Reference, Questions and Help > Polls

New Outage Season

<< < (4/4)

duke99301:
Ok, ok outage you never asked what kind of outage I am at a coal plant in st louie working 6 ,11s and every one has sunday off. we are doing 11 weeks and off to another one. pay the same, the diem is better and all the same perks,  :P and whats nice they good people to work with too! and I ran into a few BM that I worked with at other sites. and I can drive my car on site to my trailer.
lifes good I am watching the ice storm, take care all and have a SAFE outage!

duke99301:
Hey Jumper
sounds like you are doing the GE thing.
I did the rerack at kosheng, and both pipe replacements at Chin Shan but I was doing th e ALARA thing back then hey you are going to have fun there what a NIGHT LIFE you will not want to come back, have fun.

LMDeane:
Yeah I know.  Kuosheng-1 was my 1st RST gig for GE last year this time.  Taipei is most certainly unforgettable.  I've been waiting for this reassignment all year! 8)

radgal:
Srill the one women show for my division at ANL

Nuclear NASCAR:
Did 2 outages as a helper (tool runner) in the Machine Shop, did the last outage as a helper in the Weld Shop.  Trying something different this time, it'll be my first as an apprentice in the Electric Shop.  (Hums the theme to the Jeffersons)   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version