Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu prarie island honeypot

Author Topic: prarie island  (Read 4954 times)

fng

prarie island
« on: Mar 23, 2011, 04:39 »
Heading to Prarie Island after Brunswick.  This will be my second outage, and was wondering what to expect?
Thanks for any info!

Offline trebblehook

• Lurker
Re: prarie island
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12, 2013, 11:56 »
.  want to make one or two outages before retiring  as pipefitter. Want to work SGR @
prairie island. Do travellers have a chance ?

Offline Old HP

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: prarie island
« Reply #2 on: Aug 14, 2013, 01:57 »
It is sort of late to be looking into working the SGR at Prairie Island. In regard to working as a fitter, I think they use the local unions out of Minneapolis for the crafts they use at the plant.
I hope you can get in, there are some good people at the plant....

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?