Facility & Company Information > Duane Arnold

Duane Arnold Lodging

<< < (2/7) > >>

whitekkevin:

Thanks for the tip!
Working the outage Jan 07.
Just booked a deluxe suite  for 46 a night.
h   
BAYMONT CEDAR RAPIDS,1220 PARK PLACE CEDAR RAPIDS, IA-52402, PHONE:319-378-8000
The Baymont Inn & Suites has a special going for the power plant workers.
Due to irregular working hours, they are offering all their services 24 hrs per day, including a hot breakfast, indoor pool & fitness center, guest laundry room, etc.  They also have a guest appreciation reception twice a week, which includes soda, juice, beer, wine, and hot hors d'oeuvres.  Give em a call and see if they have anything else available.  Hope this helps.  866-378-8080

Lorrie Henson:
We are currently staying at the Hawthorne Suites in Cedar Rapids.  They have 1-bedroom suites with full-size kitchens.   Give them a call at 319-294-8700 and ask for John ext. 602.  Feel free to give them my name.

Lorrie Henson

Camella Black:
The only mountain I know of is in Sibley about 5 hours away; however they have a nice state recreation area nearby called Pleasant Creek which overs camping, cabins, trails for multi use (hiking, skiing, snowmobiles) and they also allow fishing, swimming and boating there too.

There are some smaller recreation areas around too, but not sure of what they're called. Check with the tourism board of Iowa which has a pretty good web site.

Lorrie Henson:
Does anyone have information regarding a furnished 3 bedroom condo, apartment, house, etc. for the upcoming outage?

Thank you for any info you can provide.

Lorrie

harleydad101:
Does anyone have any suggestions for lodging around Duane Arnold?  I'm heading up in December and will be there a while.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Jj

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version