Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bartlett buys Numanco

Author Topic: Bartlett buys Numanco  (Read 11768 times)

remowil55

Bartlett buys Numanco
« on: Sep 24, 2004, 05:51 »
Well i just heard a nasty rumor. Was told today that Bartlett Nuclear has bought out Numanco,LLC. I guess you all know what that means. When one person has the ohly show in town he can charge whatever he wants for a ride. I can see the pay going to the bottom and per diem out the window.If this is true, then it is a sad day, for i can see no good coming from this. A lot you know what i'm talking about. If your one of Bartletts favs. then you work if your not you will starve.Remo
« Last Edit: Oct 17, 2004, 04:00 by Rennhack »

Offline Atomic Frog

• Sr HP Tech
  • Moderate User
  • Ribit!! Ribit!!
Re: Bartlett buys Numanco
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2004, 07:41 »

I Just talked to the Numanco home office today and was told that
It went st went public that Bartlett Inc. and Numanco have signed a
letter of intent for sale of Numanco to bartlertt Inc.

The last company that was going to buy Numanco was WSI, but they
backed out.

From what I understand the letter of intent just lets Bartlett look into
the financial records of Numanco and then decide if they want to
continue with the purchase
It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility.- Homer J. Simpson

I bet Einstein turned himself into all sorts of colors before he invented the light bulb.- Homer J. Simpson

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2004, 09:08 »
I can believe that.  As I said, I did hear that they were up for sale, and Bartlett considered buying them, but some one else had an offer.  If that offer was rescinded, I'm sure Bartlett would consider buying it.

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
« Reply #3 on: Sep 25, 2004, 09:58 »
To quell the rumors and send shivers up remo's spine - yes there is a letter of intent between Bartlett & Numanco - the letter does put Bartlett in a position to look at Numanco and thier affiliated holdings in depth to see if this would be a move Bartlett would want to make.  As I'm told more I'll try to keep you all updated - truthfully not sure if I'm even allowed to post this...
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Sep 25, 2004, 11:43 »
Thanks Eric for telling it like it is. This is the type of post I like to read, clear, informative and to the point.

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #5 on: Sep 26, 2004, 07:59 »
Damn, your last name does strike a similiarity to the topic heading!  :o

Thanks for the NUMANCO INFORMATION.  Monday should be interesting!

KARMA 2 U, RG

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
« Reply #6 on: Oct 15, 2004, 08:42 »
;D So reall news now, when will all this happen?

hopefully soon, as soon as it does I'll post it
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

Surveyors_mato

« Reply #7 on: Oct 15, 2004, 07:34 »
 Thanks Eric.We all await your post with anticipation...........I think.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?