Facility & Company Information > Bartlett

Talk about Bartlett

<< < (154/154)

Brett LaVigne:

--- Quote from: Jr8black3 on Apr 02, 2010, 12:40 ---

why its dumb at this point..

Eric will never see this

--- End quote ---

What makes you say that? Eric is on here quite frequently to his credit, sharing info.

roadhp:
Quote from Job Posting today:  "Senior Health Physics Technicians looking to work more than one outages this season. Please the Bartlett home office and speak to any of the recruiters to see the different options that are still available."

Just thought that was interesting.

jasper:
I have tried and tried to get on with them as a Jr Hp or Decon and .......nothing. I will admit it has been sometime since I was a Nuclear Plant. But, It hasnt been 100 years.   Good Luck to you all. :-[

Eric_Bartlett:

--- Quote from: nuke4greenbax on Sep 20, 2013, 03:34 ---http://www.nukeworker.com/job/view.php?job_id=28932

a potential job with an immediate report date...interesting

http://www.nukeworker.com/job/view.php?job_id=28949

submit copy of core card with resume...interesting

i worked for bartlett at a particular place, took the core test, passed it and never got a "card". i asked about this and was basically told to mind my own business

typical BS

big blue has gotten too big...for it's britches...they contribute to stagnating wages, they have some of the worst recruiters i've worked with (mainly because of lying), they practice nepotism (on a grand scale at one plant i worked at and was told it was like that at all plants in the fleet, which i partially verified), they routinely hire people that can't qualify slowing those that can down, etc etc

i only work for bartlett when i have to, and that isn't going to change

--- End quote ---

Wow, how do you really feel?  

Well I've taken the bait - you throw it out there that my recruiters are the worst because of lying - what did they lie to you about?  Talk to me, call me, shoot me an email, shoot me a message thru the nukeworker messaging system.  If my people are out there lying I need to know about it, unless you are just blaming them for your own shortcomings as I have learned over the years that most of the ranting and raving posters do.  if you contact me thru the nukeworker messaging system you will stay anonymous so you wont have to fear retaliation for the vitriol you are spewing.  If you seriously have actual examples I want to know, I need to know so I can address the issue and your concerns.  If I don't hear from you I will figure you are just another individual trying to make themselves feel better by trashing others. Hope thats not the case and you have some legit concerns I can address.  By the nature of your rant I highly doubt it.  Contact me.  Ball is in your court.

As always,
Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version