Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bartlett Training honeypot

Author Topic: Bartlett Training  (Read 6739 times)

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
Bartlett Training
« on: Aug 18, 2004, 09:23 »
So far thats all it been is a rumble.  I know upper management has looked at it as an initiative that we as a company want to move towards and implement, but for now I think its just in the pre-planning stages.  If i hear anything new on it I'll post it.

Eric
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

RAD-GHOST

Bartlett Training
« Reply #1 on: Sep 14, 2004, 05:46 »
What's the skinny on the online courses being offered?  Can anyone get in, is your company paying for them, future work opportunities?  RUMOR?  ::)

I bumped you up another, KARMA, RG

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Bartlett Training
« Reply #2 on: Sep 14, 2004, 06:16 »
I can provide an online classroom here.  We have study guides and tests already... I would be willing to sponsor this when Bartlett or any other company decides to do this.
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2004, 06:45 by HydroDave63 »

RAD-GHOST

Bartlett Training
« Reply #3 on: Sep 15, 2004, 06:46 »
Mike,

Very Nice! 

The ground work is already done!  It would be interesting to see if any company takes advantage of it. 

RG

halflifer

Bartlett Training
« Reply #4 on: Sep 15, 2004, 07:55 »
Bartlett provided at least one (and possibly more) classes for displaced D&D workers (and others) at Rocky Flats. I've heard that they also placed some of the people who attended these classes in jobs at INEEL and Hanford.

DesertRad

Bartlett Training
« Reply #5 on: Sep 15, 2004, 04:50 »
They did place 2 graduates of the Rocky Flats training course here at the INEEL.
The two gentleman have done quite well and are making good impressions.
Well enough in fact that they will probably bring in at least a few more when the annual fiscal year crises is over.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?