Facility & Company Information > Duane Arnold

Duane Arnold Lodging

<< < (6/7) > >>

albanowe:
Condo in Marion - week to week rent of 100.00. All utilities paid; including cable and internet

Everything provided - bed, tv, living room to use, kitchen to use with dishes etc, laundry, personal bathroom.

:)

nathancherry:
Is there a phone number or email?

albanowe:

One room left in condo in marion.

DEESR00ST:
I live in Palo, 3 miles from the plant, and I offer rooms for rent to plant workers. Many have stayed with me . I am a widow, and my house is a friendly place to feel at home. Everything you could possibly need is available, including all linens, cable, WiFi, laundry, and meals. References are available. Contact me at 319-851-3691 for a couple days, a couple weeks, or months, whatever you need. So if you are tired of motel rooms and would prefer to feel at home, give me a call.

DEESR00ST:
I live in Palo, 3 miles from the plant, and I offer rooms for rent to plant workers. Many have stayed with me . I am a widow, and my house is a friendly place to feel at home. Everything you could possibly need is available, including all linens, cable, WiFi, laundry, and meals. References are available. Contact me at 319-851-3691 for a couple days, a couple weeks, or months, whatever you need. So if you are tired of motel rooms and would prefer to feel at home, give me a call.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version