Facility & Company Information > Perry

Perry Lodging

(1/9) > >>

Rennhack:
If anyone has lodging information for this facility, please post it here.

barnoandkato:
Just a word of caution on lodging if you are planning to go to Perry.  The Anchor Motel and Cottages in Geneva on the Lake are very clean and nice however, you will pay an extra day of rent when you go to check out,  even if it's early in the morning.  I left the place immaculate at 800 AM, but it did not matter I was still charged the extra day.  The owner states they like to boil the dishes and wash the windows etc. when someone checks out and they charge you for the day to enable them to do these things.  The owners were very pleasant until it came time to leave and then there true colors showed through when they clip you for the extra day. I always leave a place cleaner than I found it, that's just me but, in this case it didn't matter at all.

LinkNuc:
Hey, its been about 2 years since I did this, but I have (I'm an Rx. Eng at Perry now) 1 open room and a full kitchen, washer/dryer and full bath and HDTV (61") and Wi-Fi internet plus I can hook you up via Cat-5 if needed 125 per week full everything 20 min to perry and a walk less than 2 min (My fav bar is a 30 second walk) to the strip, Geneva-on-the-lake... email me linknuc@gmail.com

UPDATE:  Room has been rented

Dave Warren:
I am also staying in a condo in Geneva-On-The-Lake. There isn't much to do on the strip except the Firehouse Winery and Sportsterz. The Wagon Wheel in Madison has some decent bands sometimes, and Lake Effects can be fun. The Flying Burrito is now closed down, too bad for you. Hopefully, the snow will be melted when you get here.....

LinkNuc:
Mike's Bermuda Triangle is also open, Step Above Lounge too and every Friday/Saturday, The Cove has Rock Bands

Geneva-On-The-Lake Is supposed to be crazy busy in the Summer starting in May, but the outage starts April 2nd asnd is currently scheduled for 27 days 17 hours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version