Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Oldest post  

Author Topic: Oldest post  (Read 28441 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Oldest post
« Reply #25 on: Feb 04, 2008, 07:43 »
Ok, now it's your turn.  Try to stump us.  Some one else come up with a question that is answerable via information on NukeWorker.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #26 on: Feb 04, 2008, 11:40 »
Ok, now it's your turn.  Try to stump us.  Some one else come up with a question that is answerable via information on NukeWorker.

We had a lot to celebrate this year in our family; what were the 3 events and who was involved?

raymcginnis

« Reply #27 on: Feb 05, 2008, 05:32 »
What is the username of the only NukeWorker member to register on February 29, how many times have they posted and what color is their hair? :)
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2008, 05:40 by RadPro Guy »

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #28 on: Feb 05, 2008, 08:07 »
What is the username of the only NukeWorker member to register on February 29, how many times have they posted and what color is their hair? :)

phoebe has never posted (total time on line 29 minutes, last on line in October 2006)

If you know what color her hair is you are better at this than I am. there is no photo or description.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #29 on: Feb 05, 2008, 08:17 »
phoebe has never posted (total time on line 29 minutes, last on line in October 2006)

If you know what color her hair is you are better at this than I am. there is no photo or description.

With a name like Phoebe, it's got to be blond.
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2008, 02:07 by Rennhack »

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #30 on: Feb 05, 2008, 08:35 »
With a bame like Phoebe, it's got to be blond.

I thought I was stretching my assumptions by using the word 'her.'
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2008, 08:35 by RDTroja »
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline G-reg

• Heavy User
  • C'mere and chum some of this...
« Reply #31 on: Feb 05, 2008, 05:52 »
We had a lot to celebrate this year in our family; what were the 3 events and who was involved?
There was Becki's wedding, circa Sep 4th.  Andy, Beth, Dorie, and Corey were certainly there (and I imagine you and Henry were there also).
http://www.nukeworker.com/pictures/thumbnails-511.html

Well, one out of three ain't bad - any chance for "partial credit"?  :)

- Greg
"But that's just my opinion - I could be wrong."
  -  Dennis Miller

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #32 on: Feb 07, 2008, 09:45 »
There was Becki's wedding, circa Sep 4th.  Andy, Beth, Dorie, and Corey were certainly there (and I imagine you and Henry were there also).
http://www.nukeworker.com/pictures/thumbnails-511.html

Well, one out of three ain't bad - any chance for "partial credit"?  :)

- Greg

Bravo, one out of three ain't bad.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #33 on: Feb 07, 2008, 09:48 »
She had both of the young'ins get married this year.

And,

She also had her Brother's (Brad's) Wedding at her house (Christmas time frame after the hospital).

Full credit now.......

You are correct. Becki (daughter) and Corey were married Sept. 4th, Andrew (son) and Julie were married Nov. 23rd and Brad (brother) and Paula were married December 29th.

Our other daughter Beth and her family including Dorie were there as Dorie served as Flower Girl in all three weddings!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?