Facility & Company Information > Bartlett

Bartlett Techs for T-Shirts

(1/4) > >>

RAD-GHOST:
EB,

What's this new "Tech for T-Shirt" Program the company started? 

If I read right, all I have to do is recruit a Technician for your company, ensure they work for three months and I get a shirt, maybe even a nominial monetary reward?  Can you define "Nominial"?

Lets see, thats 13 weeks of say 60's; or 780 total hours.  If it's a really nice shirt, lets say $35.00 a shirt, that's less than $0.05 per hour, per shirt!  Sure hope you ran that expense through the board of directors!

How does this equate to the real world: (780 hours @ $0.05):

Ten gallons of Gas, or

Seven gallons of Milk, or

Twelve pounds of Hamburger, or

Seven Fast Food Meals!

Last Question: Do you have any shirts with the old NUMANCO logo?

Thanks for the Laugh, RG!

Tech A:
Maybe the long time returnees of Clinton (counting the cordinator) who have been "loyal" to Bartlett should get a shirt cause they aren't going to Clinton unless they do the "old numanco" tour. 

RRhoads:

--- Quote from: RAD-GHOST on Nov 26, 2007, 03:49 ---EB,

What's this new "Tech for T-Shirt" Program the company started? 

If I read right, all I have to do is recruit a Technician for your company, ensure they work for three months and I get a shirt, maybe even a nominial monetary reward?  Can you define "Nominial"?

Lets see, thats 13 weeks of say 60's; or 780 total hours.  If it's a really nice shirt, lets say $35.00 a shirt, that's less than $0.05 per hour, per shirt!  Sure hope you ran that expense through the board of directors!

How does this equate to the real world: (780 hours @ $0.05):

Ten gallons of Gas, or

Seven gallons of Milk, or

Twelve pounds of Hamburger, or

Seven Fast Food Meals!

Last Question: Do you have any shirts with the old NUMANCO logo?

Thanks for the Laugh, RG!

--- End quote ---

Sounds like those Bartlett bennies just keep rolling in ::)
Who do i call to get my free shirt? :P

RAD-GHOST:
RRhoads,

Probably just about anybody else in the industry!  This could be the big break the competitors have been looking for, Sign with me and you get a Free Tee!

This could actually just be a private joke, a cheap reproduction was mailed to the house, in a Big Blue envelope.  Anybody else get one of these?  Please tell me it's a Joke!

Inquiring minds want to know, RG!   :-X

RRhoads:
holy cow!
you are right!
I'll leave my house job for a chance at a FREE T!!!!!
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version