Facility & Company Information > Perry

Perry Lodging

<< < (2/9) > >>

PAULTHEVOL:
I will vouch for Dave on this matter,we realized we were probably partying way too much when we recieved a hand written thank you card from Pablo Patron.....I have to say ,it was probably my favorite place that I have worked and I am sure it was because of the fun we had on the strip.....What happens in G.O.T.O.L stays there right Dave??

thenuttyneutron:

--- Quote from: LinkNuc on Jan 22, 2007, 04:18 ---Mike's Bermuda Triangle is also open, Step Above Lounge too and every Friday/Saturday, The Cove has Rock Bands

Geneva-On-The-Lake Is supposed to be crazy busy in the Summer starting in May, but the outage starts April 2nd asnd is currently scheduled for 27 days 17 hours.

--- End quote ---

If you have as much luck as Davis-Besse did with their last outage you will be working 72 hours a week till Independence Day.  I am scared that March 1 will bring a big disappointment to many people in FENOC.  I hope your outage goes well, Summer is the only time in the year that the lake is warm enough to play in.

SloGlo:

--- Quote from: DaveWarren on Jan 22, 2007, 10:36 ---The Wagon Wheel in Madison has some decent bands sometimes.....

--- End quote ---

dat place is still in bizness?  dang, dey toll me dey ware gonna hafta go outa bizness when i dragged up from there after the warranty run wuz dun.

LinkNuc:

--- Quote from: PreFFD on May 19, 2005, 02:07 ---Just a word of caution on lodging if you are planning to go to Perry.  The Anchor Motel and Cottages in Geneva on the Lake are very clean and nice however, you will pay an extra day of rent when you go to check out,  even if it's early in the morning.  I left the place immaculate at 800 AM, but it did not matter I was still charged the extra day.  The owner states they like to boil the dishes and wash the windows etc. when someone checks out and they charge you for the day to enable them to do these things.  The owners were very pleasant until it came time to leave and then there true colors showed through when they clip you for the extra day. I always leave a place cleaner than I found it, that's just me but, in this case it didn't matter at all.

--- End quote ---

Its under new mangement, I told them (new owners) about this post, they are pissed..its still clean, and they swear they will not charge an extra day, they may not "boil" dishes, but they would love the business and keep it clean...I'd give them a chance!

nothinbuttrouble:
here is the name of motel i stayed at STUDIO 6.  its located in mentour, ohio.  the hotel is located about 1/2 hour from plant.  the hotel has efficiency.  never had a problem there would recommend it to anyone going to the outage.  the number is 440-946-0749.  it is in a nice location to.  good luck to whoever is going there and tell the house tech hello....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version