Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Jim Thorpe

Author Topic: Jim Thorpe  (Read 5667 times)

tera_rogue

Jim Thorpe
« on: Dec 10, 2007, 04:46 »
James Benjamin Thorpe, Age 45, passed away Wednesday 12/05/2007 in Euclid, Ohio. He was born on 07/08/1962 in Baltimore, MD; he lived in Euclid, OH. He is survived by his wife, Lisa, daughter, Angela and son Brian Thorpe.
Jim was a house tech at Perry and such a great guy, he will be so missed.
I am at a loss for words … we are losing too many too soon. 
Prayers to your family Jim and may you rest in peace.

wlrun3@aol.com

Re: Jim Thorpe
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2007, 10:21 »

..."we are losing too many too soon"...

...it is sad that the "we" only becomes apparent in the wake of the losses...

Rad_Owl_2

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2007, 07:49 »
I was saddened to see this post today.  I knew and worked with Jim - he will be missed by many.  Condolences to his family and close friends.

schuysmom

« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2007, 07:58 »
Jim is sorely missed - our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Offline lauriema19

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Dec 23, 2007, 12:44 »
too many...too soon..life is too precious. I am sorry for passing of Jim Thorpe.   Laurie

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?