Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bartlett Email honeypot

Author Topic: Bartlett Email  (Read 17571 times)

vikingfan

Bartlett Email
« on: Dec 11, 2007, 07:36 »
I recently recieved a e-mail from bartlett about upcoming outages for the spring. I was wondering if anyone else has gotten these or just folks who have not recently worked for big blue ?? they also left a message on my cell but i was flying home from a training session that day.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Bartlett Email
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2007, 07:46 »
I got the email.
« Last Edit: Dec 11, 2007, 09:11 by Rennhack »

Offline guppy

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2007, 08:21 »
I got the email too and I haven't worked for Bartlett in at least 10 years.  I haven't done HP work since then either.
Keep honking.  I'm reloading.

rjc4243

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2007, 09:04 »
No Letter but what was the content?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2007, 09:07 »
Bartlett Nuclear, Inc. is presently updating our files for the Spring 2008 commercial outage season.  If you are interested in working for Bartlett at one of these outages, and have not yet been contacted, please call recruiting at 800-225-0385, press #, then 2.  You can also visit our website at www.bartlettinc.com, submit a wishlist and send in your updated resume.  Staffing has already started for the Spring 2008 season, so get your resume in soon to have a better chance of getting your choice of outage location.

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season.

vikingfan

« Reply #5 on: Dec 11, 2007, 09:08 »
basiclly asking people to call the office for spring outages.

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #6 on: Dec 11, 2007, 06:28 »
Hummmm, any clue on how they got your email?   :-\

BB = Big Blue, or Big Brother?

RG

Offline Carolina Jethro

• Safety Manager
  • Heavy User
  • Why not us?
« Reply #7 on: Dec 11, 2007, 07:59 »
They probably did something real sneaky like look at your resume.

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
« Reply #8 on: Dec 12, 2007, 08:46 »
I didn't get an email.. I didn't get a letter.... I didn't get a phone call...

Not feelin' the love!!

LOLOL!!!!

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #9 on: Dec 13, 2007, 03:53 »
Maybe they don't have your resume?

RG

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
« Reply #10 on: Dec 13, 2007, 06:27 »
RG... I've worked for them in the past... and my husband has worked for them for ... shoot... 10 yrs or more, and he's received nothing.  So maybe they are just contacting those that haven't worked for them in a while?  At any rate, my husband will be calling LOL.. gotta get stuff set up for springtime!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Offline 5kip6

• Light User
  • All's great!
« Reply #11 on: Dec 13, 2007, 09:04 »
Same here.  I have been with Bartlett for over 16 years and did not receive an email.   They must be looking for past HP's that have not worked lately for them.     

vikingfan

« Reply #12 on: Dec 13, 2007, 09:35 »
they must be just contacting those of us that have not worked with them for a few years. i use to be a deconner so if they want me back they'll have to match my current pay LOL !!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #13 on: Dec 13, 2007, 11:45 »
Same here.  I have been with Bartlett for over 16 years and did not receive an email.   They must be looking for past HP's that have not worked lately for them.     

I haven't worked for them in a while, so I fit the past employee that isn't curently working for them profile.

Atomic_Punk

« Reply #14 on: Dec 13, 2007, 04:20 »
RG... I've worked for them in the past... and my husband has worked for them for ... shoot... 10 yrs or more, and he's received nothing.  So maybe they are just contacting those that haven't worked for them in a while?  At any rate, my husband will be calling LOL.. gotta get stuff set up for springtime!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Same here.  I have been with Bartlett for over 16 years and did not receive an email.   They must be looking for past HP's that have not worked lately for them.     

Check your spam/junk mail folders, that's where I found the message.

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
« Reply #15 on: Jan 08, 2008, 05:50 »
I guess that it has been too long since I worked for Bartlett.  I didn't receive a call, email, or greeting by carrier pidgeon. ;)
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

maggie352000

« Reply #16 on: Jan 08, 2008, 10:55 »
I got an e-mail from them . And I just got through  working for them.

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
« Reply #17 on: Jan 08, 2008, 06:51 »
Recent employment seems to be the theme for getting the correspondence.  I will suck it up and not feel bad about not hearing from them.   After all, it's been 12 years since they had the priveledge of employing me. 

« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2008, 06:52 by peteshonkwiler »
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

Offline 5kip6

• Light User
  • All's great!
« Reply #18 on: Jan 10, 2008, 12:45 »
Not true Pete,   I have been working for Bartlett since 92 and did not receive one.    Must be the only chosen ones.   I take it. 

stownsend

« Reply #19 on: Jan 10, 2008, 12:52 »
I think we are back to which pile are you in?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #20 on: Jan 10, 2008, 04:01 »

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
« Reply #21 on: Jan 10, 2008, 04:07 »
Its not about "what pile are you in", or when you last worked for us, or anything along those lines.  We have just implemented a whole new recruiting software package and one of the things it does is enable "mass" e-mails unlike our previous system that wasn’t even e-mail compatible.  The e-mail sent out that y'all are referring to was a "test" e-mail in a way to see if the system actually worked.  Those that rec'd the e-mail must have had a good e-mail address on file with us, those that didn't must not, it's as simple as that.  There were other parameters used as to who the e-mail was sent to, but since I wasn't the one to do this I’m not quite sure of the parameters used.  For all you conspiracy buffs, sorry to rain on your parade…or you can just take this as a feasible cover story…
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

stownsend

« Reply #22 on: Jan 10, 2008, 04:24 »
Sorry to rain on anyone's day but I was just curling up the sides of my mouth in an attempt to see if anyone else saw the humor.

Offline Dream Tar Heel

• Dulce Periculum
  • Moderate User
  • Never Happy Until Happy With Yourself!
« Reply #23 on: Jan 10, 2008, 05:50 »
Sounds like 'Double Secret Probation" is back! Electronically this time! 8)
I NEVER KNEW LOVE, I JUST KNOW THE SOUND IT MAKES WHEN IT LIES!

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #24 on: Jan 11, 2008, 10:20 »
EB, Where you been?

MASS Email, isn't that called SPAM?  Maybe my SPAM filter blocked it, then again maybe it didn't!

It dosn't matter what pile.....(Other Parameters).....I'm buying the cover story!

Maybe you can ask the forum members to suggest a couple of mail parameters, I can think of a few...................... ;D

Happy Holidays, RG!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?