Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Prarie Island Lodging

Author Topic: Prarie Island Lodging  (Read 40813 times)

Offline kmbeyer

• Lurker
Xcel Prairie Island MN Outage 2013: Townhouse For Rent
« Reply #25 on: Jul 03, 2013, 09:39 »
Anyone in need of a place during Prairie Island Outage?  We have a spacious townhouse (1500sqft) for rent August 1. Its 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with attached 2 car garage.  Built 2006.  There is a washer and dryer in unit and water and trash included in rent.  Please email if interested and I will send you pictures.  6 month lease ok. $1300/mo.

Offline FussyJ

• Lurker
Re: Prarie Island Lodging
« Reply #26 on: Aug 06, 2013, 11:58 »
Hello i am coming down for the 2013 outage.   looking for a place to stay by Aug 19.  please message me if you have a guest room or know a short term motel (i want a grill/oven to cook.)  thanks for the help

Offline ASUChem2000

• Lurker
Prairie Island Lodging / Roommate
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2014, 05:32 »
I will be traveling as a Jr. RP Tech to Prairie Island / Monticello starting 09/24/14.  I am looking to split cost and find close, well priced lodging near the plant.  Pease let me know if you are interested, or if you have any suggestions.  Thanks!

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2014, 10:19 »
WHich is it?  PI or Monti?  big difference....

Offline kmbeyer

• Lurker
Re: Prarie Island MN -Excel Lodging
« Reply #29 on: Dec 09, 2014, 12:39 »
Hello Nuk Workers!  We have yet again a townhome located in Hastings MN if you are looking for a place to live.  New build in 2006 and has all bells and whistles....3 beds, 3 baths (w/master en suite) and located next to trails and shopping.  Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,

Kayla

MattASimmons

« Reply #30 on: Aug 25, 2015, 08:31 »
I will be traveling as a Jr. RP Tech to Prairie Island starting 09/26/15.  ~55 days.

I am looking to split cost and find close, well priced, non-smoking lodging near the plant. 

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any suggestions.  Thank You!

Offline ddickey

• Moderate User
« Reply #31 on: Aug 26, 2015, 05:16 »
What do people normally pay for lodging?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?