GlenwoodRVResort.Com discount rates for groups of 4 or more and/or 9 plus month rentals.  Nicest campground in the region.   Call 815-795-6000 during business hours or email info@GlenwoodRVResort.Com  +K

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version