Facility & Company Information > Fermi NPP

Fermi NPP Lodging

<< < (3/20) > >>

makua13:
New "deal" in Monroe:  the Comfort Inn has a special rate for GE/Detroit Edison Group, $40.00 daily.  (734) 384-1500 6500 E. Albain Rd.  or one exit S. of Fermi exit off interstate.  This is the best deal in the area, includes 24 hr excercise rm, jacuzzi/pool, brkfst.  Stacey is the contact person there.

dave99:
I just finished a 4-1/2 week stay at Shady Creek RV park and campground  on November 20, 2004. It was a pleasent place to stay. It cost $ 450 / month.
Their website is: http://www.shadycreek.biz/ Their Phone  number is: (734) 243-2052 .They areopen year round. The place is a 10-15 minute drive from Fermi.
New washers & Dryers. Fairly well laid out hookups.They sell propane.(expensive)  He put down fresh gravel in my site to make sure I had something dry to park and walk on. I had an easy sattelite dish lock on due to  intelligent layout of campsites.  (long run to treeline to south ) I can't predict what the place will be like in 18 months, but if I go back I'll give them a try.

room4u:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Dec 01, 2002, 12:42 ---If anyone has lodging information for this facility, please post it here.

--- End quote ---

Amerihost Inn and Suites located at 14774 LaPlaisance Rd, Monroe, MI, 48161.
(I 75, Exit 11, turn right at McDonald's and fllow the drive back to the hotel)
Contact phone # Jas @ 1248-931-7694

-  Convenienly located close to Fermi II and DTE
-  Special rates for Fermi II and DTE
-  Hotel Amenities include free continental breakfast, Indoor heated pool,     whirlpool, exercise room, business center, rooms with coffemakers, micrwaves and refrigerators.
-  Laundry pick up and drop off service
-  Special discounted rates for food at Nearby restaurants
-  "Friends and Family" discounts for anyone coming to visit.
-  24 hr front desk, very friendly and well trained staff
-  Guest Appreciation every Tuesday

promises:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Dec 01, 2002, 12:42 ---If anyone has lodging information for this facility, please post it here.

--- End quote ---

Just to let you know, Amerihost Inn & Suites has competitive rates in the area of Monroe.  It has a heated pool and hot tub, clean rooms, free continental breakfast, wireless internet and a bunch more goodies.  It's behind the Horizon Outlet off 75, at Exit 11.  Many companies lodge there, too.  The prices are real good, too.  They have "extended stay" packages.  The number is 734-384-1600.  Oh, before I forget, they have "Jacuzzi Suites" that are very nice. Take advantage.  The staff is very helpful.   Hope to see you there!

Fermi2:
On my infrequent trips to Monroe I stay at the Amerihost. The old owners sort of ran it into the ground, the new owners are a very nice Middle Eastern family, they go out of their way to help. Last time I was there was just prior to Fermi's last RFO. From what I can see the owners welcomed the contractors.

The rates are better than you'll get in most decent places in Monroe.

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version