Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Duane Arnold Lodging

Author Topic: Duane Arnold Lodging  (Read 37957 times)

Offline albanowe

• Lurker
Re: Duane Arnold Lodging for Sept
« Reply #25 on: Aug 20, 2012, 06:07 »
Condo in Marion - week to week rent of 100.00. All utilities paid; including cable and internet

Everything provided - bed, tv, living room to use, kitchen to use with dishes etc, laundry, personal bathroom.

:)

Offline nathancherry

• Lurker
Re: Duane Arnold Lodging
« Reply #26 on: Aug 23, 2012, 05:59 »
Is there a phone number or email?

Offline albanowe

• Lurker
« Reply #27 on: Aug 25, 2012, 10:35 »

One room left in condo in marion.

Offline DEESR00ST

• Very Lite User
Lodging near Duane Arnold
« Reply #28 on: Aug 29, 2013, 05:27 »
I live in Palo, 3 miles from the plant, and I offer rooms for rent to plant workers. Many have stayed with me . I am a widow, and my house is a friendly place to feel at home. Everything you could possibly need is available, including all linens, cable, WiFi, laundry, and meals. References are available. Contact me at 319-851-3691 for a couple days, a couple weeks, or months, whatever you need. So if you are tired of motel rooms and would prefer to feel at home, give me a call.

Offline DEESR00ST

• Very Lite User
Lodging near Duane Arnold in Palo, Iowa
« Reply #29 on: Jan 28, 2014, 08:32 »
I live in Palo, 3 miles from the plant, and I offer rooms for rent to plant workers. Many have stayed with me . I am a widow, and my house is a friendly place to feel at home. Everything you could possibly need is available, including all linens, cable, WiFi, laundry, and meals. References are available. Contact me at 319-851-3691 for a couple days, a couple weeks, or months, whatever you need. So if you are tired of motel rooms and would prefer to feel at home, give me a call.

Offline normNDT

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Duane Arnold outage room mate wanted
« Reply #30 on: Aug 15, 2016, 03:01 »
I am currently going to be working the outage in Sep '16.  I am in need of a room mate to share costs. I have reserved a room at the Mainstay that is a kitchenette with two beds in the same room.  I am a female decon tech and the particulars can be discussed via phonecall.  if interested pls call me Pam at: 269-363-3500

Offline DEESR00ST

• Very Lite User
Lodging near Duane Arnold
« Reply #31 on: Aug 31, 2016, 01:16 »
I offer lodging for outages in Palo. 3 miles from Duane Arnold. I have fully furnished rooms in my home. All you will have to do is go to work. I can take care of everything else. I only have a few rooms, first come, first in. 319-851-3691 My place is called Dee's Roost.. 208 Main Street, Palo

Offline TishYoung

• Lurker
« Reply #32 on: Jun 26, 2018, 11:37 »
Room for rent in a nice old farmhouse within one mile of  DAEC.  You can have your grill. There's a fire pit.  It's quiet and clean.  Can park your camper or boat onsite for an additional fee.  State Park with a mile as well. 

Total 5 private bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms. 
Rent is $450 per month with one month deposit.  Rented only month to month. 
Onsite laundry, high-speed internet and utilities are included.
No pets, no smoking inside the house.

Thank you.

DYoung@kochbrothers.com
319-551-4062
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2018, 08:41 by TishYoung »

Offline TishYoung

• Lurker
« Reply #33 on: Sep 19, 2018, 08:42 »
Room for rent in a nice old farmhouse within one mile of  DAEC.  You can have your grill. There's a fire pit.  It's quiet and clean.  Can park your camper or boat onsite for an additional fee.  State Park with a mile as well.  [/font]Total 5 private bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms.  [/size]Rent is $450 per month with one month deposit.  Rented only month to month.  [/size]Onsite laundry, high-speed internet and utilities are included.[/size]No pets, no smoking inside the house. [/size]Thank you, DYoung@kochbrothers.com
319-551-4062
[/size][/font]

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?