Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Favorite Bartlett Recruiter  

Poll

Who are your 2 Favorite CURRENT Bartlett Recruiters?

Eric Bartlett x1289
Tricia Cusimano x1268
Scott Davis x1291
Joey Melanson x1272
Josh Lubold x1282
Marie Rossi x1308
Kelli Logan x1259
Anne Stanowski x1223
Mike Messier x1275

Author Topic: Favorite Bartlett Recruiter  (Read 43111 times)

RedHacker

Favorite Bartlett Recruiter
« on: Jan 10, 2008, 10:37 »
Pick your 2 Favorite recruiters that are working for Bartlett today.  -- It's all anon, so you don't have to kiss up, ok?

I picked Eric, cause he always gives it to me straight (at least when I can get a hold of him), and I like the straight talk here on Nukeworker.

If you don't like someone, keep it to yourself.
« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2008, 10:56 by RedHacker »

vikingfan

Re: Favorite Bartlett Recruiter
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2008, 06:32 »
why are we limiting this poll to just bartlett recuiters ?? what about people who i know this might be a foreign concept... don't wonr for bartlett ????

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11, 2008, 07:33 »
why are we limiting this poll to just bartlett recuiters ?? what about people who i know this might be a foreign concept... don't wonr for bartlett ????

They can have their own thread.

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2008, 09:52 »
I loved Bill Tily when he was in the House of Blue.
Marie has always been very cordial and professional.

Offline 5kip6

• Light User
  • All's great!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 11, 2008, 01:11 »
 ;)  Thumbs up to Joey!!!!!   :D

Offline ruth13

• Sr Dosimetry Tech
  • Moderate User
  • Are we having fun yet?
« Reply #5 on: Jan 11, 2008, 04:26 »
Good job Tricia!  She is the only one who consistently answers the phone - rarely do I get her voice mail!  A pleasureto deal with!
'We do not believe if we do not live and work according to our belief."
Heidi Wills

Offline RRhoads

• Heavy User
  • it was like like that when i got here!
« Reply #6 on: Jan 12, 2008, 11:12 »
there should be a check box for "none of the above" :P

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #7 on: Jan 12, 2008, 11:36 »
there should be a check box for "none of the above" :P
It's called not voting.

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 18, 2008, 02:33 »
I also chose Eric... because no matter what, he's always a straight shooter, not fluff 'n stuff or candy-coating!!

Offline elwood

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #9 on: Apr 18, 2008, 02:51 »
Marie has always helped me out.

kaveman32

« Reply #10 on: Apr 18, 2008, 05:26 »
Anne is #1 in my book.

Offline BeDaBullet

• Light User
  • 'GENERAL DELIVERY'
« Reply #11 on: Apr 20, 2008, 04:04 »
My vote goes for  Marie and Ann......

They have always been there for my wife and myself.
“California is a fine place to live — if you happen to be an orange.”

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
  • This aggression will not stand, man.
« Reply #12 on: Sep 12, 2008, 01:56 »
I don't have a lot of conversation with anyone in the office. Mostly just "Hey, how ya doin', sure I will go to (name of plant here), thanks for the call" conversations. I typically talk to Joey, Tricia, Josh or Scott and they all are personable and helpfull when I talk to them. I have had limited conversation with Eric but I have found him to be honest and not sugar coat the information in order to make you feel better, I respect that in people.
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
« Reply #13 on: Sep 12, 2008, 02:29 »
Scott Davis 8)..hands down..takes care of me and always tells me straight up what the deal is

Trish got my number 2 vote cause she tells it like it is also..i respect that.

Thanks for all you do !

All in all i have found the entire staff to be highly professional. .on a job to job basis..Scott and Trisha get my votes
Kath
:)
It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

remowil55

« Reply #14 on: Sep 14, 2008, 02:34 »
Ah, don't really have one. Joey's ok, Eric was great to deal with until he developed selective amnesia.

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #15 on: Sep 14, 2008, 09:36 »
ERIC Who?

RG...... :D
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2008, 09:37 by RAD-GHOST »

Offline Dream Tar Heel

• Dulce Periculum
  • Moderate User
  • Never Happy Until Happy With Yourself!
« Reply #16 on: Sep 14, 2008, 10:58 »
No Favorites, sometimes you really dont know what the truth is when dealing with the Bartlett recruiters lately.

