Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bartlett Techs for T-Shirts honeypot

Author Topic: Bartlett Techs for T-Shirts  (Read 21781 times)

RAD-GHOST

Bartlett Techs for T-Shirts
« on: Nov 26, 2007, 03:49 »
EB,

What's this new "Tech for T-Shirt" Program the company started? 

If I read right, all I have to do is recruit a Technician for your company, ensure they work for three months and I get a shirt, maybe even a nominial monetary reward?  Can you define "Nominial"?

Lets see, thats 13 weeks of say 60's; or 780 total hours.  If it's a really nice shirt, lets say $35.00 a shirt, that's less than $0.05 per hour, per shirt!  Sure hope you ran that expense through the board of directors!

How does this equate to the real world: (780 hours @ $0.05):

Ten gallons of Gas, or

Seven gallons of Milk, or

Twelve pounds of Hamburger, or

Seven Fast Food Meals!

Last Question: Do you have any shirts with the old NUMANCO logo?

Thanks for the Laugh, RG!
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2008, 03:21 by Rennhack »

Tech A

Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2007, 04:44 »
Maybe the long time returnees of Clinton (counting the cordinator) who have been "loyal" to Bartlett should get a shirt cause they aren't going to Clinton unless they do the "old numanco" tour. 

Offline RRhoads

• Heavy User
  • it was like like that when i got here!
Bartlett
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2007, 11:14 »
EB,

What's this new "Tech for T-Shirt" Program the company started? 

If I read right, all I have to do is recruit a Technician for your company, ensure they work for three months and I get a shirt, maybe even a nominial monetary reward?  Can you define "Nominial"?

Lets see, thats 13 weeks of say 60's; or 780 total hours.  If it's a really nice shirt, lets say $35.00 a shirt, that's less than $0.05 per hour, per shirt!  Sure hope you ran that expense through the board of directors!

How does this equate to the real world: (780 hours @ $0.05):

Ten gallons of Gas, or

Seven gallons of Milk, or

Twelve pounds of Hamburger, or

Seven Fast Food Meals!

Last Question: Do you have any shirts with the old NUMANCO logo?

Thanks for the Laugh, RG!

Sounds like those Bartlett bennies just keep rolling in ::)
Who do i call to get my free shirt? :P
« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2007, 01:42 by RRhoads »

RAD-GHOST

Bartlett
« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2007, 01:35 »
RRhoads,

Probably just about anybody else in the industry!  This could be the big break the competitors have been looking for, Sign with me and you get a Free Tee!

This could actually just be a private joke, a cheap reproduction was mailed to the house, in a Big Blue envelope.  Anybody else get one of these?  Please tell me it's a Joke!

Inquiring minds want to know, RG!   :-X

Offline RRhoads

• Heavy User
  • it was like like that when i got here!
Bartlett
« Reply #4 on: Nov 26, 2007, 01:43 »
holy cow!
you are right!
I'll leave my house job for a chance at a FREE T!!!!!
 ;D

RAD-GHOST

Bartlett
« Reply #5 on: Dec 02, 2007, 08:45 »
It's been confirmed! 

The "Techs for T-Shirts" program is a Real Deal!  I'm wondering, do we have to pay taxes on the Perks?

RG   :-\ 

LaFeet

Bartlett
« Reply #6 on: Dec 02, 2007, 11:11 »
I already teed off Eric once... Im not touching the Tshirt for recogition program.. I still need to work until I get rid of 3 more daughters (selling them cheap)

vikingfan

Bartlett
« Reply #7 on: Dec 02, 2007, 11:38 »
LOL lafeet !!    are they trying to get more ppl into the industry by trying to entice ppl to bring their friends with for the ride ????

RADBASTARD

Bartlett
« Reply #8 on: Dec 03, 2007, 02:19 »
Maybe the long time returnees of Clinton (counting the cordinator) who have been "loyal" to Bartlett should get a shirt cause they aren't going to Clinton unless they do the "old numanco" tour. 
I thought it was the old joe worley power systems tour.
We'll throw you this bone,and then we get to bone you after that!

I would have liked to have done clinton,but I did my 3 years of in a row in 96-98 Com u Nist Edison tour.I am not in a hurry to go back.

Ever since I heard a house tech at Dresden say in the morning meeting he want the air sampled by safety,because he was afraid of catching something from the contract techs.
                                                            What can you say to that??????????
« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2007, 05:04 by RadBastard »

RAD-GHOST

Bartlett
« Reply #9 on: Dec 03, 2007, 04:48 »
Lafeet....ONLY ONCE?

RB,

I wouldn't be to hasty, I heard they'll throw in the pants, (to go with the shirt), if you complete the Com-Ed outages! 

RG..... 8)
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2007, 04:52 by RAD-GHOST »

Atomic_Punk

Bartlett
« Reply #10 on: Dec 04, 2007, 09:57 »
Wow.  A t-shirt.  I remember when Bruce was in charge, you could score a polo shirt every once in a blue moon.  Just sayin'......

Gonzo

Bartlett
« Reply #11 on: Dec 05, 2007, 05:20 »
maybe someone will take a pix of one, put it on this website on the page set aside for outage teeshirts and we can get that ball rolling....   

maybe the atomic punk still has his 'NOT!' shirt... 

put it on the pix page little buddy...

sammoyers

Re: Bartlett
« Reply #12 on: Apr 19, 2008, 12:27 »
Lafeet....ONLY ONCE?

RB,

I wouldn't be to hasty, I heard they'll throw in the pants, (to go with the shirt), if you complete the Com-Ed outages! 

RG..... 8)

I'll do without pants, thank you.....

Offline TENN-1

• Moderate User
  • Finished the 5 year plan in only 34!
« Reply #13 on: Apr 19, 2008, 02:27 »
I'll do without pants, thank you.....

That's a scary visual.....
Things come to those who wait, but usually it's stuff left over from those who hustle!

sammoyers

« Reply #14 on: Apr 21, 2008, 05:01 »
That's a scary visual.....

Ah Yeah..... I was refering to the completion of a Com Ed outage... DUH.

But yeah, that would be VERY SCARY!!!

LaFeet

Re: Bartlett Techs for T-Shirts
« Reply #15 on: Apr 22, 2008, 04:53 »
Sam  you are scaring me   yeah  even me......

Anyone fill out the paperwork and get a Tee shirt yet???

HPKC

« Reply #16 on: Dec 02, 2008, 05:46 »
I worked for Bartlett for 8 years and the only way I got anything was for making a 100 on a test... Just make a 100 on a test and get a nice jacket it is alot easier. Or you can do the recruiters job and get Tees Shirt...

Not too long ago I made a 100 on the NUF while working for Bartlett and didn't get a jacket or an acknowledgement. ::)

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #17 on: Dec 02, 2008, 06:50 »
I was referring to the completion of a Com Ed outage... DUH. (Corrected spelling)

I think the DUH is pretty much on cue.  Com Ed equals, drum roll please......... EXELON.  The change happened a long time ago.  I'm actually here in the heart of that territory at the moment.  EXELON is the only name of our client.
LM

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?