Facility & Company Information > Duane Arnold

Duane Arnold Lodging

<< < (7/7)

normNDT:
I am currently going to be working the outage in Sep '16.  I am in need of a room mate to share costs. I have reserved a room at the Mainstay that is a kitchenette with two beds in the same room.  I am a female decon tech and the particulars can be discussed via phonecall.  if interested pls call me Pam at: 269-363-3500

DEESR00ST:
I offer lodging for outages in Palo. 3 miles from Duane Arnold. I have fully furnished rooms in my home. All you will have to do is go to work. I can take care of everything else. I only have a few rooms, first come, first in. 319-851-3691 My place is called Dee's Roost.. 208 Main Street, Palo

TishYoung:
Room for rent in a nice old farmhouse within one mile of  DAEC.  You can have your grill. There's a fire pit.  It's quiet and clean.  Can park your camper or boat onsite for an additional fee.  State Park with a mile as well. 

Total 5 private bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms. 
Rent is $450 per month with one month deposit.  Rented only month to month. 
Onsite laundry, high-speed internet and utilities are included.
No pets, no smoking inside the house.

Thank you.

DYoung@kochbrothers.com
319-551-4062

TishYoung:
Room for rent in a nice old farmhouse within one mile of  DAEC.  You can have your grill. There's a fire pit.  It's quiet and clean.  Can park your camper or boat onsite for an additional fee.  State Park with a mile as well.  [/font]Total 5 private bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms.  [/size]Rent is $450 per month with one month deposit.  Rented only month to month.  [/size]Onsite laundry, high-speed internet and utilities are included.[/size]No pets, no smoking inside the house. [/size]Thank you, DYoung@kochbrothers.com
319-551-4062[/size][/font]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version