Just ask the people who were steered away from plants this past spring, being told the outage was staffed and you werent invited back, but we sure could use you here and here instead.

Only to find out from the plant, where are you and why dont you want to come back.

Just ask the people! 8)
I NEVER KNEW LOVE, I JUST KNOW THE SOUND IT MAKES WHEN IT LIES!

SGT

« Reply #17 on: Sep 14, 2008, 12:34 »
NONE of the above....

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #18 on: Sep 14, 2008, 07:08 »
I feel a little...offended ;D
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline Old HP

• Moderate User
« Reply #19 on: Sep 14, 2008, 08:09 »
It was always more interesting when Bruce would call with his personal touch to ask you go to work for his company.
But in fairness to all the present day recruiters, they are dealing with all kinds of trades at the plants they are responsible for staffing. It is just like being an HP at most understaffed outages,how many times in the past few years have we all had to say " I'll get to you as soon as I have taken care of the eight work groups in front of you". We all get frustrated with how the system has evolved.

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #20 on: Sep 14, 2008, 10:32 »
It was always more interesting when Bruce would call with his personal touch to ask you go to work for his company.
But in fairness to all the present day recruiters, they are dealing with all kinds of trades at the plants they are responsible for staffing. It is just like being an HP at most understaffed outages,how many times in the past few years have we all had to say " I'll get to you as soon as I have taken care of the eight work groups in front of you". We all get frustrated with how the system has evolved.

You make a very valid point. Bartlett is mostly just a Staffing company much like Addecco, Westaff etc. While they have a more specific type of position to fill, I am sure the same headaches apply. I have worked closely with a couple of staffing agencies and let me tell you...that job is no picnic. I would never want a position like that of a recruiter.
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
« Reply #21 on: Sep 15, 2008, 10:11 »
ERIC Who? RG...... :D

you know - that guy in the Bartlett office y'all have beat on for almost 2 decades and reduced to a stressed out, confused, and absent minded shadow of the person he used to be...that Eric.

Ah, don't really have one. Joey's ok, Eric was great to deal with until he developed selective amnesia.

Sorry you feel that way Remo - if I could remembeer what spawned the comment I'd try to fix it...
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

Offline Smooth Operator

• Moderate User
« Reply #22 on: Sep 15, 2008, 10:35 »
I have worked with Tricia on 3 occasions and have zero complaints. During most of the day she has always answered her phone or gotten back to me promptly.

Offline NJ

• Moderate User
« Reply #23 on: Sep 15, 2008, 08:08 »
 ;D My favorite is the next one to give me a job! ;D

remowil55

« Reply #24 on: Sep 16, 2008, 02:38 »
you know - that guy in the Bartlett office y'all have beat on for almost 2 decades and reduced to a stressed out, confused, and absent minded shadow of the person he used to be...that Eric.

Sorry you feel that way Remo - if I could remember what spawned the comment I'd try to fix it...
Oh that little deal in Florida where your Payroll manager thought i was a dead beat dad for not paying my child support, and you wonder when i didn't come to you with the problem, and i was trying to say that's why you pay a payroll manager, and then a payroll problem resurfaced at D. C. Cook and i tried to recall your memory about the child support that i got dogged for but you had for gotten. Remember now, Only problem with the fact that i wasn't paying child support was, i didn't have any children and still don't, but your payroll manager had already made up there mind. Every outage after that one in Florida after the payroll manager found out that they had the wrong person, there have been problems with my payroll, it took 5 weeks to get it right at D.C. Cook. When Tim talked to you on the phone he ask you if you wanted to talk to me, and you said, "NO i don't want to talk to him," That didn't set to well with me then, Yes you have a foot in the door and maybe you could have helped, [with the Florida thing] but that was and is not the issue, you have a payroll manager if there not doing there job correct why should you have to fix it and why are they still there. Anyway it's all water under the bridge, my last couple of jobs have been fine. And i have no problem with Bartlett, but when my pay get's screwed up and as many times as it has been, i now take it personal. Nothing against you. I happen to think that your the most knowledged one up there, but i just don't trust your payroll dept. i think they hold grudges. Remo
« Last Edit: Sep 16, 2008, 02:44 by Remo »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?