Facility & Company Information > Duane Arnold

Duane Arnold Lodging

(1/7) > >>

Rennhack:
If anyone has lodging information for this facility, please post it here.

ozdemir:
Hampton Inn Cedar Rapids
3265 6th Street SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Tel: 1-319-364-8144
Fax: 1-319-399-1877

About 10 minutes from site.

jpettis:
 I stayed at Cedar River Towers 100 1st Ave.  High rise with off street parking.  Great place. Pricey, but hey quality of life is what it's all about.  

I also recommend Vondracek Developments 319-389-0802/846-2371. for apartments ask for Kyle.  Top notch furniture.  I've stayed at both and recommend them highly.  

Lorrie Henson:
The Baymont Inn & Suites has a special going for the power plant workers.  Due to irregular working hours, they are offering all their services 24 hrs per day, including a hot breakfast, indoor pool & fitness center, guest laundry room, etc.  They also have a guest appreciation reception twice a week, which includes soda, juice, beer, wine, and hot hors d'oeuvres.  Give em a call and see if they have anything else available.  Hope this helps.  866-378-8080

Lorrie

dawnlee:
next outage let me know and I will look up some information for whoever wants it...I do know of a few places and people that are parking thier RV's at local residents and hooking up there......There are a lot of places pretty close to the plant.....dsbfed@aol.com..if anybody wants more info..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version