Career Path > General

You guys have Guts. More than most jobs!

(1/4) > >>

Richard Blank:
After reading a few threads, I wanted to introduce myself to this community.

I just work in a call center. Safe and boring according to your standards. I must give you large amounts of credit and highly admire you for taking the risks involved. The reward, we get amazing energy.

Stay safe

Richard

xobxdoc:
So would you be the one thats calls me right at dinner time trying to lower my mortgage payments?

remowil55:
Thank You Richard, it's rare to hear someone who not in the business, thanking us for providing safe Nuclear Power. Remo

Richard Blank:
xobxdoc

Nice to meet you. Hopefully not. The majority of my campaigns are inbound customer service calls or follow up calls to qualified and established client lists. Your private time needs to be respected in my opinion.

Remo Williams

Pleasure to know you.

I cannot help but think of all of the Hollywood movies that deal with the topic. I know that some areas are expanded for selling movie tickets, but there is a real danger. You guys must have a chuckle when you see how Homer Simpson has the radioactive bar fall into his back pocket.

Without your service, we would all be living a tougher life. I came across this forum because of the growing concern with foreign oil. There are many good threads here that can shed some light on why we are investing so much in nuclear power. I also appreciate the honesty and facts given. Sometimes, it is important to tell the truth.

xobxdoc:

--- Quote from: Richard Blank on Jan 14, 2008, 08:17 ---xobxdoc

Nice to meet you. Hopefully not. The majority of my campaigns are inbound customer service calls or follow up calls to qualified and established client lists. Your private time needs to be respected in my opinion.

Thanks Richard
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version