Career Path > EEI Tests

BMST (Basic Math and Science) Test

<< < (2/11) > >>

bheinz:
It's an Equipment Operator. I am doing that same job just with a different company. Thanks for the info.

bheinz:
That's one of the post that I read, but it just seems too vague and open. It's telling me to pretty much relearn everything in High School, all the Navy training, and my current jobs training. I wish there was just a 90 question practice test out there that I could use to study from. I know there is for the POSS and GFEs, why not BMST?    :-\

Smooth Operator:
The BMST practice test should have been sent to you by your Exelon recruiter. I know the BMST is a privately owned exam developed by an HR services company, HST I think, so you more than likely won't find anything publically available.

I am an EO for Exelon.

PM me if you have any specific questions.

HydroDave63:

--- Quote from: CWC on Jun 29, 2008, 12:57 --- It's telling me to pretty much relearn everything in High School, all the Navy training, and my current jobs training. I wish there was just a 90 question practice test out there that I could use to study from.    :-\

--- End quote ---

Honestly, wouldn't the test questions come from the training and education you just cited?

bheinz:
The practice test that they sent me was 8 questions long. Not very good seeing how it's a 90 question test. How long have you been with Exelon?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version