Facility & Company Information > Quad Cities

Quad Cities Lodging

(1/7) > >>

signature_inn:

--- Quote ---The Motel 8 is $175 per week. It is about 15 miles from QC in Moline. There are places just north of the plant, kind of a sleeping room place - for about 80 per week.

North of Quad Cities a few miles to the first town Port Byron, right on the Mississippi. About in the middle of the town (turn right by a tire place I believe) there is a Mobile home park and camp site that will take travel trailers, its only a few blocks off the main High Way.
Try Nancy's Sleeping Rooms in Albany about 4 miles north of the plant if you're looking for a simple arrangement (find Nancy at Steve's Bar next to the sleeping rooms house)...otherwise, drive across the river to Clinton and you can find decent, affordable housing. Quad Cities is good also...little bit more expensive (400+) but more to do.

--- End quote ---

Signature Inn in the Quad Cities is offering a special rate for viewers of this website.  Signature Inn offers numerous amentities including free continental breakfast and microwaves and refrigerators in every room.  Old Chicago Bar and Grill is in the same parking lot.  For reservations call 563-355-7575 and mention nukeworker.com to receive special rate.

billhudson:
The Hampton Inn in Davenport has special rates for Exelon. Call 563-359-3921 and ask for Andrea Sue Neilson, she is the director of sales and will give you a weekly quote based on the time frame you are talking about. Indoor pool, sauna, breakfast, happy hour, and many restaurants near by

anielsen:
Hello Everyone!
I know you are all thrilled for your next visit to the Quad Cities! My name is Andrea Sue Nielsen and I know that my name is floating around on here somewhere in regards to the great facilities and rates The Hampton Inn of Davenport is offering those of you who "get" to come back and visit the Quad Cities for the fall outage.I just wanted to give you all a little more information on that. The Davenport Hampton Inn is a proud member of the Hilton Family of Hotels-which means you can get your Hilton Honors points AND miles for your stay with us. If you are not familiar with that program please visit www.hiltonhhonors.com -talk to anyone who is already a Hilton Honors member and they will agree that there isn't a better program out there. If you register online you get extra bonus points.  We are offering everyone coming in for the fall outage a special "Fall Outage Rate" that is a little lower than the rate we have offered for previous stays this year due to the season we are entering. This rate does include our Bountiful Breakfast Bar every AM, Free local Calls, Internet Access, Indoor Pool, Sauna, SteamRoom, Fitness Center(Onsite) and Gold's Gym Special, as well as Nightly Social Hour(Tues-Thurs)and Complimentary Airport & area bussinesses shuttle.  Every room has a coffee maker in it and we also have complimentary refrigerators available upon request with each guest room. We have guest laundry facilities onsite as well as Valet laundry service. There are also numerous restaurants within walking distance of our property. To make reservations please contact Liese Pruesnner at (563)359-3921 ext.140 and ask for the "Excelon Fall Outage Rate". You can also email your res to me with all your information and I will email you back your confirmation number. I know there are other hotels in our area offering you rates as well...just remeber one thing when you are comparing rates....you get what you pay for. Please make your res as soon as possible as we only have a limited number of rooms available for some dates in October & November. Our entire staff is looking forward to meeting all of you during your stay with us! We are anxious to be your new "Home Away From Home"!

DainJer:
The Signature Inn-  is again offering a special rate for the quad outage.  the rate thy quoted me was $34+tax
per night, single or double. they have a good breakfast with biscuits/gravy eggs etc... microwave..Fridge in all rooms. an eatery next door. to keep this price in perspective...Super8 quoted me $35+tax per night.
this is the better choice for the money.
563-355-7575 ask for matt or dave. mention outage/Nukeworker.com

anielsen:
I guess it all depends on what you are looking for...The Signature Inn is a nice property...matter of fact we are probably one of their top clients-whenever we sell out they are the hotel that is most comparable to ours in this area so we refer our guests to them since they always seem to have rooms available. A few BIG differences...they do not have: a Managers Social with complimentary beverages, an Indoor Pool, a Sauna or Steamroom, or our Amazingly Friendly Staff, AND the #1 difference....they do not have Hilton Honors. How nice would it be to trade your bussiness trip to the Quad Cities in the Fall/Winter for a free trip to stay at the Hilton Hawaiin Village in the Spring? ::) If you don't know what I am talking about you need to check out www.hiltonhhonors.com
Have a GREAT day!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version